其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以前劲舞忘记是什么版本了,有一首类似电音的歌曲是哪首_百度知道
以前劲舞忘记是什么版本了,有一首类似电音的歌曲是哪首
速度大概是124.还是多少忘记了.反正是不快的.节奏很好.也有很多人跳的.是英文还是韩文的/.
我有更好的答案
太模糊了。准确告诉你。劲舞团没有124bmp的歌曲。不快且节奏好的歌好像没多少。印象中。不欢快的歌曲应该是没有节奏的。除非慢摇。劲舞团中出现的慢摇歌曲屈指可数。
Coltemonikha
communication还有她的 龙鸣 128的也不错
是少女时代的《GEE》
点歌曲名,然后打co就能搜出来了~我也喜欢这首歌~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
电音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文歌、很棒的、歌词中出现最多的因为就是Magic_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌、很棒的、歌词中出现最多的因为就是Magic
前两首很有可能Magic
(Robin Thicke)Robin Thicke - MagicHey…Wooo…Alright baby….Ohhh…Oh….Yeah…I can make the pain disappearAnd I can erase the past ohhI can make the future shine so brightAnd I can make right now alright yeahI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlAll I got is concrete all around me wooo…But I can see the countrysideYou can be rich when you're poorPoor when you're richIt can be raining and I can make the sun shineI got it you got it we got (wooo) the magic girlI got it (you know you got it baby) you got it we got the magic girlI got it (I've got it baby) you got it we got the magic girlI got it (You know I got it baby) you got it we got the magic girlI know sometimes sometimes you feel no hopeBut I've been down off that lonely roadI took whatever gift he offered meBecause I knew that he would set me free(whoa) I got it you got it (wooo) we got the magic girlI got it (magic baby) you got it we got the magic (woo) girlI got it (we got the magic baby) you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girl woooScience they can't prove itBut I know I can do itI can flyI can bend metal with my mindI can wake up in a paradise ohhhhWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicGot that magic come onI got it you got it we got that magic girlI got it you got it we got that magic girlI got it you got it we got that magic girlI got it you got it we got that magic girlEverydayLRC by Kevin Boul from LK Lyrics GroupMagic
(Pussycat Dolls)Pussycat Dolls - MagicPick a card any card that's what he told meI took it to rodeo and it worked like magic for meSpa massage a lap of the luxHis' and her's flying spurs automatical rushI'm charming, don't charm I'm on a chainDon't hate me hate the gameI can wave my hand and like thatNow we all aloneJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicLike MagicNa na na na na-naNow you see, now you don'tI got this trick to show yaDisappear when he act upon yaFor you know I'll be alright up on yaJuicy coutures and night at the barsTurning back -Valet lift up the doorI'm charming, don't charm I'm on a chainDon't hate me hate the gameI can wave my hand and like thatNow we all aloneJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicLike MagicAbracadabra I got to have yaHe don't realize what were doin'Ain't no science by illusions in the clubAbracadabra I got to have yaSpread your eyes wear attention blow your mindWhen I get you out the clubYou're at my hand tonightMake him my man tonightI'm charming, don't charm I'm on a chainDon't hate me hate the gameI can wave my hand and like thatNow we all aloneJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicLike MagicNa na na na na-namagic stick
(50 Cent)50 cent-magic stickI got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twiceI hit the baddest chicksShorty don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) MaaagicI got the magic stickI'm a freak to the coreGet a dose once, you gon' want some moreMy tongue touch ya girl, ya toes bound to curlThis exclusive shit I don't share with the worldI have you up early in the mornin, moaninBack shot, proper or low can't stop usBeen a fiend for this since Rakim made hitsGet the position down pat, then it's time to switchI'll rock the boat, I'll work the middleI skeet it up, straight beat it up.... and I ain't in the hood with my toast out loc'nI'm in the telly workin up a sweat strokinTonight's the night, you can fall in loveYou can call your mama right now, tell her you met a thugI pop a lot of shit cause I can back it upMy left stroke's the death strokeI got the magic clitI'm on fire, lick once, I get licked twiceI am the baddest chickShorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) Maaagic, uh-huh uh-huhI got the magic clitLil' Kim not a whoreBut I sex a nigga so good, he gotta tell his boysWhen it, come to sex don't test my skillsCause my head game have you HEAD over heelsGive a nigga the chills, have him pay my billsBuy matchin Lambo's with the same color wheels.. and I ain't out shoppin spendin dudes C-notesI'm in the crib givin niggaz deep throatTonight Lil' Kim gon' have you in the zoneGirls, call ya crib, I'm answerin the phoneGuys wanna wife me and give me the ringI'll do it anywhere, anyhow, I'm down for anythingCouple of humps, give a nigga goosebumpsThis junk in my trunk ain't made for chumpsWhen Lil' Kim's around you don't need to lieIt's the &Drugs& baby, I'm makin ya HIGH!!I got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twice(I