为什么2014年10月20日玩游戏有延迟怎么办延迟

Hi,这是的腾讯微博,立即登录并收听,别错过TA的精彩内容!
正在加载...
Copyright & 1998 - 2015 Tencent. All Rights Reservedto add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
Buy Awesomenauts
$9.99 USD
Buy Awesomenauts 3 pack
Include three copies of Awesomenauts - Send the extra copies to your friends.
$19.98 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Awesomenauts Power Pack
Includes 3 items:
Awesomenauts, Awesomenauts: Official Soundtrack, Awesomenauts: Starstorm
$17.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$143.58 USD
Buy Awesomenauts - Costume Party DLC Bundle
Includes 9 items:
Awesomenauts - Bumble Gnaw, Awesomenauts - Coco Hawaii, Awesomenauts - Disco Voltar, Awesomenauts - Expendable Clunk, Awesomenauts - Grandmaster Splash, Awesomenauts - Hotrod Derpl, Awesomenauts - Kosmonaut Yuri, Awesomenauts - Mousquetaire Leon, Awesomenauts - Officer Lonestar
$14.99 USD
Buy Awesomenauts - Costume Party 2 DLC Bundle
Includes 9 items:
Awesomenauts - Cap'n Vinnie & Seadog Spike, Awesomenauts - Cluck, Awesomenauts - Coco McFly Skin, Awesomenauts - Demon Sk?lldir, Awesomenauts - Double-O Yuri Skin, Awesomenauts - Kage Genji, Awesomenauts - Pimpy G. Skin, Awesomenauts - Ravishing Raelynn Skin, Awesomenauts - Shaolin Ayla
$14.99 USD
"A side-scrolling 3v3 DOTA-style game with an emphasis on manual aim and platforming. Very creative characters, one of which I badly voice-act."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
13 February
Join us today at
at 22:00 CET | 21:00 GMT | 16:00 EST | 13:00 PST for a matchmaking & netcode freetalk with our lead coder, Joost!
This will be a freetalk in which Ronimo lead programmer Joost will discuss what we are planning for the new matchmaking and for the netcode. There will be no big announcements but there will be a lot of interesting thoughts on what is coming!
24 January
The Alienware Awesome Cup may be over, but there's still plenty of content to enjoy! All VODs are now available for your viewing pleasure, so head over to {LINK REMOVED} to watch any matches you may have missed during the shows!
We'll be back with more news on the future of the Awesome Cup in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
Steam Big Picture Mode
About This Game
The year is 3587. Conflict spans the stars as huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. In their bid for galactic supremacy, they call upon the most powerful group of mercenaries in the universe: the Awesomenauts!
Awesomenauts is a MOBA fitted into the form of an accessible 3-on-3 action platformer. Head out to the online battlefields together with your friends as an online party or in local splitscreen, and never worry about having to wait for an online match because of drop-in matchmaking!
Devise strategies as you upgrade and customize each character's skills to suit your playing style. Expect new items, features, DLC and Awesomenauts to be added regularly!
Saturday morning is back – 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with a bright 80's cartoon style
It’s a MOBA! – classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases and tactical depth are all present. Awesomenauts adds fast paced platforming gameplay to create a truly unique and accessible MOBA experience
The Awesomenauts – take control of an extensive cast of highly customizable Awesomenauts, each with their own attacks and skills.
Splitscreen action – Online and offline play with up to 3 players in local splitscreen!
Regular updates - Regular additions of new Awesomenauts, balance updates, DLC and more.
Don't criticize it, customize it! – hundreds of unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your Awesomenaut to suit your personal playing style!
Push it to the limit – Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Any processor with 2 Cores
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 256MB, or Intel GMA 950 or newer
Hard Drive: 1.5 GD HD space
Recommended:
Graphics: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Minimum:
OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3 or later.
Processor: Intel Core Duo
Memory: 512 MB
Graphics: 64 MB
Recommended:
Processor: Any Processor with 2 Cores
Graphics: ATI or NVIDIA Videocard with at least 256MB or higher.
