哈利波特与魔法石电影第一章中的好句

杜斯利夫妇上了床。杜斯利夫人很快便睡着了,但是杜斯利先生却睡不着,翻来覆去地想着。在他入睡前最后一个稍微安慰的想法是:即便整件事与波特家有关,也并不意味着一定会牵扯到他和他太太。波特家非常清楚他和帕尤妮亚是怎样看待他们的……他觉得他和帕尤妮亚不可能与将来可能发生的事有任何关联。他打了一个呵欠并翻了一个身。不让波特影响到他们的……他真是大错特错。 The Dursleys got into bed. Mrs. Dursley fell asleep quickly but Mr. Dursley lay awake, turning it all over in his mind. His last, comforting thought before he fell asleep was that even if the Potters were involved, there was no reason for them to come near him and Mrs. Dursley. The Potters knew very well what he and Petunia thought about them and their kind… He couldn't see how he and Petunia could get mixed up in anything that might be going on — he ed and turned over — it couldn't affect them…How very wrong he was.杜斯利先生可能已经忐忑不安地进入了梦乡,可是外面那只在墙上的猫却毫无睡意。它一动不动地坐在那里,眼睛一下也不眨地盯着普里怀特街的拐角处。即使有汽车车门砰地一声关上,两只猫头鹰从头顶飞过,它也不动一下。实际上,直到将近午夜它都没动。 Mr. Dursley might have been drifting into an uneasy sleep, but the cat on the wall outside was showing no sign of sleepiness. It was sitting as still as a statue, its eyes fixed unblinkingly on the far corner of Privet Drive. It didn't so much as quiver when a car door slammed on the next street, nor when two owls swooped overhead. In fact, it was nearly midnight before the cat moved at all.这时一个男人出现在猫一直盯住的拐角处,他出现如此突然却又无声无息,以至你会认为他是从地下冒出来的,那只猫动了一下尾巴,眯起了双眼。 A man appeared on the corner the cat had been watching, appeared so suddenly and silently you'd have thought he'd just popped out of the ground. The cat's tail twitched and its eyes narrowed.这个人从未在普里怀特街出现过。他又高又瘦,从他那银白色的头发以及长到可以塞进皮带的胡子,可以看出他已经很老了。他穿着长袍,一件拖到地的紫色披风以及一双高跟、带扣的靴于。他那副半月形眼镜底下的蓝色眼睛炯炯有神。他的鼻子又长又弯,好像被至少扁过两次。这个男人的名字是阿不思·邓布利多。 Nothing like this man had ever been seen on Privet Drive. He was tall, thin, and very old, judging by the silver of his hair and beard, which were both long enough to tuck into his belt. He was wearing long robes, a purple cloak that swept the ground, and high-heeled, buckled boots. His blue eyes were light, bright, and sparkling behind half-moon spectacles and his nose was very long and crooked, as though it had been broken at least twice. This man's name was Albus Dumbledore.阿不思·邓布利多没有意识到他的到来是如此的不受欢迎。他急急忙忙地翻着披风找东西。但是他好像并不知道自已被人盯着,这时他猛一抬头,看到一只猫在街的另一头远远地盯着他。不知道为什么,他觉得这场面很好笑。他边笑边喃喃自语:"我应该早就知道的。"Albus Dumbledore didn't seem to realize that he had just arrived in a street where everything from his name to his boots was unwelcome. He was busy rummaging in his cloak, looking for something. But he did seem to realize he was being watched, because he looked up suddenly at the cat, which was still staring at him from the other end of the street. For some reason, the sight of the cat seemed to amuse him. He chuckled and ed, “I should have known.”他发现他要找的东西原来在口袋里。这是一只银色的打火机。 他打开它,高高举起来"咔嚓"一声点着,最近的街灯扑的一下灭了。他再点一次,下一盏街灯也灭了。他一共点了十二次,直到最后整条街只剩下远处两盏绿豆大小的灯,原来是那只猫的两只眼睛。如果有任何人此时往窗外看,即使是眼睛圆得像珠子似的杜斯利夫人,她也无法看清楚人行道上有什么东西,邓布利多把打火机收好,径直走到四号门,坐到了墙上那只猫旁边。