am the baddest chick)(Shorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonight)(And I'll show you maaagic - what? What?)Maaagic (uh-huh, uh-huh)(I got the magic clit)Now put your face in itI know you sprung off in your tongue, I know you tastin it(Sex ain't a race) But I have a thug nigga breakin recordsAnd the time is (one minute, six seconds)(Magic stick) I got the magic bopHAVE THAT ASS TRICKIN AFTER ONE BACK SHOT(The gifts, the ice, I like that a lot)The minks, the leathers, the CL dropI got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twiceI hit the baddest chicksShorty don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) MaaagicI got the magic stickI got the magic clitI'm on fire, lick once, I get licked twiceI am the baddest chickShorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) Maaagic, uh-huh uh-huhI got the magic clitPuff (The Magic Dragon)
(Peter, Paul and Mary)歌曲:Puff Magic Dragon歌手:Paul Peter & MaryPuff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Little jackie paper loved that rascal puff,And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. ohPuff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sailJackie kept a lookout perched on puffs gigantic tail,Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came,Pirate ships would lower their flags when puff roared out his name. oh!Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.A dragon lives forever but not so little boysPainted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.One grey night it happened, jackie paper came no moreAnd puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave,So puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. oh!Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.Three Is A Magic Number
(Blind Melon)Three is a magic number歌手:various artists专辑:schoolhouse rockLyrics & Music by: Bob DoroughPerformed by: Bob DoroughThree is a magic number,Yes it is, it's a magic number.Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinityYou get three as a magic number.The past and the present and the future.Faith and Hope and Charity,The heart and the brain and the body,Give you three as a magic number.It takes three legs to make a tripodOr to make a table stand.It takes three wheels to make a vehicleCalled a tricycle.Various ArtistsEvery triangle has three corners,Every triangle has three sides,No more, no less.You don't have to guess.When it's three, you can seeIt's a magic number.A man and a woman had a little baby,Yes, they did.They had three in the family,And that's a magic number.3-6-9, 12-15-18, 21-24-27, 30.3-6-9, 12-15-18, 21-24-27, 30.Now the Multiples of 3come up three times in each set of 10.3 x 10 is 30, 3 x 9 is 27, 3 x 8 is 24, 3 x 7 is 21,3 x 6 is 18, 3 x 5 is 15, 3 x 4 is 12,And 3 x 3 is 9, and 3 x 2 is 6,And 3 x 1 is 3 of course.Now dig the pattern once more:3-6-912-15-183 x 10 is 30, 3 x 9 is 27, 3 x 8 is 24,3 x 7 is 21, 3 x 6 is 18, 3 X 5 is 15, 3 x 4 is 12,And 3 x 3 is 9, and 3 X 2 is 6.And 3 x 1 ...What is it?!Three!Yeah.A man and a woman had a little baby,They had three in the family,That's a magic number.Magic (snippet)
(Joe)Joe - Magic (snippet)It was a beautiful dayA day for so much funHad my white T onHad on my new Air OnesI was gonna...Pull out the coupe and drop the topI was gonna...Ride around and hug the blockThen she called and said &I'm on my way&&I gotta few hours, I might as well stay&Now I'm gonna...Lay back while she drop the topNow I'm gonna...Record this shh, rewind and watchOooh, now after two hours of footageOooh, her body could continue to do itOooh, she looks at me and said&Please don't go no where& (No where)&Give me a second to breathe&(It must be magic) It must be magicShe likes the way I give her the magicShe likes her sugar daddy (sugar daddy)She wants me to keep givin' her the magicShe loves it cuz I can do it all(It must be magic) It must be magicShe likes the way I give her the magic (It's magical)She likes her sugar daddy (sugar daddy)She wants me to keep givin' .....Strange Magic
(Darren Hayes)Strange magic -原唱 E.L.OYou're sailing softly through the sunIn a broken stoneage dawnyou fly so highI get aStrange maigcOh it's a strange magicOh it's a strange magicGot a strange magicGot a strange magicYou're walking meadows in my mindMaking waves across my timeoh no, oh noI get a strange magic, oh starnge magicOh strange magic, got a strange magicGot a strange magic.Oh I'm never gonna be the same againNow I've seen the way it's got to endSweet dream, sweet dreamIt's Strange magic ohStrange magic ohIt's Strange magic ohStrange magicGot a strange magicGot a strange magicIt's maigcIt's maigcIt's maigc
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
.......自己搜啊
Magic - Pussycat DollsMagic - Lashawn Daniels
没听过的、 寻歌? 额、 找不到 就不找啊、、 这么急干么! 有歌的话、给我说声
the magic key
歌手:sheryfa luna
歌名:tu me mangues
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词读音是by by by by by by,请问是什么歌?_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词读音是by by by by by by,请问是什么歌?
