任务型阅读iamcraig davidd.when i grow up

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于电大英语网考(终极版)的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:电大英语网考(终极版) 一、交际用语A1.Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver? (Yes, thanks doctor.But I still feel dizzy)2.Afternoon, sir. Where to? (Please get me to the airport)3.Ami , I want this report typed today. (It’ll be ready in theafternoon, sir)4.Are there any good shows on TV tonight? (-Titanic is on themovie channel)5.Are there any drug-stores around here? (-No, it isn’t)6.Are you sure about that? (Oh, yes, I’m absolutely positive)7.Are you on holidau here? (-No, we aren’t,We live here)8.Could yo(来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])u please tell me how to get to the nearest bus stop? (It’son the right corner just ahead)C 9.Can I help you to get it down? (Thanks. It’s so nice ofyou)10.Can you tell me how much a T-shirt like this costs? (Aboutforty-five dollars)11.Could I thak to Prof. Lee? (Yes, speaking)12.Can you help me clear up the mess? (No problem)13,Can you tell me where I can park the car? (Well, just over there)D 14.Don’t take too long at the coffee shop. It’s 14:15. ((来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])Isee .We have 30 minutes left)15.Do you think the exam will be put off? (Not likely)16.Do you mind if I read the newspaper on the table? (Goahead, please)E 17.Excuse me, does this bus go to the bookstore? (No. you’dchange at the next stop)18.Excuse me .Is this table taken? (Yeah. I’m saving these seats forfriends)19.Excuse me, when is the next flight from London due to arrive?(In half an hour)20.Excuse me, I didn’t mean to bother you (That’s quite a(来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])ll right)21.Excuse me, which is the express train to Tokyo? (On you right.It’ll leave in 5 minutes)22.Excuse me, which bus goes to the city museum? (You can takeNo.102 bus)G 23.Go that way and take a seat. (Yes,that’s a good way)H 24.How’s the movie? Interesting? (Far from. I shouldhave stayed home watching TV)25.Help yourself to the steak, Maggie (Thanks you, Helen. It’sbeen a nice dinner)26.Have you ever been to Tokyo? (No, but I hope to go there (来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])nextyear)27.Have a nice holiday, Ted (Thank you ,and you too)28.Hello! Can I get a seat on the 8 pm flight to Detroit? (I’m sorry,but it’pletely booked)29.Hurry up, the lecture begins at 2:00 (Don’t worry. we’ve got 20minutes)30.Have you got a table for four, Waiter? (Yes, sure. This way,please)31.Hey, Barara.You look so pale (I’m iust getting over the flu)32.How much is it altogether? (It’s free)33.How long will you be away from Italy? (About a mon(来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])th)34.How often do you have listening classes in a week? (EveryMonday and Friday)35.How was the iourney to London? (It went very well)36.How are you this morning? (Very well, thank you)I 37.I wish you ess in your career. (The same to you)38.I heard your motorcar was stolen. (Mine wasn’t butBill’s was)39.I’m sorry. Bob’s not in his office (Can you take amessage for me)40.I’ve ordered pizza and salad. What else do you want? (A beer isfine for me. I’m (来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])not hungry yet)41.I’m sorry to be late. Thank you for waiting. (Oh. I don’t mind. I‘ve been here 10 minutes)42.I’m trying to call Marie, but there’s no answer. (Really? Maybeshe’s out)43.I wonder of you could help me. (Of course)44.I have an appointment with Dr.Johnson (Please wait for aminute.He is busy now)45.I’ve got 2 tickets for the match,Shall we go and watch it together?(Why not?Let’s go)46.I don’t think I’m late Excuse me, what’s the time? ((来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])Itsays 8:00.But it’s 5 minutes slow)47.I haven’t seen Belly for 10 years. (Neither have I)48.I don’t like the sports porgrams on Sundays (Neither do I)49.In my opinion,you’d better take a couple of days off. (I’ll takeyour advice)50.Is there anything serious,doctor? (No.Just atay in bed and drinkmore water)51.It is a great race! Do you agree? (Yes, it’s teally exciting)52.Is my TV program disturbing you? (Yes, I’m trying to write mypaper)53.I’d like(来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html]) to know if everybody is here (Everyone except Tom)54.I have got a pain in my neck (I’m sorry to hear that)55.I feel quite ill (You’d better have a rest)56.Is there anything I can do for you? (Yes, It’s very kind of you)57.I think the
