→ DustBuster15.6V Electric Battery Powered Hand Vacuum | BLACK+DECKER
IE8 Stylesheet -->
Join Our Email List
Thanks For Joining Our Mailing List
Quick Links
MyBLACK+DECKER
Account Sign in
Please try again
We have updated our password strength requirements. Your current password is not strong enough.
Sign up for a MyBLACK+DECKER account for quick and easy access to saved products, projects, discussions, and more.
15.6V DUSTBUSTER& Hand Vac
Reach tough dirt, even in tight spaces, with this battery-powered hand vacuum. Lightweight and powerful, it features cyclonic action, keeping the filter clean and the power strong.& A wide-mouth design helps it effortlessly pick up large debris.
Today's Dustbuster(R)
The Original, Reinvented
Over 30 years ago, BLACK+DECKER introduced the world to a revolutionary cleaning tool: the Dustbuster hand vac. The world may have changed since then, but one thing&s remained the same: the hand-held vacuum&s convenience, power, and enduring popularity. With strong suction and innovative features, we&ve reinvented the Dustbuster for the 21st century. Try it and see. Household messes are never a challenge with Dustbuster by your side.
Cyclonic action keeps the filter clean and the power strong. An extended reach design gets in tight spaces.
Features + Benefits
Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less
bending and better accessibilityBrush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplaceWide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debrisCyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strongTranslucent, bagless dirt bowl makes it easy to see dirt and easy to emptyRemovable, washable dirt bowl and filters allow for a
thorough, hygienic cleaning3 stage filtration means less clogging and cleaner air exhaust3 versatile ways to store:
horizontally, vertically, or mount on a wallCharging indicator light allows you to always know you have a good connectionLightweight and portable for quick clean-ups
Product Specs
Power Source
Replacement Filters
Hand vacuumOn-board, extendable crevice toolOn-board, flip-up brushWashable filter (model VF110)Washable pre-filterWall mount bracketCharger
Owner's Toolbox
Quick Access
Backed By BLACK+DECKER
2-Year Limited Warranty
This product is backed by a 2-year limited warranty against defects in material and/or workmanship.
& Please wait while we process your request
& Please wait while we retrieve the user's information
We were unable to request friendship with this user. We were unable to request friendship with this user. Are you logged in? Your friendship request has been sent to this user. We were unable to terminate friendship with this user. We were unable to terminate friendship with this user. Are you logged in? You are no longer friends with this user. We were unable to ignore this user. We were unable to ignore this user. Are you logged in? This user is now ignored. We were unable to stop ignoring this user. We were unable to stop ignoring this user. Are you logged in? This user is no longer ignored.
We encountered a problem recommending this user. pluck_user_recommend_permission You have recommended this user.
Obscenity/VulgarityHate SpeechPersonal AttackAdvertising/SpamCopyright/PlagiarismOther
Comment(optional)
Please limit your comment length to less than 2000 characters.
Please wait while we perform your request.
Battery Useless in No Time 0 of 0 people found this helpful
I received this product for Christmas 2014 and by June 2015 the battery started dying - 30 seconds power to suck. Of course, it's past the Amazon return limit and warranty doesn't seem to be an option. So we're stuck with a faulty pos. Very disappointed.
Pros: great while working
Cons: battery starting quitting less than 12 mos purchase
Seems to work quite well for small Jobs, BUT it's wicked Loud 0 of 0 people found this helpful
We purchased this new Hand Held Vac unit for our 2nd home at the lake and we really like it so far.
I am hoping that we never have any issues with the rechargable batteries, but so far so good
Pros: Has very good suction
Cons: It's really freaking LOUD
Dying, Dying, Dead Batteries 0 of 0 people found this helpful
After two uses the Dust Buster is busted.
Batteries will not hold a charge.
A poor performing product for the B&D name.
And this baby is not cheap.
W my old duster is still working after 10+ years.
This new version is giving B&D a black eye.
Would not consider another B&D anything.
Pros: When fully charged does a great job. Like the built in broom.
Cons: After two uses and on the charger full time, it died.
Black & Decker Cordless Hand Vac # CHV1510 0 of 0 people found this helpful
I keep my Cordless Hand Vac plugged in when I'm not using it. I have it hanging on the wall where it's easy to use when needed. I don't use it for long periods of time, so the battery works great. I only use it for small pick ups. I use my reg. Vacuum for everything else. This one is much better than the last one we bought years ago. That one was the old style Dust Buster.
Pros: Works great for what we use it for.
Cons: Hassle cleaning filters
B-A-T-T-E-R-Y S-U-C-K-S, 0 of 0 people found this helpful
I bought same model from Amazon a while back and it worked fine for a week or so but then it would only suck about 40 seconds, or less, and the battery would start to die.I would hope this free replacement from Amazon works better than the first one you sent from your warehouse in China to unsuspecting Americans.
Pros: 10 SECONDS OF GOOD SUCTION,
Cons: AFTER 10 SECONDS, BATTERIES DIE,
Select reviews which match your interests.
All Reviews
With a Specific Rating
Please wait while we file your abuse report.
We're sorry. We were unable to report abuse at this time. We limit the number of reactions an individual user can submit over a given period for quality reasons. You have currently reached that limit. Please try resubmitting your abuse report again later. Comment is too long. Enter 500 characters or less.
Obscenity/VulgarityHate SpeechPersonal AttackAdvertising/SpamCopyright/PlagiarismOther
Comment(optional)
Please wait while we send the email.
We're sorry. We were unable to send the email at this time.
Please specify a recipient. You can only send messages to 5 addresses at a time. The address && is not valid.
Please specify a subject.
Comment(optional)
Join Our Email List
Connect With UsBlack & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand Vacuum
商品ID:B004412GTO
购买数量:个
商品备注:(规格,尺寸,颜色)
Misc.Brand :
Black & DeckerCatalogNumberList Color :
BlackEAN :
3EANList Feature 0. Uses replacement filter VF1101. Rotating, slim nozzle targets dirt in tight spaces2. 50% more reach than the previous Dustbuster design for less
bending and better accessibility3. Brush and crevice tool accessories are located on-board so there are no loose items to misplace4. Wide mouth design means this vac can effortlessly scoop up large debris5. Cyclonic action spins dust and debris away from the filter so suction power stays strong6. To ensure full run time, charge the unit for 24 hours.ItemDimensions Label :
Black & DeckerListPrice Amount. 6999CurrencyCode. USDFormattedPrice. $69.99Manufacturer :
Black & DeckerModel :
CHV1510MPN :
CHV1510NumberOfItems :
1PackageDimensions PackageQuantity :
1PartNumber :
CHV1510ProductGroup :
HomeProductTypeName :
HOMEPublisher :
Black & DeckerSize :
1 PackStudio :
Black & DeckerTitle :
Black & Decker CHV1510 Dustbuster 15.6-Volt Cordless Cyclonic Hand VacuumUPC :