Other: Broadband Internet connection
Minimum:
Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GD HD space
Video Card: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 256MB, or Intel GMA 950 or newer
Recommended:
Hard Disk Space: 1.5 GD HD space
Video Card: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 512MB
Other: Broadband Internet connection
(C) 2012 Ronimo Games. Ronimo Games and Awesomenauts are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ronimo Games.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
1 person found this review funny
39.0 hrs on record
--Graphics:+ cartoon optic with nice details+ good animation- weak effectsSound:+ this song stick in your head+ good character voices- muffled weapon soundsBalance:+ good mix of action and tactics- weak tutorials- bad matchmakingControl:+ controls are easy to learn+ gamepad supportGame Size:+ 19 awesomenauts+ 4 maps- other moba games get a great deal of characters moreMap Design:+ clever maps+ useful placed healing places+ alternative waysCharacters:+ interesting characters+ different skills+ each with unique itemsTeamwork:+ strengths and weaknesses for character+ many strategies and scenarise+ ki replace quittersAwesomenauts is absurd and hilarious, it builds a complex layer of strategy around a 2D core, and this is where players will discover smart tactics. Awesomenauts is a lot of work, and the more you put into the game the more you'll get out of it. This is the biggest issue with Awesomenauts. As you're starting and discovering the strengths and weaknesses of each hero, higher players will slaughter you.A harsh learning curve lies ahead for anyone, and it’ll be a difficult first few hours for the MOBA gerne.Matches in Awesomenauts are frequently active, you always feel like an integral part of the action, your character always clearly defined amid the cartoon chaos.Killing turrets, players, and enemy droids earns you solar, the solar you'll spend to buy upgrades for your character.The upgrade path you follow can have a huge impact on a match. you could go full-tilt tank with Clunk the robot and upgrade his bite ability so that it steals health with each successful bite. Or of a glass cannon and dump points into a missile launcher ability.Not all of the characters are available up front, which means you need to level up your profile through matches with characters.Creating a tactical build order is an important part of winning the game.Anyone who enjoys run and gun shooters or action platformers will enjoy this, and it’s a perfect game to the MOBA genre. If you've never played a MOBA, Awesomenauts is a great place to start. Grab some friends and you'll have a blast.gamestar.deSorry for my bad english. This is my review account, because the low playtime.Thanks for reading! If you Like my Review, give me a Thumbs up in Steam.Your help is greatly appreciated :)My Curator Page:My Steam Group:My YouTube Channel:
Was this review helpful?
1,074.1 hrs on record
I played it a bit.It's ok.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
131.2 hrs on record
This is dota, but your girlfriend can still play with you.Seriously.
Was this review helpful?
1,100.6 hrs on record
You will play solo vs a premade.You will play vs vastly better opponents every single time when you have a lesser experienced player on your team.You will win 50 games to get 10 ranks only to lose them thanks to a single losing late join.You will play vs Australians, Chinese, Madagascarians, Martians and other beings from distant worlds which will deal damage to you and kill you with a swell 5 second delay - no dodging for you!You will play solo vs a premade.You will get frustrated, start adding people to play together, and they will join - without asking - the opposing team!You will play vs a dude who keeps taunting, deserved or not, like he bound his left mouse button to the function, you will turn off the game sound forever only to keep seeing &Enemy taunts you!& written in big letters on your screen regardless!You will face imbalance, questionable design choices and constant quirks that emerge after every hotfix only to be left in for weeks after appearing.You will trashtalk, swear, learn sarcasm, be sarcastic, learn bitterness, be bitter, learn saltiness, be salty, you will overcome that, stop being toxic and still shout at your monitor - &WHAT THE F**CK?&.You will keep getting invited to out of region games by that one dude who added you out of the blue even though you told him you can't handle the ping.You will premake and play vs players who haven't yet figured out which button is which skill.You will have fun, or hope you will next match, because it will be challenging, or at least, fair, or at least, i don't know? There will be a next match, won't there?But would i do it all over again?
Was this review helpful?