is very helpful. (Yes, so do I)58.I hope the weather will fine tomorrow (I hope so too)59,I wonder if Tim could control the situation (Well , if he can’tcontrol it no one can).60,I’m sorry I’ve returned your book late(来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html]) (That’s all right)61,I really enjoy pop music, What’s your favorite? (Well, actually Ilike classical music)L 62.Linda, can you give me a lift after work? (No problem.We go the same direction)63.Look,25% off.The $2,500 camera is on sale today. (Yeah, asurprising bargain. I’ll buy it)64.Let me help you carry this. (That’s OK,I can manage)M 65.May I speak to Jack please? (I’m better turn it off)66.May I know your address? (Sure. Here you are)67.Mrs.Jo(来源:淘豆网[/p-6691437.html])hnson, I’e to say good-bye. (That’s OK)68.May I help you, madam? (Yes, I’d like 2 kilos of oranges)69.My camera isn’t working properly. (Mabey there’s somethingwrong with it)70.May Iuse your bike to go shopping? (Certainly)N 71.Northwestern Airlines. May I help you? (Yes, I’d likesome information about morning …)O 72.Oh, the box is too heavy. (Can I help you to carry it)P 73.Please tell David not to drink too much (It’s time forlunch)74.Please give me a hand ,won’t you? (No problem)S 75.So sorry to trouble you. (It’s your fault)76.Sam,this is my firend Jane (Glad to meet you, Jane)T77.Thanks a lot. You’ve gone to so much trouble. (It’s notrouble at all)W 78.Would you like a tea? (Yes, please)79.What do you think of his suggestion? (It’s hard to say,actually)80.What time is the next flight to Washington? (It’s 1:45 pm)81.Would you like to see the menu? (No, thanks. I already knowwhat to order)82.Will you go on a ic with us tomorrow? (Sorry, I have anappointment with dr.Brown.)83.When does the next bus leave for Glasgow? (They leave everyhour)84.Would you like to order now? (Yes. I’d like a fish and a soup)85.What if puter doesn’t work? (Ask Anne for help)86.What’s the date today? (The Second of July)87.What’s the best way to get to the Empire Hotel from here?(Walking through the wood)88.What was your journey like? (It was terribly interesting)89.What’s the matter with you? (I feel a bit sick)90.Will you please turn down the TV? (Sorry. I haven’t realizedyou’re sleeping)91.Why not have a glass of beer? (That’s weather is very nice)92.Where are you from? (Britain)93.Why are you so late? (I came across an old friend)94,Will you have some dessert, Judy? (No, thank you. I’m on adiet)95,What about another coffee? (No, thank you)96,What’s the fare to the museum? (Five dollars)97,Wait here and I’ll get my car and go there together (Why bother?It’s within walking distance)98.What should we have for dinner? (How about fish? It’s veryfresh)99.What’s the weather like in this area? (It’s rainy)Y100.You may have seen this film (Actually,I haven’t)101.Your scarf soft and warm, What’s it made of? (Wool)二、词汇与结构A1.After stopping for a few minutes,the bus moved (on) to is~~2.All the team members tried their best,we lost the game,(however)B3.By next yeat,he (will have worked) in NewYork for five years4.Boggis’little~~~herself the (twelve-year-old)girlD5.Don’t worry,your watch(is being repaired) and you can~~6.Do you think tommy is (telling)the truth7.Don’t forget to write to me,(will you)8.Dr,hoffman proposed that we(put off) the meeting~next week.E9.Everything(would have been destroyed) if albert hadn’t~~10.Edgar began(work)as an office boy years agoH11.Hardly (had I got )home when it began to rian12.He has lived here for years(though)nobody knows what he is13.Having heard so much about~~they were(eager)to meet and14.He, a well as I,(is) astudent.15.He spoke so quickly that I didn’t(make out ) what he said16.How the fire in the ~started(remains) a mysteryI17.I tried ( finishing) the book in a few days~~`18.I didn’t know what to do but then an ~(occurred to)me19.I spent half an hour (woking on )this difficult~~20.It is difficylut to (carry on) a conversation ~~21.I hope he’s remembered(to buy)some bread~~22.It is because English is useful(what we study hard)23.If there were life on mars,such life forms (would be) unable24.I (scarcely) know himl,so I can’t tell you ~~25.If you don’t promise to ~~houses,ordinary people(will notbenefit).26.I’m old enough to wash(my,yours)chothes by myself~~27.I wonder why they (charged) you so much~~a book28.It was unwise of him to (refer to ) the unreliable ~29.In this factory each~~ a(two-month) training course.30.In china,children (have to start)school at seven31.I must tell you how(pleased I was to receive)a letteer