我可爱的舍友6个7人英语话剧剧本本带翻译

6人搞笑英语话剧剧本加翻译_百度知道
6人搞笑英语话剧剧本加翻译
提问者采纳
FORREST Stupid is as stupid does. MRS. EXT. BUBBA'm putting all that on gas, it&#39.译文;Js me. The name is &quot,还是天生就这么蠢, then stops and looks at Forrest, and I got it all figured out,先生, that&#39、五百和六十二美元和美分. FORREST Hey。福勒斯特从口袋里掏出笔记, &quot. MRS. BLUE and her other children look at Forrest. So,你可以你有一个鸡尾酒会。福勒斯特释放他的网作为他钓的一天滴到甲板上.. And I always try to keep my promise, you can have yourself a cocktail. DOCKS Forrest pulls a couple of shs mother named MRS. OLD SHRIMPER Hey。布巴的坟墓——天福勒斯特步骤到布巴的墓碑上,我也去看望了布巴本人。一群黑人孩子踢前面的院子, you ever think about namin'布巴的妈妈的家——的一天福勒斯特走到一间小木屋在边缘的河口。他这只船是古老而生锈;, anyway。分机。福勒斯特, or just plain stupid. OLD SHRIMPER Tm taking the twenty-four thousand。福勒斯特漆边上的一名他的船,我把妈妈去豪华晚宴而我买了车票和三个医生辣椒? FORREST (voice-over) I' boat。这是有趣的事情怎么工作. It&#39。旧的shrimper开始走开, ropes and new nets and a brand-new shrimpin&#39.&t hurt nobody. EXT,但你知道我发现吗、说。福勒斯特(画外音)现在; Which everybody knows it isn'When I was in China on the All-America Ping-Pong Team,你曾经想过namin &#39, I just loved playing ping-pong with my Flex-O-Ping-Pong Paddle,福勒斯特•s funny how things work out。布鲁太太你是不是疯了,但她绝对是对的。”福勒斯特(画外音)最美丽的名字在这广阔的世界;S GRAVE - DAY Forrest steps over to Bubba&#39. FORREST (voice-over) And of course. FORREST I&#39? Shrimpin&#39, because I&#39. BUBBA&#39. EXT. Forrest walks along a wooden pier, but you know what I这旧船吗. BLUE I guess, Bubba. Forrest pays an old black shrimper a large wad of cash。河口——天福勒斯特横跨一个院子的男人都是清洁虾,我将花二万四千; FORREST (voice-over) The most beautiful name in the wide world. Forrest picks up one shrimp,这是一个新发型后留下的和新衣服,布巴。分机,我让所有事情都盘算好了, but Momma says it&#39,看着。”, Forrest Gump。河口啦BATRE /s tombstone,妈妈,然后停止;,但是妈妈说的话吗这只是一个小小的善意谎言;t stay home for long. BAYOU - DAY Forrest walks across a yard where men are cleaning shrimp。老SHRIMPER告诉我一些. EXT。福勒斯特沿着一个木制的码头;s left after a new hair cut and a new suit and I took Momma out to real fancy dinner and I bought a bus ticket and three Doctor PS GRAVE Forrests just a little white lie so it wouldn'S HOUSE - DAY Forrest walks up to a shack on the edge of the BS MOM&#39?福勒斯特(画外音)我从未命名一艘船之前。我总是努力保持我的承诺. EXT. It is a bunch of garbage and shells. EXT。福勒斯特好、“我中国乒乓球队, I paid my respect to Bubba himself?Shrimpin”是很难的。阿甘我仅仅看到了五个, sir,福勒斯特. Bubba&#39。河口——天福勒斯特steers虾船:福勒斯特(画外音). FORREST (voice-over) , Bubba had told me everything he knows about shrimpin&#39. The old shrimper begins to walk away,每个人都知道这不是真的. BAYOU LA BATRE&#47,Flex-O-Ping-Pong之中,那就是后留下的我,这样它就不会伤害到任何人?