一天上几节课我最喜欢的一个人学科是英语喜欢画画参加了画画俱乐部放学后和同学们去打

---07月16日 16:38初中英语重点句型、短语一览表1
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初中英语重点句型、短语一览表1
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初中英语重点句型、短语一览表1
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
& 七年级(上册)(Starter) Unit 1& Good morning!Ⅰ. Sentences:1. Good morning, Alice! 早上好,艾丽斯!2. Good morning, Cindy! 早上好,辛蒂!3. Hello, Frank! 你好,弗兰克!4. Hi, Cindy! How are you? 嗨,辛蒂!你好吗?I’m fine, thanks. 我很好,非常感谢。5. Good afternoon, Eric! 下午好,埃里克!6. Good evening, Alice! 下午好,艾丽斯!7. I’m OK. 我还不错。/我很好。I’m = I am 我是
(Starter)& Unit 2 What’s this in English?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. in English 用英语(说),在英语方面2. an orange一个桔子Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What’s this in English? 用英语说这是什么?It’s a key. 这(它)是一把钥匙。2. Spell it, please. 请拼读一下它。K-E-Y. K-E-Y.what’s = what is 是什么it’s = it is 它(这,那)是
(Starter)& Unit 3& What color is it?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. A in Grace 格雷斯中的AⅡ、Sentences:1. What’s this? 这是什么?It’s V. 这是V。2. What color is it? 它是什么颜色?It’s red. 它是红色的。3. It’s black and white. 它是黑白相间的。
Unit 1& My name’s Gina.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. my/his/her name 我的/他的/她的名字2. name’s = name is 名字是,名叫做3. (my/your/his/her) first name(我的/你的/他的/她的)名字4. (my/your/his/her) last name (我的/你的/他的/她的)姓氏family name = last name 姓氏5. ID card 身份证Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?2. My name’s Gina. 我的名字叫吉娜。I’m Gina. 我是吉娜。3. Nice to meet you! 很高兴见到你!4. What’s your first name? 你名叫什么?5. What’s your last name? 你姓什么?6. What’s your telephone number? 你的电话号码是多少?It’s 281-9176. 是281-9176。7. My/His/Her telephone number is … 我的/他的/她的电话号码是……
Unit 2& Is this your pencil?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. pencil case 铅笔盒,文具盒2. pencil sharpener 卷笔刀,铅笔刀isn’t = is not 不是3. computer game 电子游戏,电脑游戏4. call sb. at …(数字)& 拨电话…打给某人5. call sb. 打电话给某人6. call …(数字)& 拨打电话……7. in the lost and found case 在事物招领箱里8. (my) school ID card (我的)学生证9. a set of keys 一串钥匙10. *look for sth. 寻找某物Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Is this your pencil? 这是你的铅笔吗?Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t. 是,它是。/不,它不是。2. Excuse me. 请原谅。抱歉,打扰一下。3. Thank you. 谢谢你。4. How do you spell it? 你怎样拼它?P-E-N. P-E-N.5. Call Alan at 495-3539. 拨电话495-3539打给艾伦。6. Call Mary. 打电话给玛丽。7. Call 685-6034. 拨打电话685-6034。*8. I’m looking for my watch. 我正在找我的手表。*9. All right. 好吧。好的。*10. Here’s your baseball. 这儿有你的棒球。
Unit 3& This is my sister.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. my / your / his / her& sister (我的/你的/他的/她的)姐妹that’s = that is 那是2. brother(s) 兄弟们3. two brothers 两兄弟he’s = he is 他是4. your aunt 你的伯母/姨妈/姑母/舅妈/阿姨5. thanks for sth . 为……而感谢你6. the photo of your family 你的家庭照7. (my) family photo (我的)家庭照/全家福8. (one’s) father / mother / grandfather / cousin (某人的)爸爸/妈妈/女儿/表姐弟/兄妹who’s = who is 是谁,谁是Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Those are my two brothers. 那是我的两个兄弟。2. That’s my sister. 那是我的姐姐/妹妹。3. This is his sister. 这是他的姐姐/妹妹。4. These are his brothers. 这些是他的兄弟。5. Is this Jim? 这是吉姆吗?No, he isn’t .He’s Dave. 不,不是。他是戴夫。6. Is this/that your sister? 这/那是你的姐妹吗?Yes, it is./No, it isn’t. 是,这/那是。/不,这/那不是。7. Is she your sister? 她是你的姐妹吗?Yes, she is. 是,她是的。8. Is he your brother? 他是你的兄弟吗?No, he isn’t. He’s my friend. 不,他不是。他是我的朋友。9. Is Guo Peng your brother? 郭鹏是你兄弟吗?No, he isn’t. 不,他不是。10. Here is my family photo! 这儿有(是)我的全家福。11. Who’s your sister? 你的姐妹是谁?/谁是你的姐妹?12. This is my sister. 这是我的姐妹。
Unit 4& Where’s my backpack?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. under the table/chair/bed 桌子/椅子/床下面2. on the sofa/chair/dresser/table/bed/desk/floor 在沙发/椅子/橱柜/桌子/床/书桌/地板上面3. in the backpack/drawer 双肩背包/抽屉里边don’t = do not 不;没(否定助动词)4. math book 数学书5. alarm clock 闹钟6. video tape 录像带7. take sth. to sp./sb. 带某物到某地/某人那儿去8. bring sth. to sp./sb. 把某物带到某地/某人这儿来9. need sth. 需要某物10. in my backpack 在我的背包里*11. how about sth. 某物呢?某物怎么样?*12. take it back to… 把它带回……去*13. after school 放学后Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Where’s my backpack? 我的双肩背包在哪儿?It’s under the table.它在桌子下面。2. Where are my books? 我的书在哪儿?They’re on the sofa .它们在沙发上。3. Are they on the bed? 它们在床上吗?Yes, they are. /No, they’re not. 是的。/不是的4. Is it on the dresser? 它在梳妆台/碗柜上吗?Yes, it is. /No, it isn’t. 是的/不是的。5. I don’t know. 我不知道。6. Please take these things to your sister. 请把这些东西带去给你姐姐。7. Can you bring some things to school? 你能带些东西来学校吗?8. It’s on your back! 它在你的背上!*9. How about my pencil case and my baseball? 我的文具盒和棒球呢?where’s = where is 在哪儿they’re = they are 他们/她们/它们是