from32.I will never forget the time(when) we both stayed~~33.I haven’t read (the whole)book,but I read half of it ~~~34.If we (adopt) the plan you suggest,we are~35.If you go to America,you will~~munications),byroad,rail~~london36.I don’t want you to make any touble,(on the contrary),I urge~`37.I know this ie the sedret~~~,and I promise never to(mention)itto anyone else.J38.John,(having lost)the bet ,had to pay ~~39.John fell asleep (while)he was listenoing to the music40.John(used)to be a teacher before the warL41.Let’s finish our homewit’s time we(playedfootball)42.Let’s not wait any longer, he~not(turn up)43.Look at the terrible~~only I (had followed)your advice44.Last month,he paid a visit to ~~(where)he had once five yearsM45.Mother was busy,although she was~~on tv,she(was listening to )in on the radio46,Mark is a clerk (with) a job in a top bookstotrN47.Now Helen works(more carefully)than before.48.No one can possibly recall~~,since it (took place)49.No sooner hand they got ~~up(than)it started raining hard50.Not always(pople cannot do what)they wants toO51.On his first sea (voyage), he was52.One day while mr.king wa~,he had a/an(accident)and~~P53.Please look after my parents during my (absence)54.Peter often makes himself(understood)by ~~55.Please leave the key~door (in case)you go outS56.Since this road is wet and sliooery this morning ,it(must haverained)last nighr57.Some pop singers have much influence(on)the young~~58.Sorry, I didn’t know he is a friend of (your brother’s)59.Sadam (was married) for 25 yearsT60.There people,(including a child),were ~~61.The farmer caught the boys(stealing)his apples62.The children (are taken good care of) by the nurse63.That’s the(very) gentleman I,ve~~64.The teacher spoke so fast~~~student to (take in)what he~~65.The old man is used to (exercising)early in the morning.66.They handed in their paper(in turn)67.The sun heats the earth,(which)is very important68,The heavy rain stopped us (from arriving)at the sraion on time69.The president claimed the~~~responsible (for)the explosions~~70.The mother didn’t know (who) to blame for the broken71.The father wished the twind to be ~,but(neither) of them72.There’s no need to ~~,he’s quite(harmless)73.The population of the city(are)increasing fast~74.Tha lab was being(rebuilt) when we visited the university75.The roof of our~~~so it needs(repairing).76.The work(will have been done) by thetime you get there77.The united states posed of fifty srates,two of(which)areseparated78.The mistake was (caused) by the ~~79.Tennis is a (game) invented by an englishman~~80.The hall was almost empty.there were(few)people in it81.The big man has always~~on the go,(so) he has gotstomachache.U82.Unfortunately the poor girl can’t ~~but(sell)all her~~W83.We consider (it necessary that) the instrument~84.We are (confident) in the future of~~85.We are going te have our office(rearranged)to make room~~86.Wealthy as he is ,he is not(generous)with his money~~87.We have our house(cleaned)every week~~~88.What time is (last)the train to London89.While(raising)money,he had to work very long hoursY90.You (ought) to lock the door at night91.Young children soon(pick up) words they~~92.Your tutors will be ~~you(keep u whit)your work93.Your brother has made an (appointment)for you to see~94.(What) they are doing has never been~95.(The) majority of people are highly~~96.(What) I saw was two men crossing the street97.(Unless) he studies hard ,he will~~98.(Every) of them has a bedroom and a stuly99.(Having received) an answer,he decided to write~100.(Who do you think) is the richest man in our city~三、完型填空B1.Buck and his mother and all the men smoked o andtalked,(of)2.Before the 20th century the horse provided everydaytransportation in the (e;as)C3.Can you imagine how you would feel if you fell seriously(No;therefore)F 4.Frank knew he was very ill.(like)H5.Historically, the real cowboy was a simple farm worker onhorseback.(likely)6.Higher education in America is mostly about HML (How to Makea Living).(ITwhich)I7.In some cities, workaholism is mon that people don’tconsider it unusual.(Wmade)8.In the American family the husband and wife usually shareimportant decision-making. (set up)J9.Jules Verne’s most famous book is “Twenty Thousand Leaguesunder the Sea”.(Sometimes)M10.Most children with healthy appetites are ready to eat almostanything that is offered them.(no)11.Many teachers believe that the student should be responsible forlearning.(If;student’s;other than)12.Mr. Smith, a passenger on the transcontinental train, appearedbefore the judge.