有没有中央兰开夏大学怎么样的

第三方登录:University of Central Lancashire | LinkedIn
Share something new with this university.I achieved my degree in Child and Adolescent Mental Health at UCLAN in 2014 and have returned to study for a Postgraduate Certificate in Safeguarding Children and Young People.
As a mature student (I’m 45) with a full time job, I was apprehensive about going to Uni but have had the most amazing experience which I believe has turned me into a lifelong learner!
The staff are fantastic, they have encouraged me to get the most from my learning and to consider how my practice could be improved through the skills and knowledge I have acquired. Each of them has put time aside to meet with me when I have needed extra support and encouraged me to carry on when times were tough.
I would not hesitate to recommend UCLAN and hope that I will have the opportunity to return in the future to continue my learning journey.
University of Central Lancashire is here. Are you?By joining LinkedIn, you agree to LinkedIn’s ,
and By joining LinkedIn, you agree to LinkedIn’s ,
and Already a member?
Show Previous Notable Alumni1 / 1Show Next Notable AlumniNoteworthy LinkedIn members who’ve attended this university.CEO at SiemensMBA, MBA1997 & 2000
Introducing
Tools for students, alumni, schools, and employers
2,956 membersGroup for The University of Central LancashireRequest submitted to group ownerJoinedPendingJoin groupAn error has occurred. Please try again later.Close
These universities have alumni with similar careers.Manchester, United KingdomManchester, United KingdomSheffield, United KingdomNewcastle upon Tyne, United KingdomLeicester, United KingdomLiverpool, United Kingdom
(Company Page)请问中央兰开夏大学有没有什么奖学金?可以介绍下吗?_专家答疑_搜学网
咨询热线:021-
向专家 张红老师 提问 提问时间: 3:06:53
请问中央兰开夏大学有没有什么奖学金?可以介绍下吗?
我还有疑问需要提问?
回复时间: 16:23:19
中央兰开夏大学(/uclan/)英国志奋领奖学金  (British&Chevening&Scholarships)  设立英国志奋领奖学金的目的在于给未来的领导人、决策者和意见领袖提供机会,让其到英国进行一段时间的研究生课程学习。为了满足申请条件,你必须已经取得了为大家认可的成功,并有潜力在自己的职业领域里获得一个权力更大、更具影响力的职位。  志奋领奖学金每年发放给来自世界各地的学生,可以支付在英国进行一年研究生课程学习的所有或部分费用。在完成课程之后,你应该回到自己的祖国。
University of Central Lancashire
院校类型:大学 公立
建校时间:1992年
本国排名:69 全球排名:0
授课语言: 英文
TOEFL成绩要求:6.0
SAT成绩要求:No
院校录取率:68%
学生人数:35000
官方网站:http://www.uclan.ac.uk
国家区域: >
院校地址:University of Central Lancashire, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 2HE UK
申请截至日:滚动招生
搜学网专家答疑-让专家主动与您联系!
为了节省您的查找时间,请将您要找的信息填写在表格里,留学下您的联系方式并提交,我们的顾问会主动与您联系。
姓  名:
当前学历:
所在地区:
联系电话:
 QQ号码:
 E-mail:
意向国家:
美国英国加拿大澳大利亚新西兰新加坡爱尔兰马来西亚荷兰香港日本韩国瑞士泰国俄罗斯意大利法国西班牙菲律宾德国波兰乌克兰瑞典匈牙利丹麦挪威南非希腊芬兰埃及奥地利保加利亚比利时澳门台湾墨西哥古巴捷克阿拉伯联合酋长国塞浦路斯印度
指定顾问:
陆敏任瑞恩张晨曦周雨仙钱梅群金立威冯霞刘颖柯嘉邓方钰邹德兴唐逸凡汪旭云傅静波郭艾伦袁玉倩金凯杨燕谢易庭徐闻杰陆宥彤顾佳洁闻婕夏婵朴锡春罗智文唐功正王静雯黄青峰倪燕华任吉君李艳玲王梓嘉饶开浪
提交内容:
合作伙伴:
360教育集团 | 中青网 | 上海热线 | 中国网-留学频道 | 新加坡教育联盟 | 澳大利亚教育联盟 | 马来西亚教育联盟
友情链接:
广告代理: 上海学讯网络科技有限公司 | 广告合作:021- | 联系人:金先生

我要回帖

更多关于 英国中央兰开夏大学 的文章

随机推荐