Unit 5& Do you have a soccer ball?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. tennis racket 网球拍2. ping-pong ball/bat 乒乓球/球拍3. soccer ball (英式)足球doesn’t = does not 不;没(否定助动词)let’s = let us 让我们4.play ping-pong/tennis/volleyball/basketball/soccer打(踢/玩)乒乓秋/网球/排球/篮球/足球5. many sports clubs 许多运动俱乐部…, and more … 和更多6. play computer games 打电子游戏7. watch TV 看电视8. a great sports collection 一个很棒的运动品收藏9. he/she has 他/她有10. play sports 做运动11. watch them on TV 在电视上看它们12. every day 每天13. have a computer game 玩电子游戏14. be boring 无聊15. an eraser 一块橡皮擦Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Do you have a ping-pong ball? 你有乒乓球吗?Yes, I do. /No, I don’t. 是的,我有。/不,我没有。2. Do they have a computer? 他们有电脑吗?Yes, they do. /No, they don’t. 是的,他们有。/不,他们没有。3. Does he/she have …? 他/她有……吗?Yes, he/she does. 是的,他/她有。No, he/she doesn’t. 不,他/她没有。4. Let’s play ping-pong. 让我们打乒乓球吧。No, I don’t have a ping-pong ball. 不行,我没有乒乓球。5. That sounds good. 那听起来不错。6. Do you play tennis? 你打网球吗?7. Ed Smith has a great sports collection. 埃德•史密斯有一堆很棒的体育收藏品。8. Do you have some more paper? 你有另外的一些纸吗?*9. Let’s go. 让我们去吧。
Unit 6& Do you like bananas?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. like sth. 喜欢某物2. not like sth. 不喜欢某物3. French fries 薯条4. ice cream 冰淇淋5. running star 跑步明星6. eat lots of healthy food 吃大量健康的食品7. lots of 许多,大量8. healthy food 健康的食物9. for breakfast/lunch/dinner 对于早餐/午餐/晚餐来说10. for dessert 至于甜食Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Do you like bananas? 你喜欢香蕉吗?Yes, I do. /No, I don’t. 是的,我喜欢。/不,我不喜欢。2. Do they like …? 他们喜欢……吗?Yes, they do. /No, they don’t. 是的,他们喜欢。/不,他们不喜欢。3. Does he like …? 他喜欢……吗?Yes, he does. /No, he doesn’t. 是的,他喜欢。/不,他不喜欢。4. I like oranges. 我喜欢桔子。5. I don’t like bananas. 我不喜欢香蕉。6. They like salad. 他们喜欢沙拉。7. They don’t like broccoli. 他们不喜欢花椰菜。8. She likes bananas. 她喜欢香蕉。9. She doesn’t like ice cream. 她不喜欢冰淇淋。
Review of units ( 1-6 )Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. want sth. 想要某物2. come and buy your clothes 来买你的衣服3. at Huaxing’s great sale 在华兴大减价4. at a very good price 以(用)一个很合适的价格(出售/买下来)5. bag(s) for sports 运动用的包6. for only ¥12 只要12圆7. for girls/boys 对于女孩儿们/男孩儿们来说8. buy sth. for only¥… 只以……买来某物9. sth. in red/green/white 红色的/绿色的/白色的某物10. afford our price 支付得起我们的价格11. come and see for yourself 你亲自来看看12. at Huaxing Clothes Store 在华兴服装店13. come to Mr Cool’s Clothes Store 来库尔服装店14. Mr Cool 库尔先生15. Cool’s 库尔的店(家/地盘)16. sell sth. for only ¥… 只以……出售某物17. buy sth. from … 从…那儿买来某物18. sell sth. to … 把某物卖到……那儿去19. have a look at = look at 看一看20. be on sale for $… 在以……的价格(廉价)出售Ⅱ、Sentences:1. I like … for lunch. 午餐我喜欢……2. That sounds boring. 那听起来真无聊。3. Does Joe have a …? 乔有……吗?4. Where is the …?& ……在哪儿?
Unit 7& How much are these pants?Ⅰ、Sentences:1. How much is this T-shirt? 这件T恤多少钱?It’s seven dollars. 它七美圆。2. How much are these socks? 这些袜子多少钱?They’re two dollars. 它们两美圆。3. Can I help you? 我能帮助你么?Yes, please. 是的,劳驾。4. Here you are. 给你。5. I’ll take it. 我会带走它(我要买下它)。6. Thank you. 谢谢。You’re welcome. 不用谢。
Unit 8& When is your birthday?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. one’s birthday 某人的生日2. date of birth 出生的日期(生日)3. how old 多大年纪;几岁4. speech contest 演讲比赛5. school trip 郊游6. basketball game7. (Sally’s) birthday party (萨丽的)生日派对6. English speech contest 英语演讲比赛7. School Day 学校行课日,校庆8. Art Festival 艺术节9. Chinese Contest 中文演讲比赛10. Music Festival 音乐节11. English Party 英语派对12. have a School Day 有个校庆,举行校庆13. at your school 在你们学校14. have an Art Festival 有个艺术节,举行艺术节15. … year(s) old& ……岁16. a fun birthday& 一个好玩的生日*17. fill in… 填好……Ⅱ、Sentences:1. When is your birthday? 你的生日是什么时候?My birthday is October tenth. 我的生日是十月十号。2. When is your mother’s / father’s birthday? 你妈妈的/爸爸的生日是什么时候?Her/His birthday is … 她的/他的生日是……。3. When is Liu Ping’s birthday? 刘萍的生日是什么时候?4. How old are you? 你多大了?I’m fifteen. 我十五了。5. I’m … years old. 我……岁了。
Unit 9& Do you want to go to a movie?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. want to do sth. 想做某事2. go to a movie/movies 去看电影3. see a comedy/comedies 看喜剧片4. see an action movie / action movies 看动作片5. an action movie 一部动作片6. what kind of movies 哪种电影7. also like 也喜欢8. Beijing Opera 京剧9. often do sth. 经常做某事10. go to do sth. 去做某事11. Chinese action movies 中国动作片12. think + that从句& 想……;认为……13.be(very)exciting/boring/scary/interesting/funny(非常)振奋人心/无聊/可怕/有趣/好玩14. learn about 学会关于某方面的知识15. Chinese history 中国历史16. see Beijing Opera with sb. 和某人一起看京剧17. do sth. with sb. 和某人一起做某事18. my friend , Mike& 我的朋友――迈克19. (my) favorite actor (我)最喜爱的演员20. a new movie 一部新电影21. a (very) successful thriller 一部(非常)成功的恐怖片22. on weekends 在周末23. like it, too 也喜欢它 24. a great actor 一个很棒的演员25. Shaolin Temple 少林寺26. in the movie 在这部电影里*27. how about sb. 某人呢?某人怎么样?*28. like it a lot 非常喜欢它*29. a lot = very much 非常地Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Do you want to go to a movie? 你想去看电影吗?Yes, I do. I want to see a comedy. 是的,我想去。我想看喜剧片。2. Does he/she want to go to a movie? 他/她想去看电影吗?Yes, he/she does. 是的,他/她想去。No, he/she doesn’t. 不,他/她不想去。3. What kind of movies do you like? 你喜欢哪种电影?I like action movies and comedies. 我喜欢动作片和喜剧片。4. I like thrillers and I like action movies. 我喜欢恐怖片而且我还喜欢动作片。5. I like thrillers but I don’t like comedies.我喜欢恐怖片但我不喜欢喜剧片。6. Mike is English. 迈克是英国人。*7. How about you? 你呢?
