下载积分:1250
内容提示:当代中国村治中的代议民主---湖北省水月庵村村民代表会议制度的实证历分析
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 13:16:16|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
当代中国村治中的代议民主---湖北省水月庵村村民代表
官方公共微信“本来6号来,由于开会,推迟到8号”用英语怎么说?再表达清楚一点:“我本来6号要过去你们那儿,但是有一个非常重要必须参加的会议,所以不得不推迟到8号才去,请谅解.”_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
“本来6号来,由于开会,推迟到8号”用英语怎么说?再表达清楚一点:“我本来6号要过去你们那儿,但是有一个非常重要必须参加的会议,所以不得不推迟到8号才去,请谅解.”
“本来6号来,由于开会,推迟到8号”用英语怎么说?再表达清楚一点:“我本来6号要过去你们那儿,但是有一个非常重要必须参加的会议,所以不得不推迟到8号才去,请谅解.”
I planned to go to your plance on 6th,(哪个月),however,there is a very important meeting for me to attend,so I have to put it off to 8th.推迟用put offPut off the meeting till Saturday.把会议推迟到星期六.或者用postponeHe postponed the meeting to tomorrow.他将会议推迟到明天.
译文:"I was on the 6th to you there in the past, but there must be a very important part in the meeting, it had to be postponed until 8 to be, understanding."
In my schedule,I will meet you on 5th, but there is an very important meeting I have to attend, I have to put off to 8th to meet you. Please kindly forgive.
I was on the 6th to you there in the past, but there must be a very important part in the meeting, it had to be postponed until 8 to go, understanding。
I planned to go to your plance on 6th, (哪个月),however, there is a very important meeting for me to attend, so I have to put it off to 8th.
I am supposed be your place on 6th, however, I hung on an urgency meeting. My journey have to be delayed to 8th, so I beg your forgiveness!
I'd planned to meet you at 6th,but I have to put the date off to 8th because of a very important meeting I must attend. Thanks for your consideration.
I planed to call at you at 6th, but there is a very important meeting i must take part in, therefor i have to postpone it to 8th, beg your understanding.假如你正在参加一个会议,这时有一位村民突然闯进来要对你提意见,你应该怎么办?_百度知道
假如你正在参加一个会议,这时有一位村民突然闯进来要对你提意见,你应该怎么办?
假如你正在参加一个会议,这时有一位村民突然闯进来要对你提意见,你应该怎么办?
提问者采纳
不回答,请出去,要是不出去可以叫保安因为,你再里面开会,会议场地是受法律保护的,没有得到许可是不可进入的,他没有得到认可进入,可以好言请出去,要是拒绝,可以叫保安来供贰垛荷艹沽讹泰番骏处理,因为保安有权利进行保护会议场地不被骚扰的权利
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提意见的相关知识
其他1条回答
这种事情要分情况的,什么样的会议,什么样的意见
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 村民小组 的文章

随机推荐