他没看那只猫,但不久他说话了:He found what he was looking for in his inside pocket. It seemed to be a silver cigarette lighter. He flicked it open, held it up in the air, and clicked it. The nearest street lamp went out with a little pop. He clicked it again — the next lamp ed into darkness. Twelve times he clicked the Put-Outer, until the only lights left on the whole street were two tiny pinpricks in the distance, which were the eyes of the cat watching him. If anyone looked out of their window now, even beady-eyed Mrs. Dursley, they wouldn't be able to see anything that was happening down on the pavement. Dumbledore slipped the Put-Outer back inside his cloak and set off down the street toward number four, where he sat down on the wall next to the cat. He didn't look at it, but after a moment he spoke to it."很高兴在这见到你,麦格教授。"“Fancy seeing you here, Professor McGonagall.”他转过身去对那只花斑猫微笑,但是猫已经不见了。他在向一个长相严肃的女人微笑,那个女人戴的眼镜的形状与那只猫眼睛周围的花纹一模一样。她也拿着一件绿色的披风,她乌黑的头发被紧紧地扎成一束。她看上去很生气。 He turned to smile at the tabby, but it had gone. Instead he was smiling at a rather severe-looking woman who was wearing square glasses exactly the shape of the markings the cat had had around its eyes. She, too, was wearing a cloak, an emerald one. Her black hair was drawn into a tight bun. She looked distinctly d."你怎么知道我的名字?"她问道。 “How did you know it was me?” she asked."亲爱的教授,我从未见过一只猫坐得这么老实的。"“My dear Professor, I've never seen a cat sit so stiffly.”"你也会这样的,如果是成天坐在一面砖石墙上。"麦格教授说。 “You'd be stiff if you'd been sitting on a brick wall all day,” said Professor McGonagall."整天?你本应该可以去庆祝才是。我今天来的路上不知道经过多少派对和大餐呢。"“All day? When you could have been celebrating? I must have passed a dozen feasts and parties on my way here.”麦格教授不高兴地哼了一声。 Professor McGonagall sniffed angrily."哦,没错,每个人都在庆祝。"她不耐烦地说。"你一定认为他们已经很小心了,不是的——即使是马格人都意识到有事发生了,他们还报导出来了。"她回头去看杜斯利夫妇黑呼呼的窗口。"我听到了,成群的猫头鹰……流星雨……他们真是太愚蠢了。人们肯定会注意到的。肯特郡的流星雨——我敢打赌是德达落·迪哥干的。他从来就爱干没意义的事。"“Oh yes, I've celebrating, all right,” she said impatiently. “You'd think they'd be a bit more careful, but no — even the Muggles have noticed something's going on. It was on their news.” She jerked her head back at the Dursleys’ dark living-room window. “I heard it. Flocks of owls… shooting stars… Well, they're not completely stupid. They were bound to notice something. Shooting stars down in Kent — I'll bet that was Dedalus Diggle. He never had much sense.”"你不能怪他们。"邓布利多缓缓地说。"我们已经有十一年没有好好庆祝过了。"“You can't blame them,” said Dumbledore gently. “We've had precious little to celebrate for eleven years.”"我知道。"麦格教授有点儿生气。"但是没理由搞到连命都丢掉。他们真是太粗心了,包括穿着麻瓜衣服的人,居然大白天在大街上说长道短。"“I know that,” said Professor McGonagall irritably. “But that's no reason to lose our heads. People are being downright careless, out on the streets in broad daylight, not even dressed in Muggle clothes, swapping rumors.”她斜眼看了邓布利多一眼,好像希望他能说点什么,但是他没开口,于是她继续说:"最好是这样,在'那个人'消失的那一天,麻瓜们就知道关于我们的所有事情。我想他是真的离开了,是吗?"She threw a sharp, sideways glance at Dumbledore here, as though hoping he was going to tell her something, but he didn't, so she went on. “A fine thing it would be if, on the very day You-Know-Who seems to have disappeared at last, the Muggles found out about us all. I suppose he really has gone, Dumbledore?”"一定是的。"邓布利多说。"我们要感激的太多了。你想要来一杯冻柠檬汁吗?"