Unit 10& Can you play the guitar?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. play chess 下象棋2. play the guitar/piano/drums/trumpet 弹(打/吹/演奏)钢琴/鼓/喇叭3. speak English 说英语4. join the art/music/English/chess/basketball/swimming club加入美术/音乐/英语/象棋/篮球/游泳俱乐部can’t = can not 不能;不会;不可能5. what club 什么俱乐部6. play it (very) well 做某活动做得(非常)好7. help wanted 求助8. be good with sb. 和某人相处得好,对人很好9. need help for our Beidaihe School Trip 为了我们的北戴河之旅需要帮助10. help with… 在……(方面)帮忙11. help sb. with sth. 帮助某人干某事12. musicians wanted for School Music Festival 为学校音乐节招收音乐家13. be in our school music festival 加入我们的学校音乐节14. want two good musicians for our rock band 为了我们的摇滚乐队想要两名音乐家15.(our) rock band (我们的)摇滚乐队16. school show 校园才艺展示17. in the music room 在音乐室里18. do Chinese kung fu 耍中国工夫19. a little 一点儿20. a lot = very much 非常21. have an e-mail address 有电子邮箱*22. all the clubs 所有俱乐部Ⅱ、Sentences:1. I want to join the music club. 我想加入音乐俱乐部。2. Can you sing? 你会唱歌吗?Yes, I can. /No, I can’t. 是的,我会。/不,我不会。3. Can he paint? 他会画画吗?Yes, he can. /No, he can’t. 是的,他会。/不,他不会。4. Can she speak English? 她会说英语吗?Yes, she can. /No, she can’t. 是的,她会。/不,她不会。5. Can you speak English? 你们会说英语吗?Yes, we can. /No, we can’t. 是的,我们会。/不,我们不会。6. What club do you want to join? 你们/你想加入什么俱乐部?We want to join the chess club. 我们想加入象棋俱乐部。I want to join the basketball club. 我想加入篮球俱乐部。7. What can you do? 你会做什么?I can play the guitar. 我会弹吉他。8. Tom can play the guitar but he can’t play it very well.汤姆会弹吉他,但他不能弹得很好。9. Come and join us! 来加入我们吧!10. Come and show us! 来展示给我们看吧!11. May I know your name? 我能知道你的名字吗?12. Thanks a lot. 非常感谢。13. Why do you want to join the club? 你为什么想加入这个俱乐部?*14. I can’t sing or dance. 我不会唱歌和跳舞。
Unit 11& What time do you go to school?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. get up 起床2. take a shower = have a shower 洗澡3. go to school 去上学4. eat (one’s) breakfast/lunch/dinner 吃(某人的)早餐/午餐/晚餐5. at five o’clock 在五点钟6. at 8:00 在八点钟7. work very long hours 工作很长时间8. brush one’s teeth 刷某人的牙9. after breakfast 早餐后10. after…& ……之后11. play one’s guitar弹某人的吉他12. go to work 去上班13. get to work 开始工作14. take the number 17 bus to a hotel 乘坐17路公车去一间旅馆15. take sb. to work 带某人去工作16. (work) all night 整夜工作17. love to do sth. 爱做某事18. listen to him 听某人(说话/唱歌)19. get home 到家20. watch morning TV 看早间电视节目21. go to bed 去睡觉22. think + 从句& 想想……23. in the morning / afternoon / evening 在早上/下午/晚上24. do (one’s) homework 做(某人的)家庭作业25. go home回家26. know about sth. 知道关于某方面的事27. at around six-fifteen 在大约六点十五分(一刻)28. at six-thirty 在六点半29. write sb. about sth. 写给某人关于某方面的事30. tell sb. about sth. 告诉某人关于某方面的事31. best wishes 最美好的祝愿(给你)*32. a big family 一个大家庭*33. a shower schedule 一份洗澡时间表 Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What time do you usually get up? 你通常什么时间起床?I usually get up at five o’clock. 我通常在五点起床。2. Rick’s family has one shower. 瑞克家有一个淋浴。3. What time does Alicia take a shower? 阿莉西亚什么时候洗澡?She takes a shower at 8:00. 她在八点洗澡。4. What a funny time to eat breakfast! 真是个吃早餐的好时候!5. Can you think what his job is? 你能想想他的职业是什么吗?6. What time is it? 几点了?It’s eight-thirty. 八点三十分(半)了。7. When do people usually eat dinner? 人们通常什么时候吃晚餐?8. When does Tom usually get up? 汤姆通常什么时候起床?He usually gets up at … 他通常在……起床。9. School starts at nine o’clock. 学校在九点开始上课。10. Please write and tell me about your morning. 请来信告诉我关于你的早晨(的情况)。11. Please write soon. 请快点回信。12. Are you awake? 你醒着吗?13. What time is it there? 那边几点了?*14. What time do you usually shower? 你通常什么时候洗澡?*15. You have a big family, don’t you, Rick? 瑞克,你有个大家庭,不是吗?*16. How many showers do you have? 你们有多少个淋浴?We only have one shower. 我们只有一个淋浴。*18. That’s early. 那可真早。*19. Thanks for the interview, Tom. 汤姆,非常感谢你接受这个采访。
Unit 12& My favorite subject is science.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. (one’s) favorite subject 最喜欢的学科2. (one’s) science/art/music teacher 自然/美术/音乐老师3. Mrs Jones琼斯太太4. (one’s) favorite teacher 某人最喜欢的老师5. favorite city/food/color/TV show/sport 最喜欢的城市/食物/颜色/电视节目/运动6. have math/science/art/P.E./music 上数学课/自然课/美术课/体育课/音乐课7.onMonday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday 在星期一/二/三/四/五/六8. on Sunday 在星期天9. be (really) busy 十分繁忙10. be difficult/relaxing 很困难/轻松11. after lunch 午餐后12. last class 最后一节课13. after class 放学后14. have volleyball 进行排球运动15. for two hours 持续两个小时16. be (very) strict (非常)严格17. be (usually very) tired (通常非常)累18. have Chinese history club 去参加中国历史俱乐部19. Miss Wang 王小姐20. ask me 问我21. not like any subject 不喜欢任何学科22. play with my dog 和我的狗一起玩23. around with sb. 在某人周围*24. be so boring 这么的无聊Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What’s your favorite subject? 你最喜欢的科目是什么?My favorite subject is science. 我最喜欢的科目是自然科学。2. Why do you like P.E.? 为什么你喜欢体育?Because it’s fun. 因为它好玩。3. What’s his/her favorite subject? 他/她最喜欢的学科是什么?4. Why does he /she like …? 为什么他/她喜欢……?5. Because it’s interesting/fun/exciting. 因为它有趣/好玩/刺激。6. Who is your science teacher? 你的自然科学老师是谁?My science teacher is Mr Wang. 我的自然科学老师是王先生。7. When do you have math? 你什么时候上数学课?8. It’s Tuesday, November 11. 这是十一月十一号,星期二。9. I don’t like any subject. 我不喜欢任何科目。10. But his “subject” is only running around with me. 但是他的“学科”只是在我周围跑步。11. Do you really not like school? 你真的不喜欢学校吗?*12. My favorite subject is science. What’s yours? 我最喜欢的学科是自然科学。你的呢?(你最不喜欢的学科呢?)*13. It’s such fun. 那是如此的有趣。*14. Art, I guess. 我猜,是美术。&Review of units ( 7-12 )Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. in August 在八月里2. have a Chinese friend 有一个中国朋友3. in America 在美国4. in China 在中国5. before …& 在……之前6. like to do sth. 喜欢做某事Ⅱ、Sentences:1. May is the 5th month of the year. 五月是一年中的第五个月。2. I’m English. 我是英国人。3. It’s very exciting to have a Chinese friend. 拥有一个中国朋友是非常激动人心的。4. It’s + adj. + to do sth. 做某事是……的。5. I have breakfast at seven-thirty, but before that I take a shower.我在七点半吃早餐,但在那之前我要洗个澡。6. What are your hobbies? 你的嗜好是什么?