福勒斯特蠢人做蠢事。我记得你说的一切。福勒斯特;BUBBA'd made a promise to Bs what&#39. Forrest unleashes his nets as his catch of the day drops to the deck. I remember everything you said,夫人蓝色的、全新的shrimpin的船, that&#39,因为我犯了一个保证布巴;t true,无论如何.;s left after me saying。分机. The boat is old and rusty, I&#39,布巴曾告诉过我所有他知道的关于shrimpin &#39。分机, but there was only one I could think of. A group of black kids play in the front yard。布巴的母亲给布鲁太太和她的其他孩子看。福勒斯特(画外音)……嗯;s family and make their introduction. FORREST (voice-over) I didn&#39。所以;d never named a boat before.&quot。福勒斯特捡起一个虾。一对老SHRIMPER更多的。布巴的坟墓福勒斯特站在坟墓; this old boat。分机. So I went on down to Bayou La Batre to meet Bubba&#39,福勒斯特。所以我就下到河口啦Batre满足布巴的家庭和使他们的介绍. FORREST (voice-over) Now, Mrs,我All-America而已我喜欢打乒乓球. Forrest pulls out notes from his pocket。福勒斯特(画外音)当然;甘普. Forrest paints a name on the side of his boat、绳子和新的网,是我, five hundred and six-two dollars and forty-seven cents that I got. BLUE Are you crazy. BAYOU - DAY Forrest steers his shrimping boat? FORREST Stupid is as stupid does。老SHRIMPER嘿。你是蠢还是什么?福勒斯特蠢人做蠢事。福勒斯特一个老黑shrimper支付一大把的钞票, she sure was right。它是一堆垃圾和贝壳。福勒斯特(画外音)我没在家待太长时间.。名称为“珍妮. Are you stupid or something.. well。布鲁太太我猜一猜. OLD SHRIMPER A couple of more,我得到……47个分机. FORREST Well,我把所有的气体. FORREST I only caught five,但是只有一个我能想到的:嘿。码头福勒斯特拉两虾的桶里FORREST (voice-over) That Momma. Blue
其他类似问题
话剧的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语话剧剧本带翻译_搜索_中华文本库
6人英语小品短话剧剧本_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语6 人英语小品短话剧...为了配合马可的英文翻译,所以台词能简单就简单啦。下面是马可的英文翻译。 A:...
英语短剧 带翻译_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语短剧 带翻译【原文】 (Blue Sky Hospital-Emergency) 【译文】 (蓝色天空医院-紧急) 【原文】 (Ambulance ...
白雪公主英语话剧本(带中文翻译)_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。网上有... 英语小剧本白雪公主 3页 免费 白雪公主》英语搞笑话剧... 3页 免费 白雪...
带翻译剧本_教育学_高等教育_教育专区。还行6 人英语爱情话剧剧本 人英语爱情话剧剧本-Where Is My Mr. Right? 6 人剧本。关于爱情的,剧情简单,oneday 谈过...
英语话剧剧本_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。《狼来了》 先放几段关于碰瓷、... 2015国考申论押密试卷及答案 2015国考面试通关宝典 81份文档
笑话大全集 ...
搞笑版英语话剧,就是这个剧本,我们在学校的比赛中获得了第一Three Times Beating...(八戒,我告诉你多少次啦,不要老是带美女图啦!) 八戒:Oh,master,forgive me...
小品 剧本, 剧本,个人简历 简历...可的英文翻译。 A:sir,sir,please give me a ...这个小话剧了, 这周我们就打算做这个小话剧了, ...
英语话剧剧本__白雪公主改版[1]_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。... 白雪公主英语话剧[1] 2 暂无评价 23页 免费 白雪公主英语话剧本(带中... ...
英语话剧剧本--荆珂刺秦王 The man wants to kill the king 旁白:It was ...荆轲(带剑冲向西门吹雪,半途停住)Are you really Xi Men Chui Xue? 西门吹...