1,276.0 hrs on record
A constant love-hate relationship characterizes the gameplay of pretty much everyone that has played awesomenauts competetively. Scanning the game's official forum tells you why. This is a beautiful game that is marred by some flaws. A 2-D side scrolling moba with an array of characters greet you when you play this game.Pros- Beautifully drawn characters and environment.- New updates every 1-2 months.- 19 awesomenauts to choose from. - 4 maps and different game play modes.- Replay system / Tournaments.- Great for casual play in leagues 3-9.Cons- Horrible matchmaking.- A disconnect will drop you 200 ranks.- If you're in a premade with good team members you can pretty much stomp everyone.- If you play solo you'll get to league 2 or the bottom of league 1 and matchmaking will eventually drop you a couple of ranks.- Sucks for competitive play.- Those who play on the worldwide network (like me) will be matched against those that want to play within their region. This causes a lot of friction in the community. Most Asians can deal with the lag but others cannot.The reason I stopped playing this game was because I was tired of facing only 2 possible outcomes1. You play in a premade and no one can stop you. Stomp Stomp Stomp.2. You play solo and you get matched against duo or premades and your teams mates are in league 3-5.The game is awesome and you should check it out. As long as you do not take it seriously / competitively you'll love it. Fair competitive play is only possible with manual matchmaking.
Was this review helpful?
30.3 hrs on record
I'd appreciate it if you checked out my blog, where I do reviews, giveaways, and more:Okay, first thing's first: I hate MOBAs.I really hate them. The fantasy/myth/RPG styled theme, all the nonsense you need to cram into your brain faster than forgetting to study for a test and doing it last minute (I personally can tolerate that kind of stuff, but not with MOBAs) and the hostile communities make me hate them. Hate's a strong word, too. However, Awesomenauts is a significant turn for the better. Although the online multiplayer has its share of issues, Awesomenauts stands out from the rest and is what MOBAs should be like.GraphicsThe graphics are cartoon-like, with a cheerful (yet dark at the same time) atmosphere. No fantasy stuff here, Awesomenauts is a sci-fi theme and that's something worth seeing after the same old MOBA. I love the visuals for the game, and I see nothing wrong with them.GameplayThe gameplay is simpler at first for the rookie MOBA player. Shoot stuff, (attacking without abilities has a bit of a meaning now, hooray!) use your abilities to get an edge over the other 'Nauts, and much more. But then, when you get into it, you'll start analyzing your playstyle to suit your needs with that 'Naut, how to take on the opponent in a one-on-one, and more. Although I did experience significant amounts of lag that costed me quite a few deaths and also really bad matchmaking, the gameplay is still solid to me.StoryThe story is simple and straightforward. You play as an Awesomenaut (or Lonestar in the tutorial) and you need to destroy the enemy's Solar drill. Solar is crucial to your employer for an unknown reason, and you need to destroy the drill so you hinder the enemy's Solar supply. MOBAs are known for their lore, and although this game lacks lore compared to other MOBAs, Awesomenauts doesn't fit in the category of a fantasy/RPG world like this.AudioThe audio is probably the key point to the game. The music (especially the theme song, just play the trailer if you haven't done so already) is outstanding, and the themes really get into your head. My personal favorite themes are Froggy G, Yuri, and the new character Scoop. The voice actors did an OUTSTANDING job with playing the characters and don't seem all bold or shrouded like most MOBAs do. Each one has their own personality that makes them unique from the others, and if I'm not mistaken, popular Youtuber TotalBiscuit even voiced one of the characters (Vinnie and Spike I believe) which I found pretty interesting. The audio overall to this game is near perfection, and I feel empty inside without those &awesome& songs.ReplayabilityThe replayability is pretty massive. I don't want to touch up here much because it's a MOBA. Its easy to get hundreds of hours logged onto a MOBA.For one thing though, Awesomenauts has some major pros that don't fit into any of the five main categories. The developers are dedicated, for one. They constantly release updates and even do some charity work. Check out Lonestar's Private Mels (?) skin. A kid came in from the Make-a-Wish Foundation and made his own skin for his favorite Awesomenaut. The updates keep on rolling in, and the most recent (as of this review anyway, 2.7 in case you're wondering) introduces Scoop, buffed every character in the game, gained a new main menu, and so much more it's better I keep my mouth shut. One more thing though that sets Awesomenauts apart from the rest is that the community is much, much, MUCH nicer compared to the other MOBAs. You don't get yelled at for screwing up, you actually GET help when you need it, and so Awesomenauts makes me feel comfortable when I get on.VerdictIn the end, Awesomenauts may be in my least favorite game genre, but who cares? Awesomenauts still got a thumbs-up from me. Aside from a few online flaws, Awesomenauts is a game that fails to disappoint me, and is one amazing adventure not worth missing.Graphics- 9.5/10Gameplay- 7.5/10Story- 7/10Audio- 10/10Replayability- 9.0/10.:8.0/10:.+Nice community+Caring developers+Outstanding voice acting+Unique style, executed well+Catchy theme song +Easy to learn but hard to master gameplay done right+Awesome cast of characters+Unique character themes-Lags frequently-Awful matchmaking-Ranking is meaningless
Was this review helpful?
