Imy love歌词中文翻译 you sweetie求翻译

英语翻译I’m not used to these symptoms,when've I ever had them?I have ve never been able to peek at anyone all day.I have never been familiar with being lovestruck.You make me have it so much easily,I am daydreaming.I’m warm when I look in your eyes.My heart is warm becau_百度作业帮
英语翻译I’m not used to these symptoms,when've I ever had them?I have ve never been able to peek at anyone all day.I have never been familiar with being lovestruck.You make me have it so much easily,I am daydreaming.I’m warm when I look in your eyes.My heart is warm because I've you.The good things that love has led to me.I have something to tell you,that comes from my heart.Thank you for coming,thank you,sweetie.I love you so much,I’ve realized that I love you.thank you for coming from my dream.Coming and decorating my days and nights and my new life.Can you please love me forever,darling?There is only the two of us on this small world.Just a heart and a heart floating everywhere.Having you hugging me makes me feel good.I have never been warm like this before until I met you.【人工纯手翻求英语好的达人,翻译的好通顺中文加分,英语差者勿答,禁止用翻译器敷衍了事】
I’m not used to thesesymptoms,when've I ever had them?不曾拥有,又怎会习惯I have ve never been able to peek at anyone all day.我从未偷偷注视一个人一整天/那么久I have never beenfamiliar with being lovestruck.我从未被深深爱过.You make me have it so much easily,I am daydreaming.你让我轻易使然,如梦如幻I’m warm when I look in your eyes.你的双眸让我感到温暖My heart is warm because I've you.我的心因你而跳动The good things that love has led to me.爱让我变得幸运I have something to tell you,that comes from my heart.我有一些心里话想对你说Thank you for coming,thank you,sweetie.亲爱的,谢谢你的到来,I love you so much,I’ve realized that I love you.当我意识到我爱上你的时候,我已爱的深沉thank you for coming from my dream.感谢你的到来,我的梦中女孩Coming and decorating my days and nights and my new life.(他的)到来,日日夜夜点缀着我,还有我的新生活Can you please love me forever,darling?亲爱的,请永远爱我,好吗?There is only the two of us on this small world.那是我们俩的小小世界.Just a heart and a heart floating everywhere.不论何处,携心永流Having you hugging me makes me feel good.抱着我,温暖着我I have never been warm like this before until I met you.我从未如此温暖直到与你邂逅.
我不适应这些症状,我什么时候得的(有的;染上的)我从未这样偷偷地看着其他别的人一整天我从未如此熟悉(了解)痴情(的感受)你是这样轻易地让我痴情,我(就像)在做白日梦当我看着你的眼睛时,我(全身都感到)很温暖
我的心因有你而温暖
美好的事是因为,爱,就在我面前
我想要告诉你一些事,那些在我心底的事<...
我不习惯于这些症状,当曾经是我有他们?我已经从不能够整天在任何人偷看。我已经从不作为 lovesdruck 。你如此更加容易使我有它,我正在做白日梦。当我顺便探访你的眼睛时,我很温暖。因为我有你,所以我的心很温暖。爱已经导致我的好事物。我有某事告诉你,那来自我的心。谢谢你来临,谢谢你,情人。我爱你如此很多的,...
我不习惯这些症状,当我过他们吗?我从来没能偷看一天所有的人。我从来没有熟悉正在热恋中。你让我有这么多的容易,我的白日梦。我是温暖,当我看着你的眼睛。我的心是温暖的因为我有你。我爱有LED的好东西。我有件事要告诉你,来自我的心。谢谢你,谢谢你,亲爱的。我爱你这么多,我意识到我爱你。谢谢你从我的梦。<b...
我以前从未有过也不曾习惯这样的征兆我从来没有整天都偷偷看着一个人也从未熟悉热恋的感觉但你,让我如白日梦一般地,轻易体会到了这滋味.当我的目光触及你的眼眸深处,我感到温暖.我的心为你沸腾是爱,让我幸运.有些话,我的心里话,想对你说.谢谢你来到我的身边,谢谢你,我的甜心.我爱你至深.我已意识到,我爱你....honey. 苏荷酒吧恋爱氛围慢摇里面的歌词翻译中文歌词_百度知道
honey. 苏荷酒吧恋爱氛围慢摇里面的歌词翻译中文歌词
我如此爱你oh, you are so pretty甜心!我如此爱你oh, oh哦i love you so?hello,相信我i love you so, oh哦i love you so我如此爱你ah-hah.. mmm., i fade away没有你的感觉, hello... mmm., oh哦i love you so., oh哦i love you so我如此爱你oh, oh.., you are so pretty甜心., so sweet and sunny宝贝, oh., oh哦i love you so我如此爱你oh, somebody pick up the phone嗨, oh哦i love you so, oh. mmm,嗨!我如此爱你oh., oh, oh哦i love you so!我如此爱你ohis everybody ready,我可爱的宝贝my lips are dreaming about your kiss, oh.!我如此爱你oh.., oh!我喜欢你的歌声和发型oh!啊oh,你很可爱i&#39. ah., oh, oh,我退去了颜色honey., oh哦i love you so!我如此爱你oh, oh哦i love you so. mmm.,如此阳光甜美my heart is shaking我的心在摇晃i beg you stay我乞求你留下hah-hah?每个人都准备好了吗,你很可爱i like your singing and hairstyle.. uh-huh. ow, you look so sunny甜心!我如此爱你oh. mwah, oh!这样, oh哦i love you so我如此爱你baby...!我如此爱你oh.;m going crazy about your smile我为你的微笑疯狂sweetie, oh哦i love you so.!我如此爱你oh. mmm,你看起来好阳光without your feeling. mmm, oh哦i love you so.. mmm. mmm., oh哦i love you so!我如此爱你oh!我如此爱你oh, oh.,我亲爱的宝贝how don&#39, oh, oh哦i love you so.!啊oh., oh哦i love you so.!我的唇梦着你的吻baby. uh-huh, oh.,t you want me你怎么我喜我to go like this, oh.. mmm, oh, oh, oh, oh哦i love you so我如此爱你sweetie!我如此爱你oh. mmm!我如此爱你believe me baby宝贝., oh,哦~oh. ooooh., my dear baby宝贝, my lovely baby宝贝,有人拿起了电话i love that song我喜欢那歌honey, oh哦i love you so., oh哦i love you so. mmm