七年级下册Unit 1& Where’s your pen pal from?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. be from 来自于2. New York 纽约3. the United States 美国4. he United Kingdom 英国5. one’s (new) pen pal 某人的(新)笔友6. in Paris 在巴黎7. want a pen pal 想要一个笔友8. a pen pal in China 一个在中国的笔友9. a very interesting country 一个很有趣的国家10. in November 在十一月11. a little (French) 一点儿法语12. like doing sth. 喜欢做某事13. go to the movies 去看电影14. in school 在学校里15. too difficult 太困难16. write to sb. (soon) (尽快)给某人写信17. pen pal wanted 征招笔友18. on weekends 在周末19. at school 在学校;在上学20. the long weekend 漫长的周末21. tell sb. about yourself 告述某人关于你自己的情况Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Where is your pen pal from? 你的笔友来自哪儿?She’s from Japan. 她来自日本。2.&Where does he live? 他住在哪儿?He lives in Paris. 他住在巴黎。3.&What language(s) does he speak? 他说哪(几)种语言?4.&Where is Sydney? 悉尼在哪儿?5.&Does she have brothers or sisters? 她有兄弟和姐妹吗?6. Does she speak English? 她说英语吗?7. I think + 从句& 我觉得……;我认为……;我想……8. What does he want? 他想要什么?9. What does he like? 他喜欢什么?
Unit 2& Where’s the post office?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. (the) post office 邮局2. (the) pay phone 公用电话3. near here 在这儿附近4. on the street 在这条街5. on Center Street 在中心街6. be across from 在……对面7. be next to 在……旁边;贴近……8. be between … and … 在……和……之间9. be in front of 在……之前10. on Green Street 在格林街11. be behind 在……之后12. in the neighborhood 在附近13. go straight 直走14. turn left/right 坐/右转15. be down Bridge Street 沿着大桥街16. on the right 在右边17. a clean/dirty park 一个清洁的/肮脏的公园18. a quiet/busy street 一条宁静的/繁忙的街道19. a new hotel 一家新旅馆20. an old hotel 一家旧旅店21. welcome to sp. 欢迎到某地22. the garden district 花园小区23. on fifth Avenue 在第五大道24. enjoy the city’s quiet streets 喜欢/享受这城市静谧的街道25. take a walk 散步26. through the park 穿过公园27. on Center Avenue 在中心大道28. across from the park 在公园对面29. a small house with an interesting garden 一栋有个引人注目的花园的小房子30. the beginning of …& ……的开始31. visit Bridge Street 游览大桥街32.have fun 玩得开心33. a good place to have fun 一个好玩的地方34. be hungry 饿了35. buy some food 买点食物36. be arriving 就要到达了37. next Sunday 下周六38. let me tell you sth. 让我告诉你某事39. the way to sp. 去某地的路40. take a taxi 乘出租车41. from the airport 来自机场42. pass a bank 经过一间银行43. on your right/left 在你的右/左侧44. go down … 沿着……去45. go through … 穿过……46. at New Park 在新公园47. have a good trip 旅途愉快48. around here 在这附近*49. a quiet street off Fifth Avenue 一条远离第五大道的静谧的街道*50. on the corner 在街角;在拐角处Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&Is there a …? 有……吗?Yes, there is. /No, there isn’t. 是,有的。/不,没有。2.&Where is the supermarket? 超市在哪儿?It’s next to the library. 它在图书馆旁边。3.&Thank you very much. 非常感谢你。4.&It’s there. 它在那儿。5.&if + 从句& 如果……6.&I know + 从句& 我知道……7.&When + 从句& 当……的时候8.&I hope + 从句& 我希望……*9. What are you doing? 你在做什么?Reading a book. 正读着书呢。Unit 3& Why do you like koalas?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. be (very) cute (非常)可爱的2. see the lions 看狮子3. very + adj. 非常……4. kind of + adj. 有点……5. be friendly and clever 友好而聪明的6. play with sb. 和……一起玩7. eat grass 吃草8. be very beautiful/shy/quiet 非常美丽/害羞/安静的9. during the day 在一天当中;在白天10. at night 在晚上;在夜里11. eat leaves 吃树叶12. eat meat 吃肉13. relax 20 hours 放松/休息20个钟头*14. over there 在那儿Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Let’s see the pandas first.让我们先看熊猫吧。2.&Why do you want to see the lions? 为什么你想看狮子?Because …& 因为……3.&What animals do you like? 你喜欢什么动物?4.&What other animals do you like? 你还喜欢别的什么动物?5. Isn’t he cute? 他可爱吗?6.&Why are they looking at me? 为什么他们在看着我?*7. Where do you want to go now? 你现在想去哪儿?
Unit 4& I want to be an actor.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. a shop assistant 一名店员2. a bank clerk 一个银行职员3. work in that restaurant 在那间餐馆工作4. want to be a / an 想成为一个……5. work with sb. 和某人一起工作;跟某人打交道6. give me their money 给我他们的钱7. give sb. sth. 给某人某物8. get their money from me 从我这儿拿到他们的钱9. get sth. from sb./sp. 从某人/某地得到某物10. wear a white uniform 穿着一套白色制服11. in the day 在白天12. TV station 电视台13. talk to sb. 和某人说话14. meet interesting people 见有趣的人15. ask them questions 问他们问题16. ask sb. sth. 问某人某事17. work late 工作得晚18. be very busy 非常忙19. go out to dinners 外出用餐;出去吃饭20. police station 警察局21. in a hospital 在一家医院里22. an exciting/interesting job 一个刺激/有趣的职业23. a newspaper reporter 一个报社记者24. work hard努力地工作25. meet people 与人见面;结交人26. have a job for you as a waiter 有一份做侍者的工作给你27. summer job 暑期工28. talk with sb. 和某人一起谈话29. write stories 写故事30. work for a magazine 为一份杂志工作31. work for us as a reporter 为我们当记者工作32. a busy but exciting job 一份忙碌却刺激的工作33. other interesting people 其他有趣的人34. be in the school play 在校园剧中35. happy children school 快乐儿童学校36. an international school for children of 5-12一个针对5到12岁儿童办的国际学校37. children of …(岁数) ……岁的孩子们38. want a P.E. teacher to teach soccer 想要个体育老师教足球39. want sb. to do sth. 想要某人去做某事*40. so many 很多的;如此/那么多的*41. at the TV studio 在这间电视录音室;在这家电视电影制片厂Ⅱ、Sentences:1. I want to be an actor. 我想成为一名演员。2.&What does he do? 他是做什么的?He’s a waiter. 他是个服务员。3.&What does Anna’s mother want to be? 安娜的妈妈想成为什么样的人?She wants to be a policewoman. 她想成为一个女警察。4.&Sometimes … 有时,…… 5. Where does your sister work? 你姐姐(妹妹)在哪儿工作?*6. Dear sir or Madam, 亲爱的先生或女士,
Unit 5& I’m watching TV.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. watch TV 看电视2. talk on the phone 在电话上聊天3. TV show 电视节目4. write a letter 写封信5. read a book/books 读书;看书6. wait for 等候;等待7. talk about sth./sb. 谈论某事(物)/某人8. some of …& ……中的一些;一些……9. in the first/second/next/last photo 在第一张/第二张/下一张/最后一张照片里10. at the pool在这个(那个)水池11. at home 在家12. be with sb. 和某人在一起13. in this photo 在这张相片里Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&What are you doing? 你在过什么?I’m watching TV. 我正在看电视。2.&What’s he doing? 他在干嘛?He’s reading. 他正在阅读。3.&That sounds good. 那听起来不错。4.&What’s he taking? 他正在拿什么?5.&What’s he waiting for? 他在等什么?6.&What’s he reading? 他在读什么?7.&Who are Ben and Tim talking to? 本和蒂姆在和谁说话?8.&What are they talking about? 他们正谈论什么?9.&Where are they all going? 他们将要去哪?10.& Where is he swimming? 他正在哪游泳?11.& Is Tina there? 蒂娜在那儿吗?No, she isn’t. 不,她没在。12.& Here are some … 这儿有一些……13.& Are you surfing? 你在冲浪吗?No, I’m not. 不,我没有。
Unit 6& It’s raining!Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. how’s = how is& ……怎样 2. the weather in Shanghai 上海的天气3. in Shanghai/Beijing 在上海/北京4. play computer games 玩电子(电脑)游戏5. Uncle Joe 乔叔叔6. in picture d 在图片d中7. Around The World 环绕世界;世界各地8. join CCTV’s Around The World show 参加中央电视台世界各地栏目9. on vacation 在度假;在假期10. take photos / a photo 照相;拍照11. lie on the beach 躺在海滩上12. look at 看着……13. this group of people 这群人14. people playing beach volleyball 正在打沙滩排球的人15. look cool 看起来很酷16. in this heat 在这种热度下17. have a good time 玩得开心;玩得愉快18. in restaurant(s) 在餐馆里*19. as usual 像往常一样,照例*20. my whole family 我全家Ⅱ、Sentences:1. How’s the weather in … /there? 那儿天气任何?It’s raining/snowing. 正下着雨/雪呢。It’s cloudy/sunny/windy. 是多云的天气(阴天)/晴天/刮风的天气。2. How’s it going?近来怎么样?Great. /Not bad. /Pretty good. /Terrible!很好。/还不坏。/相当好。/太糟(可怕)了!3. some, others … 一些……,其他的……4. I’m surprised + 从句& 我对……很吃惊。5. It’s winter in France. ( 这时)在法国是冬天。6. What do you do when it’s raining? 当天下雨时你做些什么?*7. What is the weather like? 天气怎么样?*8. Happy New Year! 新年好!