英语话剧剧本_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。英语剧剧本6人英语话剧剧本:六人英语话剧剧本 It's Painful to Be a Love Cheater 六人英语话剧剧本 《It's Painful...英语话剧剧本,带翻译
英语话剧剧本,带翻译
简单点的,不要太难
不区分大小写匿名
Happiness or not, lies in a shirt, lies in a shirt wean by a happy man. But the happy man that the king has found out was pruning the vines merrily. Does he have a happy shirt? Please listen to The Happy Man’s Shirt. 旁白:从前有位国王,他有个独生儿子,若掌上明珠,可是王子总是闷闷不了,每天在窗前呆望天空。 Aside: A king had an only son that he thought the world of. But this prince was always unhappy. He would spend days on end at his window staring into space. 国王:哎呀,你到底缺什么呢?哪儿不称心呢? King: Oh, What on earth do you lack? What's wrong with you?" 王子:爸爸,我自己也搞不清楚。 Prince: I don't even know myself, Father." 国王:哦!你恋爱啦!哎呀,如果你喜欢哪个姑娘,告诉我,我会为你操办的,让你跟她结婚,无论是哪个最强大的国家公主,还是世上最贫寒的农家姑娘,我都可以办的到。 King: Are you in love? If there's a particular girl you fancy, tell me, and I'll arrange for you to marry her, no matter whether she's the daughter of the most powerful king on earth or the poorest peasant girl alive! 王子:不,爸爸,我没在恋爱。 Prince: No, Father, I'm not in love. 旁白:国王千方百计地想使儿子快乐起来,可无济于事,王子的脸庞失去了往日光彩,国王发布了昭示板,于是一些最有学问的哲学家,博士,教授,从世界各地纷纷到来,国王让他们看了王子,并征询他们的意见,这些聪明的学者思考了一阵后,回来见国王说. Aside: The king tried in every way imaginable to cheer him up, but day by day the rosy hue drained from the prince's face. The king issued a decree, and from every corner of the earth came the most learned philosophers, doctors, and professors. The king showed them the prince and asked for their advice. wise men withdrew to think, and then returned to the king. 学者甲:嗯,殿下,我们仔细地考虑了王子得 情况,还研究了星象,我们认为你必须做这样一件事,找个幸福的人,一个完全幸福得人,把您得儿子的衬衣和他的衬衣调换一下。 Wise men A: Majesty, we have given the matter close thought and we have studied the stars. Here's what you must do. Look for a happy man, a man who's happy through and through, and exchange your son's shirt for his." 旁白:当天国王就派出大使,到世界各地去寻找幸福的人。一个神父被招来件国王。 Aside: That same day the king sent ambassadors to all parts of the world in search of the happy man. A priest was taken to the king. 国王:你幸福吗 ? King: Are you happy?" 神父:是的,我确实很幸福,陛下。 Priest: Yes, indeed, Majesty. 国王:很好,你做我的主教怎么样? King: Fine. How would you like to be my bishop? 神父:啊!陛下,我求之不得啊! Priest: Oh, Majesty, if only it were so!" 国王:滚,给我滚得远远得 ,我要找得是自身感到幸福的人,而不是总想得寸进尺的人。 King: Away with you! Get out of my sight! I'm seeking a man who's happy just as he is, not one who's trying to better his lot. 旁白:于是,又重新开始搜寻,不久,国王听说有位邻国国王,人们都说他是个真正幸福的人,他有个贤惠美丽的妻子,而且子孙满堂,他制服了所有的人,国家康泰安宁。于是,国家又有了希望,马上派使臣去件他,想向他要一件衬衣,邻国国王接见使臣们说: Aside: Thus the search resumed, and before long the king was told about a neighboring king, who everybody said was a truly happy man. He had a wife as good as she was beautiful and a whole slew of children. He had conquered all his enemies, and his country was at peace. Again hopefully, the king immediately sent ambassadors to him to ask for his shirt. The neighboring king received the ambassadors and said” 邻国国王:不错,凡是人们想要的东西,我的确都有了,不过我仍然满腹忧愁啊!因为总有一天,我不得不扔不下在一切,离开人世,哎啊 ,为这事,我晚上连觉也睡不着呢! Neighboring king: Yes, indeed, I have everything anybody could possibly want. But at the same time I worry because I'll have to die one day and leave it all. I can't sleep at night for worrying about that! 旁白:使臣们想,还是别带回这个国王的衬衣为妙。国王没办法,便去打猎散心,他开枪打中了一只野兔,但只是伤了它,野兔带着三条腿奔跑着,国王追赶着野兔把随从们远远地抛在后面,在森林外的旷野里,国王听到有人在唱歌,他便收住脚步。 Aside: The ambassadors thought it wiser to go home without this man's shirt. At his wit's end, the king went hunting. He fired at a hare but only wounded it, and the hare scampered away on three legs. The king pursued it, leaving the hunting party far behind him. 0ut in the open field he heard a man singing a refrain. The king stopped in his tracks. 国王:这位唱歌的人,一定是位幸福的人。 King: Whoever sings like that is bound to be happy! 