2,395.0 hrs on record
The way I always try to describe Awesomenauts is as a 2D, action platformer MOBA. Ever since I started playing this game, it's a formula that I truly enjoyed in a way that I didn't enjoy something like LoL of Dota. What sets this game apart, from a mechanical standpoint, is that it has much more emphasis on manual positioning of both characters and skills, and that makes it much more challenging and interesting. Aesthetically it is very stylized and pleasing to see, with bright palets and a very well done soundtrack. The cast of characters is really unique and each has it's own unique skils that make them fun to play. And in my experience, both playing online alone (SoloQ) and coordinated team play are fun. Ronimo is always working on adding new characters, balncing them, and interacting with the community.The only true drawback from this game, in my opinion, is that the community playing it relatively small for a MOBA, which is a real shame. As a result, matchmaking can be problematic sometimes. Finding a match and filling one relatively quick is almost never a problem, but the problem comes in with the difference in skill level of the players in the games.I wholeheartily recommend this game to anyone who wants a different spin on a MOBA, wants a fun game to play with friends, or just wants to play a fun game.I also stream this game semi-frequently if you want to see live gameplay of it:
Was this review helpful?
148.2 hrs on record
This game has all the things you expect of a MOBA: toxic community, skins to pay for, lag, and horrible teammates when you go soloExcept it's in 2D!I like this game, and I hate MOBAs
Was this review helpful?
1,133.5 hrs on record
There is a reason it's called Awesomenauts and not Awfulnauts. - N/A
Was this review helpful?
393.7 hrs on record
Awesomenauts is a 2D platformer/side-scroller MOBA that pits players against each other in 3v3 arenas. It uses a very rich and creative formula that supports a distinctive MOBA experience.The basics of the game are very simple, every character class has two abilities, each assigned to a button of your choice, aside from the basic attack. Your objective, like in most games of this genre, is to destroy the enemy base, and to reach that base you need to get past turrets, which requires creep management and strategy. Killing other players and creeps awards you with Solar, the currency needed to purchase upgrades for your abilities. The gameplay is, therefore, very easy to learn and incredibly hard to master (which keeps things interesting).The similarities with other MOBAs end there. Character classes differ vastly from each other, not only in the abilities they possess, but also in their complex movement traits (some are fast, some are slow, some can jump high, some can hover in the air, others can fly). There is an enourmous variety as each ability's effects and the possible upgrades for each, which can lead to a lot of different possible strategies for a single class.Map design is clever. Currently there are not a lot of them, but clearly each and every map available was well thought of to allow for resourceful use of its elements both offensively and defensively. The map selected for a match can have a very high influence in its outcome, as you may excel in a certain map with a certain class and play poorly in another.The basic game options available are four: The quick match, which randomly selects players based on their League, the Practice mode, that allows you to practice with and against bots, Battle, which allows you invite friends to be your teammates, and Custom Game, which is available only for Starstorm DLC owners, and allows players to create a completely custom match, defining settings like starting solar, creep spawn rate, maximum number of bots allowed, and several other modifiers. Custom Games have two different game modes, aside from the classic mode (destroy the base): Team Deathmatch, which takes the bases away and the ultimate objective of the match itself is scoring kills, and Randomnauts, which is exactly like the classic mode, but each time a player spawns it gets a random awesomenaut with a random build (upgrades are randomly and automatically purchased as Solar is acquired).The audio in this game is superb. Every map has a background music that is slightly different depending on the class you're playing and every character has a theme song, a killstreak song, and a lot of fine voice acting lines. The SFX is also very, very well done. There is a handful of custom announcers available for purchase, as well.Cosmetically, this game features a lot of character skins (premium ones come with custom voice acting) which helps add visual variability to the experience, the only downside being the price (but if you like the game it is a nice way to support the developers!)The downsides of this game, and veteran players will mostly agree with me, are the matchmaking, and the connection layer in general. The players are paired according to their League, which increases or decreases as you win or lose matches in a given season. That is already a problem, because your season's league ranking doesn't necessarily reflect your skills. Seasons are short and once one is over, you can often get skilled players mixed with beginners, for example. The matchmaking has a doubtful way of choosing the player who will host the match, what will many times result in undesirable lag (which can and will affect the match outcome). At times you may even experience a network-related crash or disconnection (sometimes when the host quits the match).My general impression is that this game is a must-play, even if you do not like the genre. It is almost guaranteed that you will like it, and even if you don't like, it is certainly worth the try.
