求olivia ong怎么读版本的fly me to the moon伴奏

fly me to the moon olivia ong版的qq空间链接_百度知道
fly me to the moon olivia ong版的qq空间链接
求这首歌的空间链接!!!qq
提问者采纳
fly me to the moon olivia ong版已发你企鹅邮箱,查收哦!
提问者评价
谢谢,可以使用!
其他类似问题
qq空间的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁海枯石烂(伴奏版)-Olivia Ong-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&海枯石烂(伴奏版)MV
《海枯石烂(伴奏版)MV》 - Olivia Ong
Olivia Ong的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐Fly Me To The Moon-Olivia Ong_土豆_高清视频在线观看分类:R&B&爵士&流行&&
大小:5.11M
上传时间: 14:33:00
好听的英文歌曲,令人着迷的声音,唱到我的心里去了......
The Best Mistake I've Ever MadeOne step too farAll at once I'm fallingJust like a starI'm buring for youThought I could keep myself from feeling this wayI guess that was my first mistakeCause suddenly I'm walkingDown a dark street to your doorWanting you is driving me insaneAnd now my feet are standingWhere they've never stood beforeGuided by a twist of fateIf I lose myself with you tonightFall apart or hold on tightWrong or rightI won't be afraidCause even if my heart should breakYou'd be the best mistake I ever madeI'm in your roomNow there's no denyingWhat's in your eyesWhen I look at youTo shadows talking but they don't make a soundWords have lost their meaning nowAnd the air has turned electricNow I know the time is rightTo put myself into your handsAnd suddenly I'm shakingAs your fingers touch my skinI don't need to understandBut If I lose myself with you tonightFall apart or hold on tightWrong or rightI won't be afraidCause even if my heart should breakYou'd be the best mistake I ever madeAnd if tomorrow proves me wrongI swear I don't belongI know I'll carry onSo I will lose myself and bare my soulTake this chance cause heaven knowsI'm so far gone, my choice is madeAnd even if my heart should breakWhen I lose myself with you tonightFall apart or hold on tightWrong or rightI'll always sayYou're the best mistake I ever madeYou're the best mistake I ever madeYou're the best mistake I ever made
歌曲名:The Best Mistake I've Ever Made
宣传地址:
扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机
相关歌曲音乐人:Jane音乐人:nono.。音乐人:stefanie6925{if typeof(oktext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="ok" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-2 u-btn2-2-h {if oktext.length${oktext}{/if}
{if typeof(cctext) != 'undefined'}<a data-action="cc" href="javascript:void(0)" class="u-btn2 u-btn2-1 u-btn2-1-h {if cctext.length${cctext}{/if}
该资源需付费使用,现在抢购即可无限畅听!
该资源为公益歌曲
捐赠任意金额(2~4999元)即可无限畅听下载
「梦想起航」 by TFboys
请输入您要捐赠的金额(2~4999元)
输入金额无效
{list plist as item}
&div style=&position:top:-13&&&p style=&margin-bottom:5px&&超高音质歌曲的下载功能需付费使用&/p&&em class=&s-fc6&&¥3.00元&/em&&em class=&s-fc3 f-fs0&&(&em class=&f-tdlt&&原价10元&/em&)&/em&限时抢购环球音乐包&br&畅听超高音质歌曲!&/div&

我要回帖

更多关于 olivia ong好听的歌 的文章

随机推荐