旁白:歌声把他引到一座葡萄园,在那,他发现一个小伙子,在修剪着一个葡萄藤 Aside: The song led him into a vineyard, where he found a young man singing and pruning the vines. 小伙子:您好啊,陛下。这么早,您就到乡下来了。 The youth:Good day, Majesty, So early and already out in the country? 国王:天哪,你愿意我把你带到京都去吗?你将成为我的朋友。 King: Bless you! Would you like me to take you to the capital? You will be my friend. 小伙子:多谢您了,陛下。这种事,我根本不想。即使罗马教皇与我换个位子,我也不干。 The youth: Much obliged, Majesty, but I wouldn't even consider it. I wouldn't even change places with the Pope. 国王:为什么呢?像你这样能干的小伙子…… King: Why not? Such a fine young man like you… 小伙子:不,不,跟您说吧,我对我现在的一切感到心满意足了,其他毫无所求。 The youth: NO, no, I tell you. I'm content with just what I have and want nothing more. 国王:啊!我终于找到了一个幸福的人!听着小伙子,帮我一下吧。 King: A happy man at last! Listen, young man. Do me a favor. 小伙子:只要能做到的,陛下,我一定尽力效劳。 The youth: With all my heart, Majesty, if I can. 国王:等等。 King: Wait just a minute. 旁白:他再也按奈不住内心的喜悦,跑回去对他的随从说。 Aside: said the king, who, unable to contain his joy any longer, ran to get his retinue. 国王:快,跟我来,我的儿子有救了,我的儿子有救了! King: Come with me! My son is saved! My son is saved! 旁白:接着,他带着他们来到小伙子身边。 Aside: And he took them to the young man. 国王:我的好小伙子,不管你要什么,我都会给你的,但是你得给我,给我,你…… King: My dear lad, I'll give you whatever you want! But give me…give me…" 小伙子:给您什么啊,陛下? The youth: What, Majesty? 国王:我的儿子快要死了,只有你能救他,快过来。 King: My son is dying! Only you can save him. Come here! 旁白:国王一把抓住小伙子,去解他的上衣扣子。突然,国王停住了,垂下了双手,这个幸福的人没有穿衬衣! Aside: The king grabbed him and started unbuttoning the youth's jacket. All of a sudden he stopped, and his arms fell to his sides. The happy man wore no shirt.
准备下次表演
S:Morning mom.
M: moruing dear.
M:Why don't you sit down and eat your breakfast?
M:Did you finish your homework dear?
M:Did you brush your teeth?
S:mom,I haven't finished eating breakfast yet.I'll brush my teeth when I'm
M:Sandy,What's wrong with you arm?
S:nothing...
M:Come here. Let me see. Sandy,you have tattoos?
S:No! this is a picture I was draw. Look! Clean! not really tattoos.
M:Sandy, I'm sure it's not good for you.I've seen other teenagers walking
around town with tattoos and prercings
all over their bodies.they are not good students.I can't believe you have
same with them.
S:mom,it's so cool in our school.My peers say the tattoos is very
beautiful,and I think it's art.
M:Tattoos is art?my god... Now, I don't have time to talk with you.I'm
late,I've got to go.Tonight we must have
family meeting to discuss your mind,it's the biggest problem with you.
S:What's wrong with my mind?You don't understand me!
(S:照镜子,听音乐,打电话)
F:Sandy,Why don't you go to school?
S:I'm free this morning.
F:You always take a phone with your friend.It's waste too much time for
youself,and you never talk about study,
your topic usually about makeup,music,chothing and "What's cool".
S:(对电话里说)"call me later" Dad,I'm fifteen.I have my mind.I'm old enough to
make a decision with my time and
what should I do.I'm not a baby!
F:I'm not agree with you.we should discuss about you.
S:Oh...again... Why do you baffle me?
S:Nothing...
(S: Hello,yes!I'm free...ok,see you later.)
M:I think arm with tattoos is terriable.Is so danger that you can't change
your mind.
F:But the tattoos not ture,(S:点头)too much phone is the biggest problem.
M:Dear,she is not alone,she want communicate with each other is good.
F:Phone waste too much time!
S:Now, the biggest problem is quarrel,not me....
求剧本。。三个人物一个旁白。。求大神!!急用。。我上初一。。水平大家简单点。。元旦就要用了!!!!急需
抱歉弄错地了
有趣的简单的四个人的
旁白(Aside )/介绍(Introduction): Long ago there was a crazy country, in this crazy country there were some crazy people, trying to show the crazy history by crazy ways. 在很久很久以前,有个疯狂的国度住着一群疯狂的人,用疯狂的方式给人们讲述着疯狂的故事。o(∩_∩)o...哈哈Mr Jingke was the most famous swordsman and was sent to kill king of Qing, “Yingzheng”. But finally he failed. Do you want to know what happened at that time? Okay, next show will tell you the truth.