Was this review helpful?
219.4 hrs on record
Moba meets platform.
This is well polished game with endless hours of fun.
At first glance you might think this is a childish game from its graphic and character, but it won't take you long before you realize how competitive it can get.
Champion build, team composition, and team work are all there from moba side of things.
If anyone is looking for semi casual Moba games you can enjoy with friends I'd highly recommend this game.
Just be weary of the DLC they can be addictive and expensive.Break DOWN!Superb controlsExcellent replayabilityGreat multiplayer match making systemScreen SHOTS!SCORE! 8.5/10
Was this review helpful?
341.4 hrs on record
In my last match I beat up a worm armed with a wizard staff, a rapper frog and a pantsless space marine with my team, which had a smart-lacking alien piloting a cat-firing secretary robot (me), a cute (yet demonic) little girl and a chimp armored with a laser-firing and mine-deploying jetpack.Yeah, this game is crazy.
Was this review helpful?
922.6 hrs on record
With +900 hours ingame and most of the DLC's,im gonna say something I've never expected to say:This game?I do not recommend it.why? well,wait,Im gonna say the positive things about this game,first the good then the bad,right?+awesome characters+amazing music+great maps+great effects +great artNow,the reasons of why I dont recommend to buy this game (at least for its full price):-Matchmaking,its broken-lack of servers,connection P2P (if steam dies,like every tuesday,every current game dies,and it counts like if you quitted a game)-Drop In system is broken,why? well,Drop In system is a bad idea already,but this game makes you join matches where there's a full premade,and no one in your team,well,its an 1vs3,needless to say that the premade already had advantage and started to destroy every turret-Said system can make you join LOST matches,where the enemy team is already destroying your core (They said its fixed,well let me tell you ITS NOT,I've joined a TON of matches after hte patch that &fixed it& and there were many where I lost as soon as I joined the match)-Did I mentioned the &Region& system? oh wait,I didnt...lets see,since the game lacks servers,the conection between players of a neighbour country can go from 80ms to 400ms,wich in regular servers in other games,playing with the same players only gives you a 10ms pingAlso literally anyone from any country can join YOUR game,that means you can be playing an almost lagless match but then a chinese or a colombian enteres you match,with their 400ms ping RUINING EVERYTHING The game says to have a ping-kick limit,but in my own experience you have to have +550ms to get your kicked by lag,and let me tell you,a 250ms ping is already,ALREADY,unplayable. (People with lag can move freely,killing you while you are behind your turret,because in their screen,you werent behind the turret)-The devs complains that there isnt enough playerbase to fix the matchmaking thingshowever the playerbase is becomen smaller and smaller with every day that passesand the devs denies to make the game f2p,or at least free for a few weeks (just like they did in 2012) So basically the game is having a really low playerbase,which doesnt allow the devs to fix the matchmaking problemsand want to know why the playerbase is becoming smaller? Matchmaking system.Now,I had many,tons of hours of fun,I meet a lot of new friends,I also make fan art for this game,like I said,the &not so functional things& are amazing and that's what attract me the most to this game,but the functional thing that makes it a MOBA is so broken,that I dont recommend to buy it.Its up to you,but if you still want to get the game,go get it somewhere cheaper for steam,9,99$ isnt worth AT ALL.
Was this review helpful?
175.0 hrs on record
I have tried MOBA games before : DOTA2 and LoL. For both, I couldn't really play it because I was just lost and I was too lazy to learn what each items does etc.. Playing these games meant for me having fun maybe at the end, but having to spend many hours trying to understand the mechanics.And then I discovered Awesomenauts. A very simple game to understand, a very dynamic gameplay - you can dodge everything in this game -, a very funny lore, and characters that are for most of them balanced.That's exactly what I wanted : having fun without having to read 100 guides about mechanics. And I highly recommend this game !