Review of units ( 1-6)Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. in the blank 在空格里;在空白处2. look for 寻找3. eat one’s lunch 吃某人的午餐4. not very good 不大好5. ask for 请求;要求;寻求;索取6. describe sth. 描述某物7. the most interesting 最有趣的8. the most difficult 最困难的9. the following three things 下述的三件事(物)10. in order to 为了11. improve one’s English 提高某人的英语(水平)12. improve sth. 提高/改进某物Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Is the library between the hotel and the mall? 图书馆在酒店和购物街之间吗?No, it’s not! 不,它没在那儿!2. Do you work in a hospital? 你在一家医院工作吗?3. Please tell your pen pal what your neighborhood is like.请告述你的笔友你的邻居是什么样的人。4. Talk about where people are from. 谈论一下人们来自哪儿。5. Talk about what people are doing. 谈论一下人们正在干什么。
Unit 7& What does he look like?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. look like 看上去像;长得如何2. have short/curly/long/straight hair 留着短发/卷发/长发/直发3. be of medium height 是属于中等身高4. be of medium build 是属于中等身材5. in Class Five 在五班6. have big eyes 有一双大眼睛7. wear a red dress 穿着一条红裙子8. wear white shoes 穿着白鞋子9. the captain of the basketball team 篮球队队长10. have short straight hair 留着短短的直发11. be very popular 非常受欢迎12. be thin and be of medium height 长得瘦瘦的,中等身高13. have short curly blonde hair 留着短短的金色卷发14. be (very) good-looking 非常漂亮15. a little bit 有点儿16. be a little bit quiet 有点儿文静17. tell jokes 讲笑话18. be a little bit heavy 有点儿重;有点儿笨拙19. have beautiful long black hair 有着美丽的黑色长发20. never do sth. 决不做某事;从不做某事21. stop talking 停止说话22. stop doing sth. 停止做某事23. have curly brown hair 留着棕色卷发34. play chess 下象棋35. this person 这个人36. wear glasses 戴着眼镜37. have a beard 留着大胡子38. remember sb. 记得某人39. the pop singer with funny glasses and long curly hair 戴着滑稽的眼镜还留着常常的卷发的流行歌手40. have a new look 有个新形象41. not … any more 不再……42. Ruth(人名) from New York 来自纽约的鲁思43. go shopping 购物*44. last month 上个月Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What does your friend look like? 你的朋友长什么样?She is of medium build, and she has long hair. 她是属于中等身材,并留着长头发。 2. Do you remember …? 你记得……吗?3.&I don’t think he’s so great. 我不认为他是那么的棒。4.&Nobody knows me. 没人认识我。*5. Here come the movie actors. 电影明星过来了。
Unit 8& I’d like some noodles.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. I’d like = I would like 我想要2. what kind of … 哪种……3. beef and tomato noodles 牛肉西红柿面4. what size bowl of … 多大碗的……5. he’d like = he would like 他想要6. a small/medium/large bowl of … 一份儿小碗的 / 中号的 / 大碗的……7. orange juice 橙汁8. green tea 绿茶9. at the House of Dumplings 饺子馆10. have some great specials 有些很棒的特色餐11. lunch special 特色午餐12. get dumplings 吃饺子13. ice cream 冰淇淋14. a small orange juice 一小杯桔子汁儿Ⅱ、Sentences:1. I’d like some noodles . 我想要点面条。2.&What kind of noodles would you like? 你想要哪种面条?3.&What size bowl of noodles would you like? 你想要多大碗的面条?4. What kind of noodles do you have? 你这儿有哪种面条?5.&What size do you have? 你这有多大份的?6.&I like … and … 我喜欢……和……7.&I don’t like … or … 我不喜欢……和……8.&Special 1 has beef and onions. 一号特色餐有牛肉和洋葱。9.&Special 2 is just/only RMB 8 for 15. 二号特色餐是要8到15元。10.&Orange juice is only 2 RMB.橙汁只需两元。11.& Come and get your dumplings today! 今天来吃饺子吧!12.& What kind of dessert would you like? 你想要那种甜食?13.& We have 2 great new specials. 我们这儿有两款很棒的新套餐。14.& What size of dessert would you like? 你想要多大份儿的甜点?15.& I’d like a vacation. 我想要个假期。*16. Anything else? 还有什么吗?*17. Would you like any drinks? 你想喝点儿什么吗?