闻名遐迩的刀客,荆轲先生,被委以刺杀秦始皇嬴政的任务。但最终还是失败鸟。你想知道当时的情形如何吗?好,下面的我们将给你呈现当时真实的一幕。Action I 太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状):Mirror, mirror, tell me, who is the most pretty man in the world? (画外音:It’s you, Prince Dan! 太子丹高兴状) Thank u mirror! (面对观众) I’m Prince Dan, the magic mirror said I am the most attractive man in the world. But Ying Zheng is a jealous guy, I feel he will kill me if mirror told him the truth. I am so scared. So what can I do? (向幕里大叫) Where is my minister? 太子丹(上,掏出镜子梳头,做自恋状):魔镜魔镜告诉我,天下男人谁最美? (画外音:是你是你太子丹
太子丹高兴状) 非常感谢,我的魔镜 (面对观众) 我是太子丹,魔镜告诉我说我是天下最美的男人 但是嬴政老小子嫉妒于我,倘若给他从魔镜那儿得知了真相,必要追杀于我 。太可怕了,我该咋办啦? (向幕里大叫) 我的小弟们呢,哪儿去了? 阿三(毕恭毕敬) : Honey, I am coming 亲耐滴老大,我来也。太子丹:I’ve told you again and again that you should call me “my most beautiful、graceful 、handsome、charming、cute、smart and dearest Prince Dan”!我怎么告诉你的,以后见到我要喊“我最最漂亮,潇洒,帅气,和蔼,可爱,机灵和尊敬的太子丹殿下”,你又忘了!阿三:Sure, honey! I have a good idea. We can find a hero to kill YingZheng~~~(作杀状)了解,亲耐滴!我有个好主意。我们找个大英雄去刺杀嬴政。太子:Oh yeah~~~. What is the most expensive commodity in this century? Talent!(二十一世纪最需要的是什么,人才!这句话要跟观众交流,最好由观众来回答,然后拍阿三肩膀,做赞许状) Good idea! But who is the right candidate?妙计!那么谁是最佳人选捏?阿三:After screening I have two promising persons on hand. One is Miss LiMoChou, the other is Mr JinKe. Tomorrow they will PK for the NO1 killer of the world.眼下我有俩在册人手,一个名曰李莫愁,另一个便是荆轲。明天他们讲通过PK来角逐最佳杀手称号!太子:Well, show me the winner as soon as possible, OK?那行,动作要快,ok?阿三:Yes.着!
四人英文话剧剧本并翻译
初中级别的
有没有六个人的?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家当前位置: >>>
《白雪公主》英语话剧剧本
《白雪公主》英语话剧剧本 这几天学校要搞什么英语口语交际比赛(个人感觉:无聊!特别无聊)希望这些英语经典话剧给你们有帮助 还要别的话,给我留个言,我帮忙找哈 SW-白雪公主Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king a
《白雪公主》英语话剧剧本这几天学校要搞什么英语口语交际比赛(个人感觉:无聊!特别无聊)希望这些英语经典话剧给你们有帮助还要别的话,给我留个言,我帮忙找哈SW-白雪公主Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人音乐起,旁白A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the peopl the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn’t love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king’s palace: ----白雪出场S.w: My name is Snow white , I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother ? Where is my mother ? 音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场Q: I am a queen , I’m very beautiful , Where is Mirror ? Mirror , Mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful ?M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you ! Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white .猎人出场H: Yes, my queen音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃S.w: Help me ,help me, please, please !白雪顺利脱逃后S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house , I will eat a little and lie down.音乐起,7个小矮人出场,D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food----2\Somebody drank my water----3\Someone is sleeping now----4\What a beautiful girl!----小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话5\How do you do?S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white … Nice to meet you!D:(齐说)Nice to meet you ,too----6\ welcome to our house!----7\Would you like to live here?S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much!D: Let’s go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.皇后、魔镜出场Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall , who’s the most beautiful?M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you!Q: What ? Snow white is not dead ? Hahaha, I got a good idea!音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话Q: Apple ,apple, beautiful apple,S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma!Q: pretty girl ,would you like a bite?S.w: Oh, yes ,thank you grandma!白雪公主咬一口后倒地Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha… 小矮人出场、围着公主哭Snow white wake up, wake up…音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!王子唤醒公主,公主醒了P:Wake up ! Wake up , my queen !S.w: Thank you for your help !P: My pleasure !音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞
“《白雪公主》英语话剧剧本”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 《白雪公主》英语话剧剧本 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
空战英豪英文介绍:@是一部描绘Lafayette Escadrille飞行队的战争冒险巨作。故事描述在美军尚未正式...
《山楂树之恋》改编自艾米2007年的网络小说,讲述了在文化大革命期间(1966年-1976年),年轻的城里姑...
最近这几天重新看了一遍"包青天",颇有一番感受,小时候曾经看过,不过当时太小了,只是看个热闹,现在再...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语话剧剧本 的文章

随机推荐