什么职业能经常出差的男人到外省出差?

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一个人怎么过?
想想在部队当兵的那些男子汉吧!他们要在部队锻炼几年有些人甚至于直到退休.他们也有亲人也很枯炒.你算算他们要度过多少个和你一样的慢慢长夜啊!我想你是一个大男人应该是能屈能升的.应该在什么样艰苦的环境里都能够生存的.现在又没有叫你吃多大的苦头,只是出差要你度过几个漫漫长夜又有什么不能过来的呢?只要会合理的安排时间不要把它想的太紧张,在晚上睡着之前把白天的工作在脑子里过滤一下,放松一点把每一次的出差都当作外出旅游自得其乐.相信你一定会很出色的完成任务又能愉快的度过这些离开家的夜晚.
嘛。要不就每去一个地方游那个地方的名胜,吃些小吃就过了。
58.249.27.*
共0条评论...
58.249.27.*
长夜,孤苦伶仃
人生路疏,切勿任行
何以解忧,惟有睡经
抛却杜康,不入霓虹
笃思言行,身正言明
思父念母,盼君安行
58.249.27.*
112.94.119.*
你一个人怎么过生活
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注英语翻译具备独立主动的工作能力,适应异地出差和移动办公,曾连续4个月一人在异地出差工作,直到工作任务完成才返回总部.善于运用各种公关手段与不同类型的客户进行斡旋谈判,以结果为导向,直到最终销售目的_百度作业帮
英语翻译具备独立主动的工作能力,适应异地出差和移动办公,曾连续4个月一人在异地出差工作,直到工作任务完成才返回总部.善于运用各种公关手段与不同类型的客户进行斡旋谈判,以结果为导向,直到最终销售目的
具备独立主动的工作能力,适应异地出差和移动办公,曾连续4个月一人在异地出差工作,直到工作任务完成才返回总部.善于运用各种公关手段与不同类型的客户进行斡旋谈判,以结果为导向,直到最终销售目的达成.重视与公司内部各职能部门的之间的配合,以便自己更加迅速的在前线开展销售工作.时刻保持开拓新客户的激情,对战胜困难后的成就感充满渴望.讲究团队配合,在完成个人销售指标的同时,更愿意协助整个团队共同取胜.自信,敏锐,坚定是我最大的优点!
根据这篇文章的特点,我翻译的时候尽量避免使用长句,并相应增加了一部分关联词,使文章更清晰,I am capable to work independently and initiatively.For instance,I adapt well to business trip and mobile office.Once I retured to headquarter until I had finished my work for four consecutive months alone.I am adept to apply various kinds of publicity stunts to negotiate with different clients,result orientedly,and I will never give up unless the sales targets had been achieved.Meanwhile,I attach great importance to the cooperation with functional departments to start my work in the front-line,more quickly and efficiently.I am eager for the sense of achievment of ove I am passionate to develop new clients at any time.According to the consideration of team cooperation,I am more willing to achieve the team goals at full stretch rather than my personal selling target.Confidence,keenness and staunchness,that is the best of my strengths.这是根据你的原文翻译的,但我个人认为有几句的语序需要调换,使其更有逻辑.修改版如下:I am capable to work independently and initiatively.For instance,I adapt well to business trip and mobile office.Once I retured to headquarter until I had finished my work for four consecutive months alone.I am adept to apply various kinds of publicity stunts to negotiate with different clients,result orientedly,and I will never give up unless the sales targets had been achieved.I do not only focus on the self-improvement about work,but also attach more imprtance to team coocupation.(一个带有总结的句子,会使文章脉络更清晰).On the one hand,(使用这类连接词会使文章更有逻辑)I am eager for the sense of achievment of ove I am passionate to develop new clients at any time.On the other hand,I value the chance of cooperation with functional departments which make my work in the front-line,more quickly and efficiently.And according to the consideration of team cooperation,I am more willing to achieve the team goals at full stretch rather than my personal selling target.Confidence,keenness and staunchness,that is the best of my strengths.(这里也可使用强调句,语气更强烈,It's confidence,keenness and staunchness that are the most impressive advantages of mine!)我不遗余力的帮你弄这个的哦,很辛苦滴~还有不明白的可以继续追问,要是满意采纳的时候追加给我分哦~
Ability to work independently with initiative, to adapt to off-site travel and mobile office, has been one for 4 months working in a foreign mission, until the work of the task is completed before ret...