“It certainly seems so,” said Dumbledore. “We have much to be thankful for. Would you care for a lemon drop?”"一杯什么?" “A what ?”"一杯冻柠檬汁。这是我非常喜欢的一种麻瓜的甜品。"“A lemon drop. They're a kind of Muggle sweet I'm rather fond of.”"不用了,"麦格教授冷冷地回答,好像她认为还没到喝什么柠檬汁的时候。 “No, thank you,” said Professor McGonagall coldly, as though she didn't think this was the moment for lemon drops. "就我看,即使是'那个人'已经离开了……" “As I say, even if You-Know-Who has gone—”"亲爱的教授,像你这样聪明的人都会这样称呼他吗?'那个人'这算什么名字——十一年来我一直试着说服人们称呼他的真名:伏地魔。"麦格教授有点理亏。但正在剥柠檬的阿不思·邓布利多好像没留意到。"如果我们总是叫'那个人'就会搞得很乱。直呼伏地魔的名字没有什么好害怕的。"“My dear Professor, surely a sensible person like yourself can call him by his name? All this ‘You-Know-Who’ nonsense — for eleven years I have been trying to persuade people to call him by his proper name: Voldemort.” Professor McGonagall flinched, but Dumbledore, who was unsticking two lemon drops, seemed not to notice. “It all gets so confusing if we keep saying ‘You-Know-Who.’ I have never seen any reason to be frightened of saying Voldemort's name.”"我知道你没有。"麦格教授说,听上去半生气半羡慕似的。"但是你不同。每个人都知道你是'那个人——'不对,伏地魔——唯一害怕的人。"“I know you haven't, said Professor McGonagall, sounding half exasperated, half admiring. “But you're different. Everyone knows you're the only one You-Know- oh, all right, Voldemort, was frightened of.”"真是抬举我了。"邓布利多冷静地说,"伏地魔拥有我没有的力量。"“You me,” said Dumbledore calmly. “Voldemort had powers I will never have.”"只是因为你不屑于去用它们罢了。" “Only because you're too — well — noble to use them.”"还好这是晚上。自从庞弗雷夫人称赞我的御寒耳罩以来,找就从未脸红过了。"“It's lucky it's dark. I haven't blushed so much since Madam Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs.”麦格教授看了邓布利多一眼说道:"猫头鹰在今天的新闻中根本算不了什么。你知道人们怎么说吗?关于他为什么失踪以及是什么制止了他?"很显然麦格教授已经谈论到点子上来了,这也是她一整天坐在冰冷僵硬的墙上的真正原因。无论是作为一只猫还是作为一个女人她都从来没有像这样盯着邓布利多看过。不管别人怎么说,她都不会相信,除非这话是由邓布利多口中说出。可是邓布利多只是拿起了另一只柠檬,一言不发。Professor McGonagall shot a sharp look at Dumbledore and said “The owls are nothing next to the rumors that are flying around. You know what they're saying? About why he's disappeared? About what finally stopped him?”
04-12 02:06
09-07 13:49
09-05 16:41
09-02 14:59
点击图片,查看相关主题的更多文章
精华推荐阅读
热门评论文章哈利波特1第一章单词汇总_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
哈利波特1第一章单词汇总
哈​利​波​特​与​魔​法​石​第​一​章​单​词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢哈利波特与魔法石 哈利波特与魔法石1 哈利波特与魔法石2 哈利波特与魔法石书 哈利..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
哈利波特与魔法石分析阅读
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口《哈利波特魔法石》第一章读后感300字_百度知道
《哈利波特魔法石》第一章读后感300字
在三百字左右就好
也不要太少
到了学校还认识了两个好朋友,但当我触碰到那一本书,证明他从一出生就是一个巫师的命运。一个表面恐怖实际很温柔的看守海格给他送去了一封魔法学校录取信,因为妈妈的牺牲把他的死亡减成了那道疤,一个是傻里傻脑的罗恩,经常有一两本名篇大作获得我的欣赏。一个是品学兼优的赫敏。在他11岁生日时。那是一道死咒的余痕,就这样过了11年,久久不能散去…… 拿起魔杖,表哥达力总是仗着个头大欺负他。他被姨夫收养过了一个很委屈的童年,我为它迷醉。他很高兴的入了学,牢牢记在了心中,一出生便拥有了一个要与坏蛋伏地魔作斗争的标志,一个不平凡的小孩,发生了一件不平凡的事,与我同在----《哈利波特与魔法石》读后感 游窜于书海之间。以至于一念一个咒语,有一个同样把哈利当孩子的妈妈,它便出现,获得了大家的尊敬,改变了他的一生,把它看了千万遍,一道形如闪电的疤痕。(非魔法人士)他们一起努力救了魔法石,念出熟悉的咒语,有两个平凡的麻瓜父母,为它感动: 一个名叫哈利波特的小孩,也知道了对角巷等一系列的巫师世界的事物,最后捣毁了伏地魔的美梦,与伏地魔顽强抗争,它就会浮现脑海
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
哈利波特的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 哈利波特与魔法石电影 的文章

随机推荐