不一定是by啊,只是读音相同,3个by一组,中间稍停顿一下,再接连3个by请问一下歌名?
提问者采纳
我想你说的是超级男孩的bye bye bye吧
提问者评价
YES,3Q分给你吧,其他回答的也谢啦
参考资料:
我家的cd中有
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
我晕,是超级男孩(N'Sync)的Bye Bye Bye ,不是by by by。创作这首歌的原因是因为超级男孩的主唱贾斯丁跟小甜甜的恋情不顺,贾斯丁心情苦闷下的发泄。结果造化弄人,后来小甜甜对贾斯丁死心塌地了,可是贾斯丁居然甩了她,现在听这首歌,还真是讽刺呢(不得不说贾斯丁还很有先见之明呢,老早就唱出bye bye了,可惜了苦命的布兰妮同志,当年的玉女变成后来的欲女,到现在的疯女了)。
n'sync的bye bye bye?~歌词:下载:
mariah carey的bye bye
BYE BYE BYE 应该是这个
后街男孩 BEY BEY BEY
Mariah Carey - Bye Bye
This is for my peoples
Who just lost somebody
Your best friend, your baby
Your man or your lady
Put your hand way up high
We will never say bye
No, no, no
Mamas, daddys, sisters, brothers
Friends and cousins
This is for my peoples
Who lost their grandmothers
Lift your head to the sky
Cause we will never say bye
As a child there were them times
I didn't get it
But you kept me in line
I didn't know why
You didn't show up sometimes
On Sunday mornings and I missed you
But I'm glad we talked through
All them grown folk things
Separation brings
You never let me know it
You never let i...
恩,我想也是
Mariah Carey--Bye bye
This is for my peoples
Who just lost somebody
Ya best friend ya baby
Ya man or ya lady
Put ya hand way up high
We will never say bye
Mamas daddys sisters brothers
Friends and cousins
This is for my peoples
Who lost their grandmothers
Lift ya head to the sky
Cause we will never say bye
As a child there were them times
I didn't get it but you kept me in line
I didn't know why you didn't show up sometimes
On Sunday mornings and I missed you
But I'm glad we talked through
All them grown folk things
Separation brings
You never let me know it
You never let it show because
You loved me and obvio...
您可能关注的推广
读音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,我只记得歌词中有一句bey bey_百度知道
求一首英文歌,我只记得歌词中有一句bey bey
而且好象是小甜甜唱的,就这句beybey 最好听了 我是音乐盲谢谢
我草 打错是 bye bye晕,里面有一句是bye bye 很好听不是baby, one more time
baby, one more time (Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowthat something wasn't right hereOh baby babyI shouldn't have let you goand now you're out of sight yeahShow me how you want it to betell me babycause I need to know nowoh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(and I)I must confessI still believe(still believe)When I'm not with you I lose my mindgive me a signhit me baby one more timeOh baby babyThe reason I breathe is youBoy you've got me blindedOh pretty babyThere's nothing that I wouldn't doIt's not the way I planned itShow me how you want it to betell me babycause I need to know nowoh becauseMy loneliness is killing me(and I)I must confessI still believe(still believe)when I'm not with you I lose my mindgive me a signhit me baby one more time(Oh baby baby)(Oh baby baby)Oh baby babyHow was I supposed to knowOh pretty babyI shouldn't have let you goI must confessthat my lonelinessis killing me nowDon't you know I still believethat you will be hereand give me a signhit me baby one more timeMy loneliness is killing me(and I)I must confessI still believe(still believe)When I'm not with you I lose my mindgive me a signhit me babyI must confessthat my lonelinessis killing me nowDon't you knowI still believethat you will be hereand give me a signhit me baby one more time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 电音英文歌 的文章

随机推荐