有关做饭的重生之神级败家子文,文章中含做饭的细节和菜谱。

男主角重生到火影世界 遇到过麒麟和带着一份中国菜谱的猫_百度知道
男主角重生到火影世界 遇到过麒麟和带着一份中国菜谱的猫
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
应该会对斑造成威胁。 那个片段说明在斑没之前 ZZ跟鸣人还有一战我在火影网看了一个片段。 但是没有结果。但是真真的目的是什么就不得而知了 应该是暗算斑。 但是两人都没。 当时斑跟兜还没但是ZZ也在斑走后醒了。 这个片子说明ZZ的假
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
火影世界的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文描述做一件事的过程,(比如说:做饭啊,做饺子啊什么的)100词左右.现等.文中必须包含:first,then,next,finally等表示步骤的词._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英文描述做一件事的过程,(比如说:做饭啊,做饺子啊什么的)100词左右.现等.文中必须包含:first,then,next,finally等表示步骤的词.
用英文描述做一件事的过程,(比如说:做饭啊,做饺子啊什么的)100词左右.现等.文中必须包含:first,then,next,finally等表示步骤的词.
today i want to make a big dinner.first i have to buy a lot of things.then i have to wash them.that is very diffecult .at the moment i can cook them .i oil drain(放油)first .next i oil the vegetables.i must very carful .because it is very danger (危险).i pick up the turning shovel(锅铲)to saute(炒菜).ten minuts ago ,i can dish up(装盘)finally i can eat them.mmu,it is delicious.
How to cook rice?First, rinse the rice in water to get rid of excess starch. For every cup of rice, add 1 1/2 cups water.And then, bring the rice to boil, uncovered, at medium heat. When boi...
First,we should clean the vagetables that we choose,and cut all of tnem ,Then put them into the pan,Next use oil and seasonings to cooking these vagetables ,finally you finish some wonderful
First you make the dough by mixing water into the flour. The container shculd be big enough lest the flour and water will overflow. Press the dough with your hands till it is not sticky. When the doug...
可不可以翻译一遍?
我大概看的懂。。。怎么做饭呢?
首先,把米浸在水里去掉多余的淀粉。每杯米加1.5杯的水。
然后,把米放在锅里用中火煮,不要盖盖子。当水煮沸的时候,把火调到中小火。
接下来,盖上锅盖子,留一小条缝使蒸汽可以跑出来。当你看到米饭出现蜂窝状的时候,把锅盖子盖紧并把火温调低。
最后,继续慢煮15分钟并把米饭翻松软就可以盛出来了。...
80词都没有!做水果沙拉
how to make a fruit salad
I love snacking on fruits so i will take the opportunity to show you how I make my favorite fruit salad.
all you need are a cup of fresh strawberries, a hand...

我要回帖

更多关于 重生之神级败家子 的文章

随机推荐