单项选择题择

单项选择_百度知道
1.Do you know this is a small town with five ___ of history?【A.hundred years B.hundreds C.hundreds of years D.hundred year】 2.What do you often do when it ___ on weekends?--I often stay at home and play computer games.【A.rain B.rains C.rained D.raining】 3.My brother helpes ___ my math homework yesterday.【A.I did B.I do C.me do D.me did】 4.___.--I can't stand them.【A.Thanks for joining our show. B.What are sitcoms? C.Do you like sitcoms or soap operas? D.What do you think of sitcoms?】 5.The show made us ___ because it's very moving.【A.cry B.cried C.to cry D.crying】
提问者采纳
为你解答。(A)1、Do you know this is a small town with five (hundred years) of history?解释: 500是具体数目,不加s,没有of,year用复数。 (B)2、-- What do you often do when it (rains) on weekends?
-- I often stay at home and play computer games.解释:when引导的从句为一般现在时,it为第三人称单数。 (C)3、My brother helpes (me do) my math homework yesterday.解释:help sb do,帮某人做。 (D)4、--(What do you think of sitcoms)? --I can't stand them.解释:答语为“无法忍受”,问句应为询问对方的看法。 (A)5、The show made us (cry) because it's very moving.解释:make sb do,使得某人做某事。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
five __A_ of historyWhat do you often do when it __B._ on weekends?My brother helpes _C_ my math homework yesterday._D__.--I can't stand them.The show made us __A_ because it's very moving.
ABCCA不懂可追问望采纳谢谢。
单项选择的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一单项选择_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
25页免费21页免费14页免费3页¥1.0010页免费 3页免费7页免费5页免费1页免费6页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢13页免费6页免费6页4下载券9页1下载券8页免费
一单项选择|一​单​项​选​择
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢单项选择单项选择%s——精品文档,值得购买和收藏!!!!!
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口单项选择_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
42页免费9页免费8页免费3页¥1.009页免费 7页免费6页免费5页免费4页免费4页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢9页免费14页免费6页1下载券22页免费28页2下载券
单项选择|单​项​选​择
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢单项选择_百度知道
B;s gone either to Hangzhou or to Wt know ____ their parents are. which
C.---I don'.Mum asked me ____ this morning.Li liveB. has. that
C.A1.A. what
C. where did Mr. how
C. there9. if2. why
B?A. what the matter was
D;t know. when
C. does. that when5;t know ____Mr,I have no idea.In the bookshop.---Do you know ____.A.A;buy7. how
D.---Where is Jm going to see him.but I&#39.---Where do you think ____ he ____ the computer.---He will help us with our English. did. &#92. this
B.---We never know ____ the old man is. when that
D. how that
B.---They say he is a teacher. where Mr. that how
B.Li liveC.A. what wrong was8.I was told ____ Bill Gates was thirteen he began to play with computers. what
D?---Sbought
C. where4.A.They don&#39?I&#39. what is wrongC.A,I don&#39. where
D. where does Mr;bought
B. where Mr.A. thich10.Li livesD.Is ____ necessary to return the book tomorrow.---Sorry.I don&#39. where3?---He is away to spend his holiday.He'm not sure ____. what the matte埂处第段郢灯贵仑r is
B,a reader asked the shop keeper ____ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book. why
D.Li lived6.Green will come to see us. what
提问者采纳
6. A 31. D 5. B
9.埂处第段郢灯贵仑 C
其他类似问题
单项选择的相关知识
其他4条回答
B;s gone either to Hangzhou or to Wt know __B__ their parents are. which
C.---I don'.Mum asked me __D__ this morning.Li liveB. has. that
C.A1.A. what
C. where did Mr. how
C. there9. if2. why
B?A. what the matter was
D;t know. when
C. does. that when5;t know _A___Mr,I have no idea.It feel very well?I&#39. this
B;m going to see him.He'buy7;bought
B?---Sorry?---He is away to spend his holiday.Is __C__ necessary to return the book tomorrow. where
D.---They 埂处第段郢灯贵仑buy
D. what is wrongC,I don&#39. how that
B.A. where Mr.---Where is Jack.Li livesD. what
B. where3. where4. when that
D. &#92.A.A. did.---Do you know __C__;m not sure __A__.A. how
D.---Where do you think __B__ he ____ the computer.but I&#39. that how
B.They don&#39. what the matter is
D,a reader asked the shop keeper __D__ Who Moved My Cheese was an interesting book. what
C. where does Mr. which
D.Green will come to see us.Li liveC.I don&#39. thich10.A.---He will help us with our English. what wrong was8.---We never know __A__ the old man is.I was told _D___ Bill Gates was thirteen he began to play with computers.A.Li lived6.---Sorry. where Mr. that
DAADCACACB
ACBDACBBCB
DAADCADBCB
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语单项选择 的文章

随机推荐