Was this review helpful?
654.8 hrs on record
just buy it, its worth it
Was this review helpful?
740.3 hrs on record
One of the most, if not the most casual-friendly Dota-style game on Steam. Play a character, manually aim a shot and help your creeps (droids) travel to the tower (turret), and then destroy the ancient (core) while trying not to die from other players. Similar ideas to Dota/LoL, but great if you're not a fan of the penalty system of more serious games.Would recommend because the updates have helped improve the game IMMENSELY, and there's always something you can learn from the game. As of 2.8, you can bypass the matchmaking problem with the chat rooms in the main menu.The big negatives can be matchmaking, so beware of playing solo. I do it often, but may end up finding random teammates in the chat from now on. Lag can be an issue due to the playerbase, but these issues are from not having millions of people looking for matches at the same time.If you want a more relaxed approach to Dota-style games, or prefer cartoony, unrealistic action multiplayer games, then I would give a strong recomendation!
Was this review helpful?
905.8 hrs on record
With close to 1300 hours played over two accounts I used to love this game. A simplistic side scrolling MOBA that's very easy to get into, what's not to like? A lot of time was spent in the game, I made friends and we had lots of fun. Unfortunately, as time passed the flaws of the game were revealed.This game actually favors people with poor internet connections and if you don't have a bad internet connection you might as well simulate one to gain unfair advantage over your opponents. How is this possible? Due to Ronimo being a small company they can't really supply dedicated servers so they designed the game for p2p networking. You have the option to queue in different regions, same or nearby would be recommended. It doesn't matter though, if someone feels the need to queue worldwide (maybe because lack of players) they can join you no matter what your settings are. It gets frustrating real fast playing an opponent with over 300 ms of latency. They can actually pick a naut that favours their ping to get the upper hand because it gets impossible to dodge certain skills because you can't anticipate where a projectile might be on their screen and before you know it you've been hit. If someone choose to queue worldwide you'd think it'd be more of a challenge for them because of latency but it's really the other way around.And if they don't have high latency they might have packet loss and that can actually trigger effects on abilities multiple times. There's a naut that has the ability to pull other nauts to him using his tongue, if the player has packet loss he can actually tongue you multiple times and this is very frustrating. His client registers that he hit his ability but the packet was lost and had to be sent again and maybe a few more times.The design wouldn't be so awful if both players had a say in the matter and dedicated servers would make it even better and actually favor players playing on the right side of the globe.Networking issues aside, the matchmaking could also use some work. Solo queuing is ok but can be a terrible experience since players can just leave the game without any ramifications. If the player hosting the game crashes and the host migration fails everyone gets a loss. Some maps end in single lanes which makes a choke point and favors nauts that can turtle and just delay the game for as long as possible.I quit playing this game because it was actually making me rage. It's a lot of fun to play when the stars align, but whenever people lag (be it due to connectivity issues or if it's intentional) it ruins the experience completely.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
A brand new game style, platform/moba, and excuted exceptionally well for the first of it's kind. Aesthetic: 8/10 Stylised wellGameplay: 8/10 Simple, straightforwardFun: 7/10 Especially enjoyable multiplayer
Was this review helpful?
737.6 hrs on record
One of my all-time favourites. Always keeps me coming back.Places where it could be improved but as it stands, my most played game to date.8/10
Was this review helpful?
35.9 hrs on record
+ Cool characters and skills+ Soundtrack+ Fun multiplayer when you don't play over Internet- There are no game servers (game is hosted by player with worst connection I suppose)- Matchmaking is the worst thing that ever happened to humanity (1,5k players online but you still wait 4 minutes just to play with bots because game is not able to find players).This game could be fun but devs pretty much ruined the whole gameplay with above. Don't buy the game/DLC because devs don't even provide servers for you to play.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 58 Steam Achievements
Title: Awesomenauts
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Aug, 2012
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Awesomenauts
Awesomenauts 3 pack
Awesomenauts Power Pack
Awesomenauts - Costume Party DLC Bundle
Awesomenauts - Costume Party 2 DLC Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 玩游戏有延迟怎么办 的文章

随机推荐