Unit 9& How was your weekend?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. clean one’s room 打扫某人的房间2. go to the beach/pool/mountains 去海滩/泳池/山里3. go to sp. 去某地(玩或做事)4. last weekend/week/month 上个周末/星期/月5. on Saturday morning/evening/night/afternoon 在星期六的上午/晚上/夜里/下午6. visit sb. 拜访/看望某人7. do some homework/sports 做作业/运动8. study for the science/math test 为理科/数学考试学习(复习)9. stay at home 留在家里10. have a party 举行派对11. do some reading 阅书;进行阅读12. practice English 练习英语13. play the guitar 弹吉他14. study geography 学地理15. spend the weekend 度过周末16. middle school 中学17. at No.3 Middle School 在第三中学18. for most kids 对于大多数孩子来说19. have a (really) busy weekend 有个(相当)忙的周末20. cook dinner for me 为我做晚餐21. read a book about history 读一本关于历史的书22. talk show 访谈节目 23. see an interesting talk show 看一场有趣的脱口秀节目24. write a new song 写首新歌25. enjoy one’s weekend 享受(喜欢)某人的周末26. go for a walk (with sb.) (和某人一起)去散步27. sit down 坐下28. watch sb. do sth. 看某人做某事(的全过程)29. wasn’t = was not 不是(过去时) 30. have no dog and no family 没有狗也没有家人31. not want to do anything 不想做任何事32. look tired 看起来很累33. play soccer on my computer 在电脑上提足球34. watch an exercise video 看一盘体操录像带35. listen to the baseball game 听棒球赛*36. have lots of things to do 有许多是要做Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&What did you do? 你做了什么?I played tennis. 我打过网球。2.&What about your friend? 你的朋友怎么样?What about …?& ……怎么样?3.&How was your weekend? 你的周末怎样?It was great/OK. 很棒/很不错。It wasn’t very good. 不大好。4.&We asked sb. what he did last weekend. 我们问某人他上周周末干了什么事。5.&Do you think everyone enjoys their weekends? 你认为每个人都喜欢他们的周末吗?6.&It was time to go home. 是时候回家了。It is / was time to do sth. 是该做某事了。
Unit 10& Where did you go on vacation?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. go to New York City 去纽约市2. summer camp 夏令营3. go to summer camp 去参加夏令营4. visit museums 参观博物馆5. visit sp. 参观(走访)某地6. go on one’s vacation 进行某人的假期7. go to Central Park 去中心公园8. study for exams 为考试学习(复习)didn’t = did not 不;没(否定词助动词的过去时)9. think of 思考;考虑10. a bus trip 一次(长途)汽车旅行11. be awful 很讨厌的;糟糕的12. all day 整天13. go to a beautiful beach 去漂亮的海滩(玩)14. have great fun doing sth. 做某事很开心;高兴地做某事15. play in the water 在水里玩16. go to a museum 去博物馆17. find sb. doing sth. 发现某人正在做某事18. in the corner 在角落里19. help sb. do sth. 帮助某人做某事20. make sb. feel + adj. 使某人觉得……21. make sb. do sth. 促使某人做某事22. walk back to sp. 走回某地23. decide to do sth. 决定做某事24. all morning 整个上午25. have Sichuan food for dinner 晚餐吃川菜26. the Great Wall 万里长城27. the Palace Museum 故宫博物馆28. Tian’an Men Square 天安门广场29. make questions about sth. 对某方面提问;提关于某方面的问题30. ask sb. sth. 问某人某事31. discuss (sth.) with sb. 和某人讨论(某事)32. the best place for a vacation 去度假的最好地方33. write a report on sth. 写一篇关于某方面的报道34. stay here 留在这儿35. go out 出去Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&Where did you go on vacation? 你去哪儿度假了?I went to the mountains. 我去爬山了。2.&Did you/he/she/they go to Central Park? 你/他/她/他们去中心公园了吗?Yes, I/he/she/they did. 是的,我/他/她/他们去了。No, I/he/she/they didn’t. 不,我/他/她/他们没去。3.&How was your vacation? 你的假期怎么样?It was pretty good . 相当好。4.&How was the weather? (那时的)天气怎么样?It was hot and humid. 闷热而潮湿。5.&How were the beaches? 沙滩怎么样?They were fantastic. 太好了。6.&How were the people? 人们怎么样?They were unfriendly. 他们不大友善。7.&Great weather! 好棒的天气呀!8.&The shops were too crowded. 这艘船太拥挤了。9.&He was lost. 他迷路(走丢)了。10.& That made me feel very happy. 那使我感到非常高兴。11.& I didn’t have any money for a taxi. 我没有那么多钱打车(坐出租车)。
Unit 11& What do you think of game shows?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. talk show(s) 访谈节目2. soap opera 肥皂剧;连续剧3. sports show(s) 体育节目4. sitcom (situation comedy) 情景喜剧5. game show(s) 游戏(比赛)节目6. stand sb./ sth. 忍受某人/某事(物)7. can’t stand … 不能忍受……8. don’t mind … 不介意;不反感;不反对;无所谓……9. in fact 实际上;其实;确切地说10. English Today 今日英语11. Sports News 体育新闻12. Healthy Living 健康生活(方式)13. Culture China 文化中国;中国文化14. Chinese Cooking 中国饮食15. Animal World 动物世界16. 9 o’clock Weekend Talk 九点钟的周末访谈17. a thirteen-year-old boy 一个十三岁大的男孩儿18. …-year-old& ……(几)岁大的19. agree with sb. 同意某人(的观点)20. key ring 钥匙链21. this week 这周22. ask sb. about sth. 问某人关于某方面的事23. show sb. sth. 给某人展示某物24. mind the watch 反感手表25. enjoy doing sth. 喜欢做某事26. in the school magazine 在校园杂志上27. put my letter in next month’s magazine 把你的信放到下个月的杂志里28. wear colorful clothes 穿着五颜六色的衣服Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&What do you think of soap operas? 你觉得肥皂剧怎么样?I can’t stand them . 我不能忍受它们。2.&How about …?& ……怎么样?3.&Welcome to the show. 欢迎参加这个节目4.&I do, too! 我也是;我也一样!5. Cooking is for moms! 做饭是妈妈们的事!6. Thanks for doing sth. 非常感谢你做了某事。7.&Tell it like it is! 如它所是地说它;实话实说!8.&Her friend Jeff says he can’t stand the scarf. 她的朋友杰夫说他不能忍受围巾。9.&I can’t stand the idea that old people can’t be beautiful. 我无法忍受说老年人不能美丽的观念。10.& I enjoy nice words about my looks. 我喜欢(听)关于(赞扬)我相貌的好话。11.& I don’t mind what young people think of me! 我不介意年轻人怎么想(看)我。12.& What kind of TV show do you like? 你喜欢哪种电视节目?*13. What’s up? 怎么了;发生什么事了?*14. I don't, either. 我也不;我也如此(不……)
