Mini aliascarnivall如何联机

Mini Carnival on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Mini Carnival by Triniti Interactive Limited, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Mini Carnival
By Triniti Interactive Limited
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
Go on a tour of a Carnival Fantasy floating in the air!Design a unique avatar by yourself in a creative way, and enjoy numerous interesting mini games!? ? ? ? ?*** NOTE: Compatible with iPad 2 and up, iPad mini, iPod Touch 5th Generation and up, and iPhone 4 and up. WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES. ***? ? ? ? ?Show off your designs in the Auction Hall and earn some extra money. What's better than seeing your design become a hit in the game and other players using avatars designed by you? Feel very proud, won't you?? ? ? ? ?o A robust avatar editor to create any avatars you like o 10 distinct modeso Tons of useful power-upso Various accessories to decorate your avatar? ? ? ? ? /TRINITIgames /TRINITIgames
What's New in Version 2.1.2
We have made the following changes in the new version:-Increase the number of medals player can obtain after winning more difficult boss stages-Add feature of clearing cache in the setting interface-Switch to the manual operation at the start of the RPG battle-Tank career is changed to randomly attack enemies-Fix the feature of blocking keywords-Fix the bug that descriptions of career skills are inconsistent with the actual effects-Fix the bug that equation of gems combination is inconsistent with the actual numerical value-Fix other bugs and improve other features in the game? ? ? ? ? /TRINITIgames /TRINITIgames
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
This game is amazing although don't need money I don't know how to do about even sure if it's possible but it's a really cool game. Maybe adding an option that you can click to donate money to your friends and the recycle the one where you recycle stuff in a goes to random people but should go to your friends and they should make the battles less overpowered. Over all the game is really good and I recommend you download it the best part is that it's free and I love how you can design your own avatars and sell them for as much as you want. The music is really neat and if you like action games multiplayer games and mini games then this is the game I should recommend for you. This is no exaggeration the best game I have ever played in my whole entire life. I would give that's why thought no matter what. I have not been my whole life i have seen a game this fun challenging and recommended to download. I recommend you to download this game it is really fun and you'll get addicted really quickly and you'll stay on it.
Not the same anymore... Want the old version!
Waz up its xMelissax shhh!
and I am very disappointed about the new update that happen and well i didn't expect it to this boring, but oh well. Anyways its a cool game and all but like its not the same anymore, that graphics and everything is cool but i mean come on Card games? I love and play Pokemon but at least i could control my attacks and stuff while here you basically rely on your character to do his attacks on its own. And well when I played it, it was confusing for me to understand the buttons and combination on this game so yea... I'm not a huge fan on this new update so yea i was disappointed this time, im more of the old school kind of person... And I won't be playing this game a lot since i don't find it fun anymore for me, it's just not the same anymore... To be honest i feel left out now, idk why it's probably since I'm not a person that plays with cards and stuff like that but i just not my kind of game anymore. So I guess this is ganna be the last of me here and well this game brought many joy and hope to me but my time here is up and well i encourage you guys too keep it up on this game and well add more mini games for the old players that are still playing so yea ... Meli is out ! Peace
