writenotesaboutyourvalovely×cationn 英语作文60字急需,谢谢!

请以My day为题写一片60字左右的英语作文,谢谢!!_百度知道
请以My day为题写一片60字左右的英语作文,谢谢!!
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Then i listen to some music and go to bed. I have a morning class. After breakfast. I have my lunch at school. i play baksketball with my friends for an hour after school, I go to school on foot:30. I do my homework after dinner, four classes in the morning and three in the afternnon. Class is over at 4I am a student so I have to get up early on weekdays
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需!30字英语作文!快!题目:我的寒假.要翻译!不用太难就好了, O(∩_∩)O谢谢_百度作业帮
急需!30字英语作文!快!题目:我的寒假.要翻译!不用太难就好了, O(∩_∩)O谢谢
急需!30字英语作文!快!题目:我的寒假.要翻译!不用太难就好了, O(∩_∩)O谢谢
I really had a busy and happy winter holiday.I did my homework and helped my parents with the housework every day.I like drawing so much that I spent lots of time drawing pictures and read books about drawing every day.I sometimes went to the library to read books and surfed the internet.During the Spring Festival,i visited my grandparents,friends and relatives.We really had a great time together.I prepared for the new lessons and read English,too.I really enjoyed my winter holiday.我寒假过得很忙很快乐.我每天做作业并帮助父母做家务.我是如此喜欢画画以致于我每天花大量的时间画画和看绘画方面的书籍.我有时去图书馆看书和上网.春节期间我去拜访我的祖父母和亲朋好友.我们一起很愉快.我也准备新课程和读英语.我非常喜欢我的寒假.自己的习作,看看对你是否有所帮助
I often go to see my grandma and grandpa during winter vacation. They are both seventy years old and live in the country happily. I can do many interesting things there. I am used to getting up early ...
chshbsajkjfgfjhajfhjffgjkafafkjfhkjfhkagfklfjglkfnvklfvhkfhgkgjolfutoirwhtiowhangiosdhflsidhfukrshiadvneghoaeriygojgpa[wr[aajkuhjkhgkajhgjkgjkhjabjkasjkavhahfavnjkfgvjakwgjksdfthe
您可能关注的推广100字英语作文,急需,谢谢拉最近学校号召同学们告别网吧,你班召开了以“告别网吧”为主题的班会,在会上同学们队上网的利弊争论不休,不能统一.作为班长,请根据以下要点,做小结发言.
多数同学:1,上网浪费金钱_百度作业帮
100字英语作文,急需,谢谢拉最近学校号召同学们告别网吧,你班召开了以“告别网吧”为主题的班会,在会上同学们队上网的利弊争论不休,不能统一.作为班长,请根据以下要点,做小结发言.
多数同学:1,上网浪费金钱
最近学校号召同学们告别网吧,你班召开了以“告别网吧”为主题的班会,在会上同学们队上网的利弊争论不休,不能统一.作为班长,请根据以下要点,做小结发言.
多数同学:1,上网浪费金钱和时间,2,许多人上网是玩游戏不是学习,3,个别同学为了上网而逃学多天,
少数同学:1,课余时间可以在家上网2,网络可获得国内外最新消息,交流方便,3,丰富业余生活.
注意:1,词数100词左右 2,发言稿开头已给出
Attention please!I'm going to give you a summary of today's
discussion about fare well to Internet bar_____________________.
Attention please!I’m going to give you a summary of today’s discussion about well to internet bar First,it is a waste of time and money to go to internet br;sevond,most people go to the bar to play games and some other entertainment activity instead of study;third,a few students forme a habit of missing classes in order to go the bar.above all,mosts students like this! But some other people surfe the internet at there internet can give us lots of new informations and we communicate with others easily.and it can also rich our lifes!英语作文A busy day 。60字左右,初二水平。要速度啊!谢谢了~_百度知道
英语作文A busy day 。60字左右,初二水平。要速度啊!谢谢了~
按默认排序
其他3条回答
I happened to meet an old friend of mine, Bill Clinton came to have dinner here as well. To my surprise. I felt so fresh and then headed to watch a film called &quotA busy dayAfter one week of hard study, casting and contents. I went to the barber&#39, who came to town with his family. We had a four-course seafood fixe with a bottle oKing&#39. I showed them around my school and the city and t which has a high rating on IMDB, the weekend finally comes to me. I said hi to him and he smiled to me and tapped on my shoulder. My friend and I met again in the dinner at the best Italian restaurant in the city. We parted as they headed off to go shopping in downtown area. I grabbed the chance to have a rest and look for some fun on this Saturday. What a pleasant and busy day. It was indeed awesome in all aspects including pictures. As I went to have the brunch in a cafets Speech&quot!多多采纳哦. We then had a nice lunch of pho in a Vietnamese restaurant downtown. We then had a nice talk during the breakfast and they decided to bribe me a lunch in order to let me be their guids shop and made a new hairstyle, Marea
兄弟 哪学校的
A busy weekend
Last weekend I was really busy.I got up early and ate my breakfast quickly.Then my mother and I went to climb a hill to see the sunrise,after that we came back.I read some English texts and kept some words in my mind.
After lunch,one of my friend came and invited me to another friend's Birthday party.Then we went to the shops to bought some gifts.And we went to the party together.I sang a song at the party,and we had our supper siplely but also happily.
It's 9:30 when I got home,so I did some homework and soon went to bed
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急需一篇英语作文 《airy tale retold》300字,请英语好的帮帮忙,谢谢了!_百度知道
急需一篇英语作文 《airy tale retold》300字,请英语好的帮帮忙,谢谢了!
错了错了,题目是fairy tale retold 尽量快,拜托了
我有更好的答案
Fox and cock One morning a fox sees a cock.He think,&This is my breakfast.'' He comes up to the cock and says,&I know you can sing very well.Can you sing for me?''The cock is glad.He closes his eyes and begins to sing.The fox sees that and caches him in his mouth and carries him away. The people in the field see the fox.They cry,&Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to the fox,&Mr Fox,do you understand?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.'' The fox opens his mouth and says,&The cock is mine,not yours.''Just then the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree. 狐狸和公鸡 一天早上,一只狐狸看到了一只公鸡。他想:这是我的早餐。 他朝公鸡走来,对他说:“我知道,你能唱得非常好听,你能唱给我听么?濑户早妃”公鸡很高兴。他闭上眼睛开始唱歌。狐狸看到这些抓住它放到自己的嘴里走了。 在田地里的人们看到了狐狸。大喊大叫:“看,看!狐狸抓住公鸡逃走了。”公鸡对狐狸说:“狐狸先生,你能理解么?人们认为你叼走了公鸡。告诉他们这是你的,不是他们的。” 狐狸张开她的嘴说:“公鸡是我的,不是你们的。”就在那时,。公鸡跑到了树底下。
字数不能少啊,而且fairy在哪
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 pretty×cation 的文章

随机推荐