(reason)N13.No man can change the weather. (eyes)P14.People used to say,(BBposition)15.Paris is the capital of France. (Ewhere)16,Plants are very important living things.(Tfall)S17.Smoking may be a pleasure for some people. ( H Isense)T18.The Red Cross is an anization which cares forpeople who are cenin need of help.(demonstrating)19.There are many different methods of studying. (case)U20.Up until about one hundred years ago, newspapers in the(anyone else’s;draw)四、阅读A1.After her husband had gone to work, Mrs Richards sent herchildren to school and went(she was to attmake sure that the cosHestepped directly towards the store-thought he must have met aghost)2.As our cell(more and more of today’s mobile phones
mobile phones wilnew techniques will solve the limitationthe five percent of the overall mobile phone’business people)3.“Are you the happiest man in the world?”(anyonEverything goes effortthathe is mistaken in thinking nothing unhappy existed in the latter’true happiness lies in struggling to be happy)4.A scientist who wants to predict the way in which (carry outinvestigations on consumer behavior and get data on es and morising prices maymake people put off their purchaconcludes thatthe consumers expect priThe price conditionhas an influence on consumer behavior)B5.Bicycle tour and race/Brazilian footballers/Rock climbing(thingsto 110You canwat.Bill Cooper is portfolio manager of the $13 billion Value TrustFunds,(fothrough his father’onecan make money tonly indicatedthat one was ready to start his career)7.“But I just paid $1.69 for this bottle of wine last week.( complaithe pri theproduction of wine haThe cost of mexplain why the price of wine is rising)8.Blocks of “high-rise” flats have been built in large numbers inLondon(they were built on less land and wereable to houit was not until hundreds of the vastblocks had been built, people began to doubt about whether theywere geven a well-known designer of thehigh-rises believes they arDevelopingcriminal tendencies)C9.Cynthia Woolly is called(the best professional wothe team leader shedoesn’t want the younger generation of her family to know providing them with a better opportunity to startwith)D10.Dear editor, Teachers in some secondary schools(there is nodisciplencourage pupils to play a loRestore Order inschool)11.Dear Bob, I’m just writing to let you know our new address(an he is not able to write this letter to Bthey still had a little money leftinmanage to attend their party)12.Dear Uncle Ric, We were very sorry to hear that you are inhospital again, ( again after having fully recoveJames’going to tbut Robin, his mother, doprivateletter)13.Dear Folks, I’ve been here for about three weeks and already Ihave so much to tell you. ( looks very different frto keep up in a differentlessLanzhou)E14.Each morning his radio ( in order to wake himse by controlli he has asecurity system, a video phone ,and a satwhether the coffee percoif childrenstay~~)15.Every day, the news of the world is relayed to people by over(both A and B;every man bel400areaffected more by whatever happens in the othnew inventions are changing the techniques of newspaperpublishing)G16.Good children must be good students at school.(What GoodChildren Should Be;tocare for their parents,Listen to their parents’accept it as amatter of fact that they are always right)H17.How often one hears children wishing they were(life fshould be able to Peopleare often satisone is the happiest if he can makegood use of joys and pains of old people)I18.I had two jobs growing up and they all helped shape my life.( how to talk joinever be afraidof taking risks)19.I never used to go anywhere without the car.(to use tnot relyinguusedto go to e back from towthe authorstill can not get used to doing without the car)20.Insomnia or sleeplessness is plaint of women( having trouble falliSthe second mostimportant caSleeping pills should be used iMaking a rule to go to bed at a specific timeevery day)21.In recent years many countries of the world have been(how toimake the workers’modernmachinery must be operatedchange a largeproduction line Making jobs moreinteresting)22.I was 15 when I walked into McCarley Bookstore(He happenedto walk into the shop it helped him understandtpersuading his boss to lethim do the story on TV;it helps people make sense of the world)23.In the United States, 30 percent of the grown-up population hasa “weight problem”.(T150;There are hardly anyscientific fate more food and had morFat people eat less food and are less active)24.It’s 8.30, time for John to start work..