Have independence active work ability, adapt to foreign land to be on business and move to transact, once continuously for 4 months one person was on business to work in the foreign land, until work t...
Ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, until work task completion only returned headquarters. Good at ...
Ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, until work task completion only returned headquarters. Good at ...
Ability to work independently with initiative, to adapt to off-site travel and mobile office, has been one for 4 months working in a foreign mission, until the work of the task is completed before ret...
具备独立主动的工作能力,适应异地出差和移动办公,曾连续4个月一人在异地出差工作,直到工作任务完成才返回总部。 Ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, unt...
Owing ability to work independently with initiative, to adapt to off-site travel and mobile office. Having been one alone
for 4 months working in a foreign mission,and didn't return headquarters unti...
如下:Ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, until work task completion only returned headquarters. ...
H ave the ability to work independently with initiative and
adapt to off-site travel and mobile office.Someone had worked in a foreign mission for four months till complete the whole
tasks .Be ...
给我分吧!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well-equipped for independent work ability and initiative to place on a business trip, and move their of...
不确定语法对不对啊
Ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, until work task completion only returned headqu...
祝楼主身体健康,万事如意,翻译如下:Well-equipped for independent work ability and initiative to place on a business trip, and move their office for four months in place on work until the job through to headquarte...
具备独立主动的工作能力,适应异地出差和移动办公,曾连续4个月一人在异地出差工作,直到工作任务完成才返回总部。Ability to work independently of the initiative,Adapt to different travel and mobile office,Once for four months alone in different busi...
Well-equipped for independent work ability and initiative to place on a business trip, and move their office for four months in place on work until the job through to headquarters only. by means of pu...
度知道 > 教育/科学 > 外语学习 > 英语翻译 ★★★★★★★★★请帮我翻译成英文,急等!200分!★★★★★★★★ 悬赏分:200 | 离问题结束还有 20 天 7 小时 | 提问者:匿名 具备独立主动的工作能力,适应异地出差和移动办公,曾连续4个月一人在异地出差工作,直到工作任务完成才返回总部。善于运用各种公关手段与不同类型的客户进行斡旋谈判,以结果为导向,直到最终销售...
楼主你好,你要的翻译如下:
Ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, until work task completion only retur...
Have independence active work ability, adapt to foreign land to be on business and move to transact, once continuously for 4 months one person was on business to work in the foreign land, until work t...
来自有道词典Ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, until work task completion only returned headquarter...
in different business work, until work task completion only returned headquarters. Good at using various pr means and different types of customer mediation negotiations, result-oriented, until eventua...
I have the ability to work independently, actively adapt different travel and mobile office, once for four months alone in different business work, until work task completion only returned headquarter...
您可能关注的推广回答者:员工出差在外地的费用都可以报销吗
  问题:员工出差如果不给补助,那么在外地的一切费用都可以报销吗?如饭费、矿泉水等,还有招待客人的费用都可以走差旅费吗?飞机票也可以报吗?对于差旅费都有那些具体规定?补助的标准?