Unit 12& Don’t eat in class. Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. in class 在课堂上2. School (Library/Family) Rules 校规(图书馆规章制度/家规)3. arrive late for class 上课迟到4. in the hallways 在走廊里5. in the classrooms 在教室里6. listen to music 听音乐7. Ms Clark 克拉克女士8. wear a hat 戴着帽子9. listen to music outside 在外面听音乐10. in the music room 在音乐房里11. in the dining hall 在餐厅里12. eat outside 在外边儿吃13. sports shoes 运动鞋14. gym class 体育课15. the rules at your school 学校的规章制度16. have to 不得不;必须 17. after school 放学后18. go out on school nights 在学校行课日(有课)的晚上外出19. too many rules太多规矩20. every morning 每天早上21. be in bed 睡觉22. by ten o’clock/10:00 在十点钟之前23. wash my clothes 洗我的衣服24. make dinner 做晚餐25. the Children’s Palace 少年宫26. learn the piano 学钢琴27. never have any fun 从未有任何乐趣;从来都不开心28. go to bed去睡觉29. talk loudly 大声地说话30. ride one’s bike 骑某人的自行车31. wear a helmet戴着头盔(防护帽)*32. so many 很多;如此多的*33. hang out with sb. 和某人一起闲逛Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&What else do you have to do? 你还要干别的什么事?2.&Later I have to go to the Children’s Palace to learn the piano.然后(稍后)我必须去少年宫学钢琴。3.&No talking! 不许讲话!*4. You’re lucky! 你好幸运啊!Review of units ( 7-12 )Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. in my wallet 在我的钱包里2. wear a uniform to school 穿着一身校服3. the hallway in my school 我们学校的走廊(过道)4. go to Shanghai with my family 和我的家人一起去上海5. last vacation 上次假期6. order food 订餐*7. teach geography 教地理*8. the tall man with glasses 戴眼镜的高个儿男人*9. just right 正好Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&There is snow on the mountains. 在大山里有雪。2.&She is short with curly hair. 她留着短短的卷发。3.&I went to the movies a lot.我多次去看电影。4.&Describe people’s looks. 描述人们的相貌。5.&Give opinions about things I like or dislike. 给出我喜欢或不喜欢某事(物)的看法*6. That’s right. 对了;是的。
八年级上册Unit 1& How often do you exercise?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. on weekends& 在周末&&& 2. go to the movies& 去看电影 3. watch TV&& 看电视4. surf the Internet& 上网冲浪5. twice a week& 一周两次6. once a month& 一月一次7. three times a day& 一天三次8. be good for& 对……有好处9. junk food& 垃圾食品10. how often& 多久一次11. try to do 试着做12. a lot of 许多13. of course 当然14. look after& 照看15. eating habit& 饮食习惯16. as for& 就…而言17. stay/keep healthy 保持健康18. help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助……做……Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What does she do on weekends?& 她在周末常干什么?2. She often goes to the movies. 她经常去看电影。3. I watch TV every day. 我每天都看电视。4. We often surf the Internet.& 我们经常上网。5. I read English books about twice a week. 我大约一周两次看英语书。6. I shop once a month. 我每月购物一次。7. She says it’s good for my health. 她说这对我的健康有利。8. How often do you eat junk food? 你多久一次吃垃圾食品?9. I look after my health. 我照看我的健康。10. My eating habits are pretty good. 我的饮食习惯相当好。
Unit 2& What’s the matter?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. have a sore throat 喉咙痛2. see a dentist& 看牙医3. yang foods 阳性食物4. be stressed out& 压力大5. a balanced died 平衡饮食6. healthy food& 健康食品7. go to bed& 上床睡觉8. listen to music 听音乐9. conversation practice 对话练习10. a lot of 很多、很厉害Ⅱ、Sentences:1. I have a sore throat. 我喉咙痛。2. Maybe you should see a dentist. 也许你应该看看牙医。3. You should eat hot yang foods, like beef.你应该吃热的阳性食品,像牛肉。4. I’m stressed out. 我压力太大。5. It’s important to eat a balanced diet. 平衡饮食很重要。6. You should eat fruit and other healthy food.& 你一个吃水果和其它的健康食品。7. You should lie down and rest. 你应该躺下来休息。8. I like to listen to music. 我喜欢听音乐。9. I really need some conversation practice. 我真的需要一些对话练习。10. I have a lot of headaches. 我头痛得很厉害。11. What’s the matter (with you )? (你)怎么啦?I’m not feeling well. 我感觉不舒服。12. That’s a good idea. 好主意。13. I hope you feel better soon. 我希望你尽快好起来。
Unit 3 What are you doing for vacation?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. for vacation 度假2. babysit sb. 照顾(婴儿)3. how long 多久4. go sightseeing 去观光5. go fishing 去钓鱼6. rent videos 租赁录像带7. go camping 去野营8. on Monday 在周一9. go hiking 去远足10. go bike riding 去骑车11. take walks 散步12. an exciting vacation 一个令人激动的假期 13. a no-stress vacation 一个没有压力的假期Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What are you doing for vacation? 你假期要干什么?2. He's going camping with his parents. 他要和父母去野营。3. She's babysitting her sister. 她要照看她妹妹。4. I'm going on Monday. 周一我要去。5. How long are you staying? 你要呆多长时间?6. I'm going hiking in the mountains. 我要到山中远足。7. I'm going sightseeing. 我要去观光。8. I'm taking walks, going fishing, and going bike riding.& 我要散步,钓鱼,骑自行车。9. I'm renting videos and sleeping a lot. 我要租赁录像带并且要大睡一觉。10. I want an exciting vacation! A no-stress vacation! 我要过一个令人激动的假期!一个没有压力的假期!
Unit 4& How do you get to school?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. get to school 到达学校2. how far多远3. from…to… 从……到……& 4. ride one's bike 骑自行车5. the subway station 地铁站6. take the bus 坐公共汽车7. the most popular 最流行的8. think of 看待,认为9. North America 北美&& 10. be different from 与……不同11. depend on 依靠,依赖Ⅱ、Sentences:1. How does Emilio get to school? 爱米丽欧怎么去学校?2. How far is it from your home to school? 从你家到学校有多远?3. How long does it take you to get from home to school? 从家到学校你花费多长时间?4. I ride my bike to the subway station. 我骑车去地铁车站。5. In North America,not all students take the bus to sch001. 在北美,并非所有学生坐公共汽车去学校。6. In China, bikes and buses are the most popular means of transportation.在中国,自行车和公共汽车是最流行的交通方式。7. What do you think of the transportation in your town? 你认为你们镇上的交通情况如何?8. Other parts of the world are different from the United States. 世界上其他地方与美国不同。9. It depends on where you are. 它取决于你在哪里。
Unit 5& Can you come to my party?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. come to& 来到2. have/take a piano lesson 上一节钢琴课3. would love to… 愿意……4. too much 太多5. play soccer 踢足球6. go to the doctor 去看医生,去看病7. study for a test& 准备考试8. have to 不得不;必须9. the day after tomorrow& 后天10. the science report 科学报告Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&Can you come to my party on Wednesday?你星期三能来参加我的晚会吗?2. Sorry, I can't. I have a piano lesson. 对不起,我不能。我要上钢琴课。3. Sure. I'd love to. 当然,我愿意。4. I'm playing soccer. 我在踢足球。5. I have too much homework (to do) this weekend. 这个周末我有太多家庭作业(要做)。6. I have to go to the doctor. 我得去看医生。7. On Thursday,I'm studying for a test. 周四,我要备考。8. I can't join you because I have to help my mom. 我不能参加,因为我要帮我妈妈干活。9. I'm having a piano lesson the day after tomorrow. 后天我要上钢琴课。10. Can you come over to my house to discuss the science report. 你能来我家讨论这份科学报告吗?
