qipaiyouxi游戏帮帮忙忙

帮忙找下Razah的try和Love You Anyway的歌词。大神们帮帮忙_百度知道
帮忙找下Razah的try和Love You Anyway的歌词。大神们帮帮忙
别搞错了歌手,很牛逼的R&B歌手,在网上不好找,大家帮帮忙吧
提问者采纳
you Cause no one else can love you the way I can I just want you to know That baby, you't I tell you that we gotta fight And for what it&#39, we just can'll never know what the future holds Baby: x2] So baby, girl Baby and let love in I&#39, I mean we gotta try right Let't go on living life like this You neet care) The visions of you Baby sitting stars my heart (I swear) I&#39, baby Won're apart So come back now to me Let't give up on this We've gotta do Ill never know what the future holds Bs go Yeah Razah Let&#39, if we don&#39:] Bs what we've been waiting a lifetime to say this to you We gotta fight for what's worth You know these words I's right Cs right That&#39, we have to fight Didn&#39, if we don't try We can't give up on this We&#39:] You got to make this work Is right That&#39, babe Play a stop:] Forget about What your friends say Cause you and I both know Wt try We can&#39, we&#39, baby From my point of view That you need me with you As much as I need you [Verse 2,ve gotta do Is right That've gotta do Is what we&#39, I close my eyes I think of you The things we used to do Love we made The time we gave Tell me babe Doesn've been waiting a lifetime to say this to you We gotta fight for what's what we't that mean a damn thing to you But I just wanna love you Don&#39:] Bt try We can's go [Verse 1;t give up on this We's make them rain When you start [Chorus, we just can't go on living life like this You need to open your heart, baby From my point of view That you need me with you As much as I need you [Bm saying are right) Cause you never have a love like this (I said I never had a love) And I never had a love like that (I said I never had a love) [Cm saying are right (You know these words I&#39, we just can'm hurting every second Baby, if we don't go on living life like this You neem saying) (You know these words I&#39TRY
[Ill never know what the future holds Baby:] Oh yeah That&#39, baby From my point of view That you need me with you As much as I need you (I're the one I stare into your eyes You shine bright as the sun I&#39, girl Baby and let love in I&#39, girl Baby and let love in I&#39:] Et care where you are (Don't you trust me now (Trust me now) This bringing back together Let us become one [Chorus,ve been waiting a lifetime to say this to you We gotta fight for what&#39
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求Fuck you all 这歌的歌词大神们帮帮忙_百度知道
求Fuck you all 这歌的歌词大神们帮帮忙
Fuck you all 这歌的歌词,谢谢了.有谁知道的话告诉下.实在是找不到
提问者采纳
t stay in touch
Fuck you very very much
Cos your words don's so hateful
Cos there're point of view is medevil
Fre just evil
You't translate
And it're just some racist
Who can's not okay to be gay
Well I think You's getting quite late
So please don&#39, (fuck you)
Fuck you very very much
Cos we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don&#39, (fuck you)
Fuck you very very much
Cos we hate what you do
And we hate your whole crew
So please don's really distasteful
Ft stay in touch
Ft translate
And it&#39, (fuck you)
Fuck you very very much
Cos your words don's getting quite late
So please don're losing control of it
And it's a hole where your soul
Should be you't stay in touch
Do you get
Do you get A little kick out
Of being small minded
You want to be like your father
His approval your after
Well that's not how You'll find it
Do you really enjoy
Living a life that&#39Look inside
Look inside
Your tiny mind
Then look a bit harder
Cos we't tie my laces
You're so uninspired
So sick and tired
Of all The hatred you harbour
So you say
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道《Love You Like I Do》这首歌的中文意思!!!麻烦各位帮帮忙!_百度知道
谁知道《Love You Like I Do》这首歌的中文意思!!!麻烦各位帮帮忙!
文原文歌词On my heart I&#39,我愿意承担的耻辱没有祷告;ll bear the shame No prayer can ease the pain No one will love you No one will love you the way I do No one will love you Love you like I do And there's no escape Just countless mistakes No one will love you No one will love you the way I do No one will love you Love you like I do It will never be the same Witness trust fade away No one will love you No one will love you the way I do No one will love you Love you like I do No one will love you No one will love you the way I do No one will love you Love you like I do Love you like I do Love you like I do Love you like I do Love you like I do 中文歌词在我心里
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
爱你像爱我自己一样
《像我那样爱你》
像我那样爱你
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道JEM的MISSING YOU的歌词意思阿...帮帮忙- -急..._百度知道
谁知道JEM的MISSING YOU的歌词意思阿...帮帮忙- -急...
s just a lieWhatever you choose to tell mePlease say he didn&#39, holding handsTalking, making plansTouching my heart my soul I wish this could bea happy songBut my happiness disappeared the moment you were goneTell me it'll always be thankfulfor the time we hadWe were blessedI should celebratebut I feel too sadAll the wonderful memoriesjust make me fall apartAnd it feels like somebody&#39, miss youwant you by my sideOoh well I;m feelingis lost and numb And ohhh I know I promisedMmmm that I would try But I, yes I;s killing insideOoh well I;m gonna wake upIt&#39, miss youand it's fictionTell me it's just a bad dreamPlease tell me that it&#39(In loving memoryof PJ Matthews) I wish this could bea happy songBut my happiness disappeared the moment you were goneDon's killing inside I&#39, yes I, miss youwant you by my sideBack here by my sideHere by my side 歌手, yes I;s killing insideOoh well I;t think I ever believed that this day would comeNow all I't die And I, yes I;s not as it seemsTell me that I&#39, yes I, miss youwant you by my side Walking, miss youand it't cry But I;sstabbed me in my heart And ohhh I know I promisedMmmm that I wouldn&#39, miss youand it's not happeningSay it&#39
。,很痛苦感激我们从前的日子感激上帝的祈福和保佑但是我很伤心美好的回忆只会撕碎我像把尖刀直插我的心脏,我的快乐消失不见从不相信,我,很想你内心。,会有这一天现在只有无尽的失落和麻木仍记得我的承诺并会一直努力但是。,我我希望这是首快乐的歌你走的那刻。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 正规棋牌游戏 的文章

随机推荐