  小编解答:一是企业可以自己内部制定出差时各项费用的报销标准:即什么情况下、什么职位的员工可以坐飞机,什么情况下只能坐火车,汽车;误餐费用标准是多少钱一顿,这些标准都是可以由企业内部去制定的,然后员工实际发生上述费用时,由出差人凭相应的税务发曱票以及企业的限额标准报 销即可,出差补助也是同样的思路,即由企业制定相应的标准即可。二是招待客人的餐费应该在业曱务招待费科目中核算,不计入差旅费中。
  相关知识:公曱司差旅费报销规定
  一般职工:
  一、省内各地市县区
  1、交通费、火车费、汽车、通讯费,凭发曱票报销。
  2、每曰生活补助30元/人。天。
  3、住宿费:30元/人。天。
  二、省外一般地区,报销规定同上。
  三、省城
  1、交通费、通讯费报销规定同上。
  2、生活补助:40元/人。天。
  3、住宿费:50元/人。天。
  四、京曱城、直辖市、沿海地区
  1、交通费、通讯费报销规定同上。
  2、生活补助:50元/人。天。
  3、住宿费:50元/人。天。
  1、公曱司地区经理级别,上述补助住房规定增加30%报销。
  2、公曱司老总级别,按上述补助住房规定增加60%报销。
  3、路途连续坐车八小时以上者准补卧铺票。
  4、坐飞机总经理特批有效。
更多详情请关注湛江会计培训班小编发布的新闻,官网:湛江会计培训学校
推荐阅读:
评论 (0条)
抢沙发,第一个发表评论行政职业能力测试历年真题题库
本试题来自:(2007年行政职业能力测试历年真题,)常识判断
常识部分涵盖法律、政治、经济、管理、人文、科技等方面,考查考生在这些方面应知应会的基本知识以及运用基本知识分析判断的基本能力。根据题目要求,在四个选项中选出一个正确答案。
请开始答题:一天某甲带刀要去少某乙,走到半路又打消了杀人的念头。实际上这天某乙出差到外地去了,即使他去了也杀不成。但甲并不知道乙不在家,而是自动放弃了杀人行为,该行为是( )。A.犯罪既遂B.犯罪中止C.犯罪未遂D.预备犯罪正确答案:有, 或者 答案解析:有,
您可能感兴趣的试题
单项选择题:()英国研究各类精神紧张症的专家们发现,越来越多的人在使用Internet之后都会出现不同程度的不适反应。根据一项对10000个经常上网的人的抽样调查,承认上网后感到烦躁和恼火的人数达到了三分之一;而20岁以下的网迷则有百分之四十四承认上网后感到紧张和烦躁。有关心理专家认为确实存在着某种“互联网狂躁症”。
根据上述资料,以下哪项最不可能成为导致“互联网狂躁症”的病因A.由于上网者的人数剧增,通道拥挤,如果要访问比较繁忙的网址,有时需要等待很长时间。B.上网者经常是在不知道网址的情况下搜寻所需的资料和信息,成功的概率很小,有时花费了工夫也得不到预想的结果。C.虽然在有些国家使用互联网是免费的,但在我国实行上网交费制,这对网络用户的上网时间起到了制约作用。D.在Internet上能够接触到各种各样的信息,但很多时候信息过量会使人们无所适从,失去自信,个人注意力丧失。答案:有,答案解析:有,单项选择题:()在超市购物后,李平把七件商品放在超市的传送带上,肉松后面紧跟着蛋糕,酸奶后面接着放的是饼干,可口可乐汽水紧跟在水果汁后面,方便面后面紧跟着酸奶,肉松和饼干之间有两件商品,方便面和水果汁之间有两件商品,最后放上去的是一只蛋糕。
如果上述陈述为真,那么,以下哪项也为真
Ⅰ.水果汁在倒数第三位置上。
Ⅱ.酸奶放在第二。
Ⅲ.可口可乐汽水放在中间。A.只有Ⅰ。B.只有Ⅱ。C.只有Ⅰ和Ⅱ。D.只有Ⅰ和Ⅲ。答案:有,答案解析:有,
行政职业能力测试历年真题最新试卷
行政职业能力测试历年真题热门试卷

我要回帖

更多关于 什么职业经常出差 的文章

随机推荐