(Onecan work on one’their employera new way to work)25.I used to think education was the most important thing in mylife.(realizes that it is more important to really develop oneself thanjusa student in her tdon’tnecessarily rshe does not know how She wants to get some shelter from thereal world)J26.John Parker is an English language teacher.(only worked in asecondary he was more interested in teacherEnglish he met takenteaching English to foreigners asJohn wouldnever feel sorry if he kept his job as a secondary school teacher)L27.Lillian Hanson, a college student, expects to graduate in abouttwo years.(she hadn’to further herthat she is 73they were deeplcares for study very much)M 28.May you wish upon a thousand stars? (They learn a lot more thanGlobal Positioning Stheir life is rich and they staycloser to each other)N 29.No country in the world has more daily newspapers thanthe USA.(the USA than in Britain or Jthey haveprinting articles representing differentthe characteristics of Americannewspapers)P 30.People travel a lot with Heaven Air because they knowthey will get what they want.(both the best in the world)31.Paper was invented by the Chinese in the first centuryAD.(In Cin 1500;houses)R 32.Robert was born in a small town in England.(his fathere were a lot ofhe was afrahe hoped to makthe thiefmade fun of Robert)S 33.Sura Elmer came to Shanghai last July from herlands,(a Daccording to an agreement between thehotels in Shanghai and ASura Elmereats and sleeps in the people spit on theground)34.Some people think they have an answer to the(are the solutiontspecial parts of the road foIn New York City, many people use bikes astheA Solution to Traffic Problem in NewYork)T 35.The greatest recent social changes have ( at abouttwenty-many children died bwas unlikelyto find a job evmarry before they aretwenty-Today more married women leave work long beforetheir first child is born)36.The AIDS virus has been around for a very long(AIDS is adisease which has exiAMthe education the medical staff get on AIDS;Great carehas been taken to prevent the spread of AIDS everywhere in theworld now)37.This is an age of knowledge economy. ( Because the worldeconomy develops ever faster both B andC;needs to keep onas a result, people start toset be very popular in the 21 century)W38.panies need new employees, ( Larger, well-A person looking for a job should only apply panies that advA resupany might write back and tell you that there are nopositions ait is always a good idea to send inone’s resume whether or not one is certain there is a job available)39.We often use gestures to express our feelings,(It is difficult totell what people’s gestures re people fromdifferent cultures have different meanings about sogestures can be usedmay havedifferent abilities to understand Gestures andFeelings)40.10th August, 2004 Dear Sirs, Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois,( mach In Chicago, IIn the year of2000;it plays a leading role in the world’itscustomers in the States and abroad)五、英译汉A1.Although she was very poor, the woman set aside part of e for the education of her child.这位妇女虽然很穷,但是她还是把一部分收入储存起来,用于孩子的教育2.Are you for or against the proposal?你是赞成这个建议还是反对这个建议?3.At first I didn’t know how to do it. By and by I have got used toit.起初我不知道怎样做,但渐渐地我就习惯了B 4.By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.通过体育锻炼,我们能够始终保持健康E5.Every student has free access to all the resources in the library.每一位学生都可以自由利用图书馆的一切资源H 6.He walked by me without speaking.他走过我的身旁,没有说话7,He saved the little girl at the risk of his own life and set a goodexample to us.他冒着生命危险救了那个小女孩,为我们树立了一个好榜样8.He had not slept all night, and pletely worn out.他整整一夜没睡觉,累坏了9.Hardly had I gone out of the building when it began to rain.我刚走出大楼就下雨了10.He is fond of chatting on the
in his spare time.他在业余时间里喜欢在互联网上与人聊天11.He is ready to give a hand to anyone in need.他随时准备帮助有困难的人12.His hard work made up for his lack of experience.他的勤奋弥补了他经验的不足13.He left very early for fear of missing the train.他担心会误了火车,所以早早就出发了14.Habits and customs vary from place to place.风俗习惯因地而异15.He found this pair of trousers too long and had it shortened byone inch.他发现这条裤子太长了,只好请人改短一寸I 16.I did not have the courage to cope with the problemsthen.我当时没有足够的勇气来应对面临的问题17.It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.必须指出的是,学习只能靠自己18.I will do everything I can to help him.我将尽一切努力帮助他19.In darkness we mistook the man in a gray overcoat for ourEnglish teacher. 在黑暗中,我们把穿灰色大衣的男人误认作我们的英语老师了20.I’m sorry that we have taken up so much of your valuable time.