显示得分回复
只显示楼主
相关帖子推荐:
匿名用户不能发表回复!|
每天回帖即可获得10分可用分!小技巧:
你还可以输入10000个字符
(Ctrl+Enter)
请遵守CSDN,不得违反国家法律法规。
转载文章请注明出自“CSDN(www.csdn.net)”。如是商业用途请联系原作者。hello. this is meg he.
(thanks for visiting)
I'm Meg He (or Mengyi He, 何梦依) and I'm passionate about consumer technology, entrepreneurship and active living. I grew up between Beijing and London and after three years in the San Francisco Bay Area, I recently moved back to London where I now live in Islington.
I'm the co-founder of , an online first urban activewear brand. We're launching in Spring 2015 and funded by a group of incredible angels who have built brands such as Bare Escentuals and the Kooples. I'm also an advisor to a number of co I love helping out founders on business development, marketing and go to market strategy.
Previously, I worked in Product and Merchandising at
and venture capital at
and . There may have also been a stint at the Goldman Sachs (shhh!). I'm grateful to have studied at
for my MBA and at
for my undergraduate (love you really, Merton!)
My three loves are solo backpacking (try Uzbekistan, Namibia and Oman), yoga (for an awesome vinyasa, check out ) and steak (nothing beats the Hawksmoor, my favourite location is ).
I'm also extremely proud to be the voice of the Stanford Graduate School of Business phone tree. To hold an automated conversation with me, call (650) 723-2146. For a real life conversation, ping me below.
Subscribe to:

我要回帖

更多关于 老表 你好嘢2 的文章

随机推荐