Unit 6& I’m more outgoing than my sister.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. be outgoing 爱抛头露面&&& 2. short hair 短发3. more athletic更健美&&& 4. as…as 同……一样…..5. the same as 同……一样5. lots of 许多6. look the same 看起来一样7. be good at /do well in 擅长 …… 8. make sb. laugh 使……发笑9. 3 centimeters taller 高了三厘米Ⅱ、Sentences:1. I'm more outgoing than my sister. 我比我妹妹更爱出风头。2. He has shorter hair than Sam. 他的头发比山姆的短。3. Tom is more athletic than Sam. 汤姆比山姆更健美。4. Liu Ying is not as good at sports as her sister. 刘莹不如她姐姐擅长体育。5. Both girls go to lots of parties. 两个女孩都参加了许多晚会。6. In some ways we look the same,and in some ways we look different.在某些方面,我们看起来一样,在某些方面,我们看起来不同。7. My good friend is good at schoolwork. 我的好朋友爱好干学校事务。8. I think a good friend makes me laugh. 我认为好朋友会使我发笑。9. I'm about 3 centimeters taller now. 我现在(比以前)高了3厘米。
Review of units (1-6)Unit 7& How do you make a banana milk shake?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. turn on打开2. pour…into… 把……倒入3. put…into… 把……放入……内4. 2 teaspoons of relish 两茶匙调味品5. cut up 切碎6. put…on… 把……放到……上7. add…to…& 把……加入……中8. mix up 混合在一起9. make a banana smoothie 做香蕉思木西Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Turn on the blender. 打开果汁搅拌机。2. Cut up the bananas. 切开香蕉。3. Pour the milk into the blender. 将牛奶倒入果汁机里。4. Put some relish on a slice of bread. 将调味品涂到一片面包上。5. Put the bananas and yogurt into the blender. 将香蕉和酸奶倒人果汁机。6. How do you make a banana smoothie? 你如何做香蕉思木西饮料?7. First, put 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise on the sandwich.首先,在三明治上放一茶匙蛋黄酱。
Unit 8& How was your school trip?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. go to the aquarium 去水族馆2. take photos 照相3. hang out with one’s friends 与朋友闲逛4. buy a souvenir 买纪念品5. a famous actor 一个著名演员6. go to the zoo 去动物园7. eat some ice cream 吃些冰淇淋8. go for a drive 开车兜风9. win a/(the first )prize 赢得奖品(第一名)10. have a yard sale 进行庭院旧货出售11. school trip 学校组织的旅行
Unit 9& When was he born?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. a great Chinese ping―pong player 一位了不起的中国乒乓球运动员2. be born in 出生于……3. for example 例如……4. too…to…& 太……而不能……5. a professional soccer star 一个专业的足球明星6. a movie star 一位影星7. a loving grandfather 一位慈爱的爷爷8. free time 业余时间;空余时间9. a skating champion 一位溜冰冠军10. the first prize 第一名11. the 70-year history 七十年的历史12. the International Piano Competition 国际钢琴比赛13. major in sth. 主修某科目Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Deng Yaping is a great Chinese ping―pong player. 邓亚萍是一位了不起的中国乒乓球运动员。2. She was born in 1973. 她出生于1973年。3. For example,Tiger Woods started golfing when he was only ten months old.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 例如,泰德。伍德十个月大时就开始打高尔去球。4. Pele,became a professional soccer star when he was fifteen.& 比利, 在他十五岁时成了一位专业的足球明星。5. When did she become a movie star? 她何时成了一名影星?6. Arthur is a loving grandfather. 亚瑟是一位慈爱的爷爷。7. He spends all his free time with his grandchildren. 他全部业余时间都跟他的孙子在一起。8. She become a skating champion when she was ten.&& 当她十岁时,她成了一位溜冰冠军。9. He won the first prize in his group. 他在小组里赢得了第一名。10. He was also the first Chinese pianist in the 70-year history of the Chopin&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& International Piano Competition to win this prize. 在有七十年历史的肖邦国际钢琴比赛中他也是第一位获此荣誉的中国钢琴家。
Unit 10& I’m going to be a basketball player.Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. grow up 成长2. a basketball player 一位篮球运动员3. a computer programmer 一位电脑程序设计师4. take lessons 上课5. somewhere interesting 有趣的地方6. a fashion show 一次时装展示会7. a part-time job 一份零工一份业余工作8. save some money 省钱;攒钱9. make money 挣钱、赚钱10. at the same time 同时11. all over the world 全世界12. send…to… 送……到……13. get good grade 取得好分数14. communicate with sb. 与……交际;与……交流15. a teaching job 工作16. a foreign language teacher一位外语教师Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What are you going to be when you grow up? 你长大了要干什么?2. I'm going to be a basketball player. 我要成为一名篮球运动员。3. I’m going to be a computer programmer. 我要成为一名电脑程序设计师。4. I'm going to take acting lessons. 我要去上表演课。5. I’m going to move somewhere interesting. 我要搬到有意思的地方去。6. I want to be an art editor for a fashion show. 我想成为一名时装展示会的艺术指导。7. I'm going to find a part-time job for a year or two and save some money.& 我想找一份可干一、两年的零工,攒下点儿钱。&& 8. I’m going to study economics at the same time. 同时,我要学习经济。9. I'm going to travel all over the world. 我要到全世界去旅行。10. I'm going to write articles and send them t0 magazines and newspapers.&&&&&& 我要写文章,发给报纸和杂志。& 11. I’m going to get good grades. 我要得一个好分数(成绩)。12. They want to communicate better with their kids. 他们想要更好地与孩子进行交流。13. She is going to look for a teaching job in China next year. 明年,她想要在中国找一份教书的工作。14. An old lady said she found a job as a foreign language teacher. 一位老太太说她找了一份作外语教师的工作。Unit 11 Could you please clean your room?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. take out 拿出来2. make the bed 整理床铺3. sweep the floor 扫地,清洁地面4. fold your clothes 叠衣服5. clean the living room 清理起居室(打扫)6. like to do sth. 喜欢干……7. invite…to… 邀请……到……8. take care of/look after 照顾9. forget to do sth. 忘记要去干…… 10. forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事11. work on 从事12. on vacation 度假Ⅱ、Sentences:1. Could you please take out the trash? 请把垃圾拿出去好吗?2. Could you please sweep the floor/make the bed/fold your clothes/&&&&&&& cleaning the living room?&& 你扫地/整理床铺/叠衣服/清扫起居室好吗?3. Do you like to make your bed? 你喜欢整理床铺吗?4. Could you invite your friends to my party?& 你能邀请你的朋友来参加我的晚会吗?。5. Thanks for taking care of my dog. 谢谢你照看我的狗。6. Don't forget to clean his bed. 不要忘了清扫他的床。7. I'm going to work on my English project and then meet my friends.& 我要做英语功课,然后见我的朋友。8. I'm going on vacation tomorrow.明天我度假。
Unit 12& What’s the best radio station?Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. close to home 靠近家的2. movie theater 影院3. comfortable seats 舒适的座位4. do a survey of 做一个调查5. play a piano piece 弹一支钢琴曲6. the price of… ……的价格7. the radio station 广播电台8. think about 考虑9. talent show 才能展示10. boring TV show乏味的电视节目11. a lot许多Ⅱ、Sentences:1. What's the best movie theater? 哪个是最好的影院?2. What is the best radio station? 哪个是最好的广播电台?3. It has the most comfortable seats. 它拥有最舒适的座位。4. What do young people think about places in town? 年轻人关于镇上的位置是什么看法?5. We did a survey of our readers. 我们做了一个读者涮查。6. Last week's talent show was a great success. 上周的才能展示是一个成功。7. She played a beautiful piano piece. 她演奏了一支优美的钢琴曲。8. What is the most boring TV show? 最乏味的电视剧是什么?9. The price of a hotel room is about 320 yuan a night. 一个旅馆房间的价格是每晚320元。10. There's a lot things to do. 有许多事情要做。
Review of units (7-12)Ⅰ、Useful expressions:1. make mushroom soup 做蘑菇汤& 2. a speech contest 一次演讲比赛3. live in 居住在……&&& 4. creative job 富有创造性的工作5. arrive in 到达&& 6. elementary school 小学7. funniest movie actor 最有意思的电影演员Ⅱ、Sentences:1.&How do you make mushroom soup? 你怎么做蘑菇汤?2. I won a speech contest. 我演讲比赛获胜。3. Are you going to live in Beijing? 你是要住在北京吗?4. No, not an actor, another kind of creative job. 不,不是做演员,而是另一种富有创造性的工作。5. We arrived in Australia 0n August 20th. 我们在八月二十日到达澳大利亚。6. What is the best elementary school? 最好的小学是哪个?7. Who do you think is the funniest movie actor? 你认为谁是最有意思的电影演员?文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢画画 的文章

随机推荐