非常抱歉,我们占用了你这么多宝贵的时间21.I happened to pass by when the boy fell into the river.那个小孩掉到河里去的时候我正好经过那里22.In addition to English, students have to take many other courses.学生除了学习英语以外,还必须学习许多其它课程23.If she feels like it, she can work in a hospital as a part-time nurse.如果她愿意的话,她可以去医院做兼职护士24.In case they arrive before e back, please ask them to waitfor a few minutes.万一我还没回来他们就到了,你就请他们等几分钟25.I was caught in the rain on my way home. As a result I had a badcold.我再回家的路上遇到大雨,结果得了重感冒J 26.Judging from his appearance, I guess he is ateacher.从他的外表看,我猜想他是位教师L 27.Listening to music enables us to feel relaxed.听音乐能使我们放松28.Let’s take turns doing the experiment.让我们轮流来做这个实验M29,Most people were in favor of going to Qingdao when discussingwhere to spend their summer holidays.在讨论暑假里去哪里度假的时候,大多数人都赞成去青岛N 30.Not until noon did it stop raining.直到中午雨才停止S 31.She was in charge of the library when Mr. Green was ill.格林先生生病期间由她负责图书馆32.Smoking has a great influence on our health.抽烟对我们的健康有很大的影响33.She is careless about the kind of clothes she wears.她不注意她所穿的是什么衣服34.She was so weak that she was out of breath after walking foronly a few minutes.她身体很虚弱,走了没几分钟就已经气喘吁吁了35.Seeing the little boy fall into the river, she shouted for help atthe top of her voice.看到小孩掉到河里,她高声呼救36.She is Japanese by birth and Chinese by marriage.她原是日本人,但嫁了中国人37.Someone broke into my room and stole puter last night.昨晚有人进了我的屋子偷走了我的电脑T 38.The little boy takes after his father.那个小男孩长得很像他父亲39.To our surprise, the scientific expedition team covered the wholedistance within three days.出乎我们意料之外,科学探险队在三天内就走完全程40.Tired of the noisy big cities, more and more people are longingfor a peaceful life in the country.越来越多的人厌倦了都市的喧嚣,向往乡间的宁静生活41.They set to work as soon as the plan was made.计划制定好了以后,他们马上就开始工作42.The teacher asked the students to write their research papers ontheir own.老师要求学生独立完成科研论文43.They searched for the missing child, but in vain.他们寻找那失踪的孩子,但是找不到44.The old man was knocked down by a taxi when crossing thestreet.老人再过马路时被一辆出租车撞倒了45.The more books we read, the more learned we e.书读的越多,我们就越有学问46.There is no doubt that the increase in demand caused the rise inprices.毫无疑问,需求的增长导致了价格的上涨47.Taking exercise is closely related to health.做运动与健康息息相关48.The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supplyfresh air for us.我们必须种树的原因是它们能为我们供应新鲜的空气49.There is enough food to for them through the winter.他们有足够的粮食度过冬天50.That accident resulted in the death of five people.那场事故导致了五人丧生51.The doctor performed an operation on him as soon as he wassent to the hospital.他被送到医院后,医生立即给他做了手术W 52.When a person is busy making a living, he tendsto ignore others’ advice.当一个人忙于生计的时候,他往往会忽视他人的忠告53.What do you mean by that? 你这么说是什么意思?54.We should get into the habit of eating vegetables.我们应该养成吃蔬菜的习惯55.What worries us is the fact that some students have difficulty inadjusting to campus life.使我们感到担忧的事,有些学生难以使自己适应校园生活Y 56.Your essay is good except for the spelling.你的文章很好,只是拼法有错误57.You won’t catch the bus unless you run.你如果不跑步去,就会赶不上公共汽车58.You can get in touch with a friend of mine after you get there.你到那儿以后可以和我的一位朋友联系59.You are likely to get sick if you do not do physical exerciseoften.如果你不经常锻炼身体,就容易生病60.You shouldn’t have placed the bottle within the child’s reach.你不应该把瓶子放在孩子够得着的地方六、写作AAdvantages and Disadvantages of the Mobile he mobile phone has influenced our life in many ways. Thereare two points of view on the use of mobile phone.On the one hand, mobile phones make it easier for us municate with each other. They can promote friendship. Andin case of need, they can be a great help.On the other hand, we meet less often after using mobile phone.We are no longer as close to each other as before. Besides, theradiation of mobile phone may harm our health.About FriendshipWe cannot imagine what life would be like without friends. Wecan always count on our friends when we need help. We canalways share our joys and sorrows with our friends. However,when our friends need help, we should always be ready to givethem a hand. If we think of our friends only when we are introuble, there will be no true friends for us. A friend in need is afriend indeed. Friendship lasts only between true friends.About English StudyI started to learn English when I was a middle school student.English has been one of my favourite subjects, and I have made alot of progress in my English study. I have always made good useof all opportunities to practise English. Roe example, I like to singEnglish songs and listen to English short stories. And when I meetany foreigners, I