我也在写这篇,我也大爱无声在中

英语翻译中西文化的差异也体现在对“爱”的诠释上,在中国文化里,对“爱”,强调的是“大爱”,是对芸芸众生的大爱.而在西方社会里,人们更加突出自我,更加注重自我的感受,因此,在西方文_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译中西文化的差异也体现在对“爱”的诠释上,在中国文化里,对“爱”,强调的是“大爱”,是对芸芸众生的大爱.而在西方社会里,人们更加突出自我,更加注重自我的感受,因此,在西方文
英语翻译中西文化的差异也体现在对“爱”的诠释上,在中国文化里,对“爱”,强调的是“大爱”,是对芸芸众生的大爱.而在西方社会里,人们更加突出自我,更加注重自我的感受,因此,在西方文化里的“爱”主要是对自己,对家人或是某个个体的“小爱” 形成这样的差异其实与文化形成时期的社会历史背景息息相关.众所周知,华夏文化的形成与发展都是处在封建社会的形成与发展时期,因此,华夏文化必然受到封建思想的影响.而在封建社会中,统治者为了维护自身利益,更好的统治人民,往往通过各种途径向人们灌输诸如“谱度众生”、“因果循环 ”之类的思想.因此,人们为了能够来世“成仙”就今世行善,于是就有了对芸芸众生的“大爱”.而纵观西方文化历史,其开始形成如今的资本主义文化是在16世纪“文艺复兴”时期,在这场文化运动中,人们宣扬“人文主义”,肯定人的价值、尊重人的权利、重视人的力量.在这样的背景下孕育的文化必然会带有其“人文主义”的特征.因此,也就形成了西方社会的“小爱”.其实,中西方文化的差异的根本原因是其产生及发展的社会背景及时代的不同.任何文化都带有其产生的时代烙印,即时代特征.文化是一定区域的人们长期融合所形成的共同的心理素质,因此,文化既然已经形成,就没有优劣之分.这也是我们在研究文化问题时必须紧记的东西.
The difference of culture between china and west manifests in how to annotate "love".in china culture,love,which we emphasize is"the big love",that is the love which is given to all living things.And that in west society,the people are more extrude oneself,pay more attention to the self- feeling.Therefore,the "love"in the west culture is to oneself ,to family or to someone mainly.it's a "samll love".In fact,the reason of forming such difference is closely bound up the social history background when the e to light,the formation and the development of chinese culture all is in feudalistic society's formation and the development time,therefore,chinese culture must be affected by feudalistic ideaistic.in feudalistic society,the ruler in order to vindicating own's advantage,ruling the people even better.sometimes,they indoctrinated ideas like"spectrum all living things"\"the causes and effects circulation"to people throug each way .therefore.the people in order to "become supernatural",they did virtuous things when they were alive.And then there was "the big love"to all living things.moreover,make a comprehensive survey in the history of the western culture,it began to form nowaday capitalistic culture was in "Revival of learning"which was in 16th century,during this institutional revolution,the people began to air "humanism",and they affirmed the value of people,respected people's rights,regarded people's power.the culture which was gestated in the background like this must has character of "humanism".therefore,"the samll love"was formed.Actually,the basic reason about the differences of culture between china and west is the two were have the different formation and development background.Any culture has it own barnd of epoch,namely epoch characteristic.the culture is the common mental diathesis which the people to introjectin in certain region during a long time.therefore,since culture had already formed,they don't have difference about good or bad.this is the thing which we must keep in mind when we study about culture.我也在写这篇,我也大爱在中_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
我也在写这篇,我也大爱在中
我也在写这篇,我也大爱在中
写作包含翻译和作文,总共20分,你是得了十分说明作文有点低,字迹排第一位,是不是字不好,而且这部分是主观题,就算你做的不错,而老师不识货,那我们根据我的描述,请帮我写一篇英语小作文.题目:一张全家福.内容:看这张照片! 这是我们家的全家福.我们家一共有三个人,我站在最中间,正在开怀大笑.站在我左面的是我的爸爸,他的表情也很_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据我的描述,请帮我写一篇英语小作文.题目:一张全家福.内容:看这张照片! 这是我们家的全家福.我们家一共有三个人,我站在最中间,正在开怀大笑.站在我左面的是我的爸爸,他的表情也很
根据我的描述,请帮我写一篇英语小作文.题目:一张全家福.内容:看这张照片! 这是我们家的全家福.我们家一共有三个人,我站在最中间,正在开怀大笑.站在我左面的是我的爸爸,他的表情也很高兴.站在釉面的是我的妈妈,在我的心中,妈妈是个好母亲,也是我的好朋友,我很爱她.我非常喜欢这张相片,我爱我家!
look,this is a photo of my family.there is three people in my family.my father,my mother and me.i'm in the middle of us,i am luaghing.my father is in my left,his look is also happy.my mother is in my right.in my heart,she is a good mother.she is also my good friend.i love her so much.this is my family.i love my family.4发现相似题我也在写这篇,我也大爱在中_百度知道
我也在写这篇,我也大爱在中
提问者采纳
40秒.,痛苦持久蔓延,一场突如其来的地震灾害却将原本相隔万里的我们心心相连.,大地刹那震撼
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
大爱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