Connectivity and Gameplay
So, this update really disappointed long term players. I for one agree with them, there is too much focus on having the RPG stand out and the mini games more discrete. Even more discrete, is the unique custom avatar system this game provides. That as well as the social abilities players are able to hold when playing (i.e. Fishing island). The portals leading around the game are too challenging and really slows gameplay. It's too much of an obstacle to allow for a better and fun gaming environment. In addition, I think you guys should draw more focus on the designing and selling of skins. In Market, budding artists aren't able to sell their skins because they aren't seen. Please try not to repeatedly show a certain skin in the same market refresh. Adding more mini games that are popular will NOT help sell this app. The success of this app relies on its uniqueness which is fading away. So, my message to you would be that you need to redirect the focus of this game to its original ideas. ~Scallywag
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPadFreeCategory: Version: 2.1.2Size: 108 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Triniti Interactive LimitedInfrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy ViolenceCompatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&8633 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&16132 Ratings
Top In-App Purchases
25 tCrystal Pack$0.99150 tCrystal Pack$4.99350 tCrystal Pack$9.99850 tCrystal Pack$19.992500 tCrystal Pack$49.99
More by Triniti Interactive Limited
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Mini Carnival v1.5.1 - 天天嘉年华
欢迎来到到梦幻浮空岛游乐场。请发挥想像给自己设计一套独一无二的形象!参加各个有趣的迷你小游戏!
觉得光光设计自己的形象还不够过瘾?没关系游戏中提供了avatar交易功能,能将你的大作放到交易平台供其他玩家购买。看见游戏中其他玩家穿着你设计的avatar是不是觉得很自豪?
& 全面的角色贴图编辑器给予玩家个性化游戏体验。
& 3种玩法各异的游戏模式。
& 多种风格迥异功能奇特的道具。
& 更多的装饰品给予玩家更多个性化选择。
版本 1.5.1 中的新功能
& 全新的城堡主题,在城堡的广场上能见到世界各地的朋友。
& 只是开枪不过瘾吧,来驾驶坦克吧!!新增坦克大战模式。
& 商店内新增3个饰品。
& BUG修复。
&若下载得到的文件为 .zip 压缩文件,请手动修改扩展名为 .ipa 即可。
请使用 iTunes、 等工具安装本站软件,建议使用
下载、安装、管理您机器上的 ipa
本站软件大都转载自 apptrackr,威锋等网站,仅为方便网友,如侵犯到您的合法利益,请联系我们。
本站从网上收集的一些商业软件仅供学习、试用,请于下载后 24 小时内删除,并自行购买。
试用本站下载软件需要先越狱,然后安装 AppSync,否则无法安装使用。【】
我猜你还喜欢  后续更新: v1.5.2, v1.6.0, v2.0.0
评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
人气:104617
人气:152898
人气:417026
人气:390497
人气:216368
人气:130605
人气:54699
人气:88021
人气:102121
人气:417026
人气:390497
人气:216368
人气:184695
人气:163976
人气:152898
人气:143471
人气:135413
人气:132654天天嘉年华 Mini Carnival
我站仅对该软件提供链接服务,该软件内容来自于第三方上传分享,版权问题均与我站无关。如果该软件触犯了您的权利,请联系 。
欢迎来到到梦幻浮空岛游乐场。请发挥想像给自己设计一套独一无二的形象!参加各个有趣的迷你小游戏!
觉得光光设计自己的形象还不够过瘾?没关系游戏中提供了avatar交易功能,能将你的大作放到交易平台供其他玩家购买。看见游戏中其他玩家穿着你设计的avatar是不是觉得很自豪?
? ? ? ? ?&
& 全面的角色贴图编辑器给予玩家个性化游戏体验。
& 6种玩法各异的游戏模式。
& 多种风格迥异功能奇特的道具。
& 更多的装饰品给予玩家更多个性化选择。
/TRINITIgames
/TRINITIgames
本应用推荐手机
最新苹果游戏资讯
本站声明:91手机娱乐门户仅创建用户沟通交流的平台,所展示的手机软件、壁纸、铃声、小说等手机资源均为网友上传分享及部分资源提供商授权发布,所有上述资源仅作为用户间分享讨论之用,除开发商授权外不以盈利为目的。如果上述资源版权所有人对此有任何异议,请在两周内速来信与我们联系,我们定当聆听您的意见并严格按照法律程序酌办。carnivalmini吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧排名:
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2贴子:
亲爱的各位吧友:欢迎来到carnivalmini
更多精彩特权,尽在贴吧名人堂。
内&&容:使用签名档&&

我要回帖

更多关于 carnival cruise 的文章

随机推荐