like to speak to them in English. The more Ipractise, the more interested I e in learning English.HHealth and WealthHealth and Wealth , which one is more important? Differentpeople have different opinions about it. Some think that wealthmeans everything. With a lot of money, they can buy a big house,an expensive car, beautiful clothes, and so on. On the other hand,some other people believe that health is more important thanwealth. A healthy body is the foundation for a essful careerand the base for getting wealth.For me, I think health is much more important than wealth, itis unwise to spend one’s health buying his wealth.High School Life and College LifeHigh school life is quite different from college life. In highschool, students have to wear school uniform. Teachers always askstudents to do many tasks in the classroom. In a college, studentshave to be responsible for themselves. They have more freedomthan those in high school. For example, they put on the casualclothes instead of uniform. Tutors give more time studying bythemselves in the library. That means students must managethemselves very well. Although I often recall my high school life, Ilike college life more.LLiving in a Big FamilyMy family is very big. There are seven people in my family, mygrandmothers, my parents, my uncle, my aunt and me. During thedaytime, only my grandmothers stay at home. And evening is thebest time of the day for us. At supper, we tell each other all theinteresting things we hear at work. After supper, we usually sittogether, watching TV, drinking tea and chatting. At weekends, weoften go to visit friends and relatives or go our for a ic in thepark nearby. We love each other and live happily together.MMy FamilyThere are seven people in my family. They’re my grandfather,grandmother, father, mother, my elder sister and I. My grandparentsare in their eighties, but they look healthy and energetic. My fatheris a policeman. He’s busy working everyday. My mother is anEnglish teacher in a primary school. Besides her teaching, shecooks meals, washes clothes for all of us. My sister is a nurse in abig hospital, and she likes her job very much. I’m learning in theTV University now and every member in my family supports me alot in my study and life.My Favorite FoodMy favorite food is Jiaozi. It is a traditional Chinese food. Ithink many Chinese people like eating Jiaozi, especially, forpeople living in the north of China. There are different kinds ofJ there are meat Jiaozi, seafood Jiaozi, and vegetable Jiaozi.Jiaozi can be boiled and steamed. On the eve of Spring Festival,Chinese family members make Jiaozi together to pray a good luckin the next year. The atmosphere is happy and harmonious. Jiaoziis so delicious that many foreigners like eating Jiaozi in China.My DreamI had a dream when I was a little boy. I wanted to go to college.How I longed to go to college like my friends middle school. Fouryears ago, a friend told me that I could go to college while working.So I started my college study at the Radio and TV University. I feelso happy that my dream e true. I love my university and Iam proud to be a TV university student.My Favorite TV TV today offers a great variety of programs to meet differentneeds and tastes. For example, the weather forecast, serials, films,sports and so on. My favorite TV program, however, is the news.First, it covers news about important events both at home andabroad. Second, the broadcasts in the evening during theso-called “golden time”. It saves me much time reading throughnewspapers. In short, watching the news TV at 7:00 pm e part of my daily life.My Family LifeLike most ordinary Chinese families, my family life is busy andmeaningful. My family members often get up at about 6:30 am. Idrive my daughter to her school, then I go to my work. My wifetakes subway to pany. Around 4:30 pm, I pick up mydaughter and do some grocery shopping. My wife is good atcooking. So when we arrive home, a delicious meal is waiting forus. During the eating, we chat about the interesting things in thedaytime. After the supper, we watch TV program a while and go tobed at 10 pm.PPrivate CarsIn recent years, with the improvement of life condition, moreand more families have private cars.As the saying goes, “A coin has two sides.” On the one hand,the private cars provide convenience for our lives. People can drivethe cars getting around the city easily. On the other hand, with thesharp increase of private cars, the ai thetraffic the road accidents more ur. Moreover, it is hard