求what are words吉他六线谱学习入门

what are words独奏吉他谱_中华文本库
第1页/共1页
文本预览:
what are words 独奏吉他谱 F = 133211 C = x32010 Am = x02210 Cadd9 = x32033 Em = 022000
G = 320033 C/E = 032010 Asus2 = x02200
INTRO F G C (C/E) F F G C
VERSE I F G C (C/E) F
Anywhere you are, I am near, anywhere you go, I'll be there G Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see F G C (C/E) F Am (Asus2 Am)
How every single promise I'll keep, 'cause what kind of guy would I be G If I was to leave when you need me most C
CHORUS F G Cadd9
What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them? F G Am
What are words? If they're only for good times, then they're torn F G
When it's love, yeah, you say them out loud, those words Cadd9 G Am
They never go away Em F G
They live on, even when we're gone
VERSE II F G C (C/E) F
And I know an angel was sent just for me, and I know I'm meant G To be where I am, and I'm gonna be F G C (C/E) F Am (Asus2 Am)
Standing right beside her tonight, and I'm gonna be by your side G C
I would never leave when she needs me most
CHORUS F G Cadd9
What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them? F G Am
What are words? If they're only for good times, then they're torn F G
When it's love, yeah, you say them out loud, those words Cadd9 G Am
They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone
VERSE III F G C (C/E) F
Anywhere you are, I am near, anywhere you go, I'll be there G And I'm gonna be here forever more F G C (C/E) F Am (Asus2 Am)
Every single promise I'll keep, 'cause what kind of guy would I be G If I was to leave when you need me most C
OUTRO C I'm forever keeping my angel close.
第1页/共1页
寻找更多 ""Copyright@2013what are words吉他谱
what are words吉他谱
最近爱上了这首歌,求吉他谱,有的发到我邮箱
不区分大小写匿名
What Are Words吉他谱Chris Medina
F& G& C (C/E) FF& G& C&
F&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&& (C/E)& FAnywhere you are, I am near, anywhere you go, I'll be there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&& Am& (Asus2 Am)Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&& (C/E) FHow every single promise I'll keep, 'cause what kind of guy would I be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&& CIf I was to leave when you need me mostCHORUS&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Cadd9What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AmWhat are words? If they're only for good times, then they're torn&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& GWhen it's love, yeah, you say them out loud, those words&&& Cadd9& G&&& AmThey never go awayEm&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& GThey live on, even when we're goneVERSE II&&&&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&& (C/E)& FAnd I know an angel was sent just for me, and I know I'm meant&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&& Am (Asus2 Am)To be where I am, and I'm gonna be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&& (C/E)&&& FStanding right beside her tonight, and I'm gonna be by your side&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&& CI would never leave when she needs me mostCHORUS&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Cadd9What are words if you really don't mean them when you say them?&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& AmWhat are words? If they're only for good times, then they're torn&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& GWhen it's love, yeah, you say them out loud, those words&&& Cadd9& G&&& AmThey never go awayEm&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& GThey live on, even when we're goneVERSE III&&&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&& (C/E)& FAnywhere you are, I am near, anywhere you go, I'll be there&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&& Am& (Asus2 Am)And I'm gonna be here forever more&&&&&&&&&&&& F&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&& (C/E) FEvery single promise I'll keep, 'cause what kind of guy would I be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& G&&&&&& CIf I was to leave when you need me mostOUTRO&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& CI'm forever keeping my angel close.
关注新浪@ReadBean中欧美吉他谱
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家弹吉他博客
字号:大 中 小
0 && image.height>0){if(image.width>=700){this.width=700;this.height=image.height*700/image.}}" src="/getphoto.aspx?p=pDU8t9qZkSMnRwT1Q7zqRlYdybMGqlsAw6OeXpH8LJaLAVl5yeWxSo9mjBTPELlQ%2fWcJnilHKFKhDWlAXDGrFJ32FM5yOd51">
若不能看到完整图片曲谱,或图片不清晰,可右键单击图片,选择另存为...在自己的电脑中查看 歌词:
Saying I love youIs not the words I want to hear from youIt s not that I want youNot to say, but if you only knewHow easy it would be to show me how you feelMore than words is all you have to do to make it realThen you wouldn t have to say that you love meCos I d already knowWhat would you do if my heart was torn in twoMore than words to show you feelThat your love for me is realWhat would you say if I took those words awayThen you couldn t make things newJust by saying I love youMore than wordsNow I ve tried to talk to you and make you understandAll you have to do is close your eyesAnd just reach out your hands and touch meHold me close don t ever let me goMore than words is all I ever needed you to showThen you wouldn t have to say that you love meCos I d already knowWhat would you do if my heart was torn in twoMore than words to show you feelThat your love for me is realWhat would you say if I took those words awayThen you couldn t make things newJust by saying I love youMore than words
歌曲试听:
页内导航&&&        &
function open_phone(e) {
var context = document.title.replace(/%/g, '%');
var url = document.location.
open("/ishare.do?m=t&u=" + encodeURIComponent(url) + "&t=" + encodeURIComponent(context) + "&sid=70cd6ed4a0");
!觉得精彩就顶一下,顶的多了,文章将出现在更重要的位置上。
大 名:&&[]&&[注册成为和讯用户]
(不填写则显示为匿名者)
(您的网址,可以不填)
请根据下图中的字符输入验证码:
(您的评论将有可能审核后才能发表)
已成功添加“”到
请不要超过6个字
自定义搜索
※精彩博客内容推荐※
临时紧急告知:如果在标签下的文章内不能正常看到曲谱,请暂时先用鼠标右键点击图片属性,然后复制属性url地址,粘贴到浏览器地址栏,按“回车”键即可看到图片。如果用上面的方法仍不能打开图片,请尝试点击文章内的相关链接,或许可以链接到有这个图片的网页。现图片正在重新上传中,将逐渐恢复正常。给您带来不便,请海涵。
E-mail:kim_
性 别:男
所在地:中国
在线情况:在线

我要回帖

更多关于 吉他六线谱 的文章

随机推荐