其他类似问题
苏荷酒吧的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译成英文,拒绝翻译器_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文,拒绝翻译器
我想这世上最悲伤的事,莫过于我爱你,可你却不知道我的浓情蜜意!
提问者采纳
The saddest thing in the world is I love you but you don&#39;t know my greatest love.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
s most sad thing, than It know my sweetie, but you don&#39I think this is the world&#39
I think this is the world&#39;s most sad thing, than I love you, but you don&#39;t know my sweetie!
I think this is the world&#39;s most sad thing, than I love you, but you don&#39;t know my sweetie!请采纳,谢谢!
I think this is the world&#39;s most sad thing, than I love you, but you don&#39;t know my sweetie
您可能关注的推广
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Hi sweetie pie,I love you so much that I can&#39;t even express it properly.I love you * You are my special friend I love u from the core of my heart,I&#39;ll always keep you near.* I love u from the bottom of my heart.Be mine forever.* I am so happy we met!Will you be my Val_百度作业帮
英语翻译Hi sweetie pie,I love you so much that I can't even express it properly.I love you * You are my special friend I love u from the core of my heart,I'll always keep you near.* I love u from the bottom of my heart.Be mine forever.* I am so happy we met!Will you be my Valentine?Love * My darling,you bring joy to my life.Love,* You mean the world to me!Please be my Valentine (always)!Love always * You are my angel sent from Heaven above.Happy valentines day * You have opened the doors of my heart.Now it's for you to walk through it.* You remain my world,happiness and joy.Always be my valentine.* Thanks for your patience,your loving words,your kindness,your friendship.Love you loads and will always do.Be my valentine.* You have always been the pillar of my life.Love you.* You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with.I love you.* Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go.Love you always.* You are the love of my life and I'll be yours forever.* If I were to buy you a bunch of roses,I would place a plastic one in the middle,then say "My love will be the last one to die".* You brighten my day with the sound of your voice,you bring so much laughter and love,you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.不要用翻译机忽悠我
嗨甜心,我很爱你,都不知道怎么表达了.我爱你.你对我来说是特殊的朋友,我从心底里爱你,我将会永远让你陪在我身边.我打心底里爱你.我希望你永远都是我的.我很开心我们相遇!你可以做我的情人吗?我亲爱的,你给我带来了快乐,我的爱,对我来说你就是整个世界!请永远做我的爱人!一直爱你.你是来自天堂的天使.情人节快乐.你打开了我的心房.现在你可以随时入住了.你就是我的世界,我的所有快乐.永远做我的情人吧.谢谢你的耐心,你的可爱的话语,你的温柔和友情.我会永远爱你.做我的情人吧.你一直都是我生命的支柱.爱你.在我的余生,我只希望你能够陪伴我,一起变老.我爱你.尽管今天情人节我们不能在一起,但是以后你去哪里,我就在哪里.一直爱你.你就是我生命挚爱.我永远都属于你.如果我可以给你一束玫瑰花,我会放一支塑料的花在中间,然后说:我对你的爱,至死不渝.你用你的美丽的声音点亮了我的生活,你带给我很多欢笑和爱意,你就是我的一切,上苍把你赐给我,我深感幸福.
喂糖果饼,我爱你非常我不可能适当地甚而表达它。 我爱你 您是我的特别朋友我爱从我的心脏的核心的u的*,我永远将保留您近。 *我爱从我的心脏底部的u。 永远是我的。 *我是,很愉快我们见面了! 您是否将是我的华伦泰? 爱 *我的亲爱的,您给我的生活带来喜悦。 爱, *您意味世界给我! 请是我的华伦泰(总是)! 总是爱 *您是从上面天堂送的我的天使。 ...宝贝,这是干妈的一点心意,干妈永远爱你.翻译成英语是?_百度作业帮
宝贝,这是干妈的一点心意,干妈永远爱你.翻译成英语是?
宝贝,这是干妈的一点心意,干妈永远爱你.My baby,this is a gift from within my heart.I will always love you.这样比较地道.干妈不用特意翻译出来.自己认真翻译的,:)
Honey, it's my regard! Love you forever! Mom
1. honey, this is something from my heart, please take it. you know, i love you always.1. sweetie, this is the thing you deserve, take it, you are always in my heart, you know that
Honey,this is what mom really want to give to you,may you happy ,and mom loves you forever.
Honey, This is what Mom wants for you. I love you always!
Honey, this is a gift that godmother wants you to hold, and remember, I wil always love you from the bottom of my heart.LS的筒子们解释都正确。
Dear, I've got this for you, and with my love.
认真翻译的。 最后一种译法其实是最地道的,西方会这样说的。 My sweetheart, here is a little token of my affection for you. Love you
----mum. My honey, this is a gift as a little token of ...
Baby, it is to let them know little mind, let them know love you forever.

我要回帖

更多关于 love story歌词及翻译 的文章

随机推荐