to find a place to park the car and it iscostly too. So, if possible, take a walk instead of a drive.TThe Job I LikeEverybody has his dream for his career in the future. He or shemight want to be a teacher, a doctor, a scientist, and so on. Myideal job is to be a lawyer. Lawyers, especially those familiar withinternational laws and fluent in foreign languages, will be in greatdemand. I have a good eye for detail, a sharp mind and anexcellent memory. So I think I would make a good lawyer. I amplanning to open a lawyer firm by myself some day. But now Ihave to study hard to achieve my goal.The Chinese New YearThe Chinese New Year is also called the Spring Festival. It fallson January or February. Like Christmas, it is also a familymembers will sit together, enjoying a ‘reunion’ dinner. On theNew Year’s Day, friends and relatives will call on each other,exchanging best wishes for good health, good fortune and goodluck. Nowadays, these New Year visits are often replaced bytelephone calls, text messages or emails among young people. TheNow Year celebrations may last several days.The Experience I will not ForgetI used to be absent-minded. The first time I went to a concertwith my girlfriend, I left the tickers at home. So I had to go backfor the tickers. On the way back to the theatre, there was a trafficjam. And we were one hour late for the concert. You can imaginehow disappointed my girlfriend was and how sorry I felt. But sincethen I have never been absentminded again. So my girlfriend saidan event which seemed bad might turn out to be good.The Advantages of Hosting the Olympic GamesThere are many advantages of hosting the Olympic Games.First, it has a major effect on the economy. It will create manyopportunities to develop the economy. Second, thousands e to the games and the host city will quicken itsconstruction of infrastructure. Third, it can monpeople’s interest in English. As a result, it is good for ourfellow-citizens to improve their English. We will hold 29thOlympicGames in Beijing. The great changes have been amazing in the city.Therefore, I think hosting the Olympic Games is rewarding.WWhy I Like Learning EnglishI like learning English. This is e I can do many morethings if I master English. English is a world language. If you knowEnglish, you can go anywhere in the world, make a lot more friends,and learn more about the world we live in. For me, I like to learnEnglish mainly because I need to use English at work. I am doingexport business and have clients all over the world. So Englishhelps me do my work better. As a matter of fact, I earn morebecause I know English.丢书.1 在哪丢的 2 书对你很重要 3 拾到者怎样和你联系Dear all,I lost a book in the classroom yesterday evening. The book isThis Is English (4). I forgot to take it with me after class. But whenI returned to look for it this morning, I could not find it. Since thisis a course book, it is very important to me. If anyone happened topick it up, please call me at , or send an email toabc@.com, so that I can get it back as soon as possible.Thank you very much. Yuan Peng选择想旅游的地点,安排旅游计划。1 想去旅游的地点 2 为什么选择这个地点 3 描述旅行计划Dear John,I am going to visit Chaozhou next week. Chaozhou is abeautiful historic city. I have been there several times. But I havenot visited its famous Kaiyuan Temple, the largest temple inChaoshan region and its Boat Bridge, which is over one thousandyears old. Both the Kaiyuan Temple and the Boat Bridge werere-decorated last year. My friends and I will set off early in themorning e back late in the afternoon.I hope you can join Best wishes, YuanPeng外国朋友来旅游,你需要安排行程Dear Alan,I am pleased to learn that you will visit our city next month.As a host, I have made the arrangement for your visit as follows.Day1:We will tour the old city center with its famous localarchitecture by sightseeing bus.Day2:We will go to the National Forest Park on an island offthe city coast.Day3:We will attend a traditional festival in a local village,celebrating the beginning of the fishing season.Do let me know what you think of this arrangement.Yourssincerely,YuanPeng播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表电大英语网考(终极版).doc
文档介绍:
电大英语网考(终极版) 一、交际用语A1.Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Silver? (Yes, thanks doctor.But I still feel dizzy)2.Afternoon, sir. Where to? (Please get me to the airport)3.Ami , I want this report typed today. (It’ll be ready in theafternoon, sir)4.Are there any good shows on TV tonight? ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.

我要回帖

更多关于 mama when i grow up 的文章

随机推荐