用英文评价并介绍哈利波特英文介绍ppt

英文评价哈利波特主角_百度知道
英文评价哈利波特主角
哈利啊,赫敏啊,初中生水平 谢谢啦 好的话追加20分,什么的随便挑一个评价,用英文。大概100-200个词罗恩啊
提问者采纳
his teacher and so on.She can always be with Harry whenever.Because of love.Ron is very cute.I think a good girl must have the two things——friendship and courag.But I love her not only this reason.Yes.We should have this?【罗恩】At tell you why I like him,Geogie and Fred is more outgoing than him,he is a good boy,he could&#39,love,Hermione only knew study.His parents was dead when he was yong.Love,is a forever thing,初二学生……【哈利】Harry Potter.First,and nobody minds him,he is so breave.I only want to say.If he didn&#39.I think he has no usefulness.Of course,and she is a mudblood.Ron is Harry&#39,t mind this.Because the reasons are too much,too.But at last,he is poor,and she always is tht beat Lord Voldemor,his friends,Hermione isn't beautiful,I like him very much.Hermione is a good girl.I think Harry Potter is cool.I&#39,is a hero.How about you.I can&#39.Bt like Ron.Harry is pool,and always had many jokes.Hermione grew额……原创,his parents.She is hard-working,she is morm happy Hes best friend,too.But he is happy,she knew more importent things——friendship and courag.Harry has many people who he loves or love him,I don&#39,but she didn&#39,too.But he always stayed with Harry.And she love her parents very much.【赫敏】In books
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
哈利波特的相关知识
其他2条回答
楼主您好,我选了文章可供参考,希望楼主喜欢,如若不完全明白您可以挑一些句子写Harry, an boy whose life has become quite the opposite of what you call &normal&, discovers himself a wizard who holds the fate of the wizarding world. During his seven years of life at Hogwarts, he undergoes extreme situations, saves the philosopher's stone, slashes a basilisk, defeats dementers, encounters Lord Voldemort, and faces deaths and true love from all who cares for him. Along with the help and support of the professors, the magical creatures, his fellow schoolmates and of course, Ron and Hermione, his two best friends, he was able to accomplish the task of defeating...
wonderful great
You look wonderful/great
handsome , hot
handsome,wonderful,cool
dashing boy, good-looking
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁JK罗琳与哈利波特双语简介_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
JK罗琳与哈利波特双语简介
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.51MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢哈利波特英文介绍_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
哈利波特英文介绍
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢哈利波特原著适合用来学英语吗? | 哈迷研究所小组 | 果壳网 科技有意思
12976人加入此小组
rt,对于大概四级水平的
+ 加入我的果篮
个人感觉还是不错的,这么说吧,当年高中的时候,看完两部原著之后我高考英语阅读基本就错误两个以内了。然后,作为四级单词都没背完的孩子,我四级594,六级520,托福裸考86,所以看原著,有好处的
从来没看过中文版,高中第一次接触HP电影,然后攒了几个月的午饭钱买了英文版看。高中毕业前全套看了3-4遍。不仅是词汇量和写作水平有不小的提升,整个对英语、语言学、词源学产生了浓厚的兴趣,之后大学就踏上英美文学和语言学的不归路了。
嗯高二的时候看完了全套,感觉还是很不错的。虽然我当时是读来消遣的。。。。。。
。。看热爱的程度吧。。词汇什么的要求还是挺高的。。要是没特别喜欢估计看着看着就看不下去了。。。当时看英文版还在上初中。。因为中文版出得太慢了_(:з」∠)_。。忍不住再等那么久。。所以从一开始两分钟查一次词典开始看。。看到后来基本一章也不会查几个词了。。看完了中文版还没出= =
适合看不懂细节可以挑人物对话看,就能明白是啥意思了
生词还是挺多的,句子很简单。我第一部看完的英文小说是简爱,超多长句,看完了之后再看哈利波特,除了单词之外简直简单到不行,毕竟是童话吗。可以拿来入门。据说纳尼亚传奇更简单,不过不如哈利波特好买
(C)2013果壳网&京ICP备号-2&京公网安备

我要回帖

更多关于 哈利波特人物介绍英文 的文章

随机推荐