鲁迅翻译的作品pen warfare翻译

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于【金榜学案】2014版八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet单元综合检测 (新版)人教新目标版的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:【金榜学案】2014版八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet单元综合检测 (新版)人教新目标版 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet(45 分钟 100 分)第Ⅰ卷(共 40 分)Ⅰ. 听力(10 分)(Ⅰ)录音中有五个句子, 听一遍后, 选择与其相符的图片。(5 分)(Ⅱ)录音中有一段对话, 听两遍后, 选择最佳答案。(5 分)6. Where did Kate go this holiday?A. China. B. America. C. England.7. How many times has Kate been there?A. Once. B. Twice. C. Three times.8. Which place didn’t Kate visit?A. New York. B. Boston. C. Ch(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html])icago.9. How did Kate go there with her parents?A. By plane. B. By train. C. By ship.10. What does Kate think of Washington D. C. ?A. Touristy.B. A best place for enjoying yourself if you are a movie fan.C. Beautiful but crowded.Ⅱ. 单项选择(10 分)1. Ever since then, we good friends.A. be B. is▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓C. was D. have been2. There are er fans in the world.A. million B. three millionsC(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html]). million of D. millions of3. Do you know who this building ?A. belong B. belongsC. belongs to D. is belonging to4. Mr. Wang has taught Chinese in England for about 2 years.A. sand B. abroad C. island D. land5. Liu Huan is a famous singer, but Cindy to any of his songs yet.A. listen B. doesn’t listenC. has listened D. hasn’t listened6. — Miss Brown out all of her records?—No, not yet.A. H sold B. H soldC. D sell D. Is; sell7. People often(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html]) use it ships.A. build B. builds C. to build D. building8. The picture page 1 was drawn by my art teacher.A. at B. in C. to D. on9. When they arrived the island, they were all attracted by its beauty.A. at B. in C. on D. to10. —I think drinking milk is a good way .—Yes, I agree.A. keep health B. to keep healthC. to keep healthy D. keep healthyⅢ. 完形填空(10 分)It was my first day at Grade 6. And the first lesson was 1 English. When I was doing nothing,Mr(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html]). Gough, our new English teacher, 2 into the classroom.To my surprise, he held up a book, The Collected Works of Edgar Allan Poe, and asked “Who3 it yet? ”. I put my hand up, because Poe was my favorite writer. Mr. Gough asked if I really▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓understood 4 the author tried to say in his book. My reply made him smile, and he asked me5 an essay on that subject.After that, Engl(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html])ish classes became a new interest for me. Mr. Gough thought that studentshad to 6 a play to understand it. “Don’t just read it, ”he said.As time passed, we developed a real friendship. He encouraged me to be a 7 in the future.When I left school, he said to me, “You have a gift for writing, Tony, and one day you’eto realize how 8 it is. Make use of it if you want your life to plete. ”9 has passed. Now every time I sit down to write 10 , I think of Mr(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html]). Gough. He was morethan just an English teacher, because he also taught me useful lessons in life.1. A. boring B. boredC. interesting D. interested2. A. walks B. walkedC. was walking D. is walking3. A. reads B. readC. have read D. had read4. A. if B. when C. what D. how5. A. wrote B. writing C. to write D. written6. A. work out B. act outC. put out D. come out7. A. teacher B. actor C. waiter D. writer8. A. useful B. beautifulC. careful D. thankful9(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html]). A. A year B. Some yearC. Years D. Every year10. A. anything new B. something newC. new anything D. new somethingⅣ. 阅读理解(10 分)Lu Xun is one of the greatest Chinese writers of the 20th century. Besides his famous stories,he also wrote many influential articles about the living conditions of Chinese people.Born in 1881 to a wealthy family, Lu Xun had a happy childhood. In 1893, however, hisgrandfather, a senior government official, was put into priso(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html])n for taking money. At the same▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓time, his father became seriously ill. From that time on, his family was no longer accepted bytheir relatives and friends. These early experiences greatly influenced his writing.By the time Lu Xun arrived in Nanjing to study at university in 1899, he already believedthat Chinese society had to change and e modern. In 1902 he went to study(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html]) in Japan. Therehe began writing articles for several Chinese student magazines. He showed a gift for writingand translating and he even wrote several books, although none was popular. He returned to Chinain 1909 because he was in need of money.After working for several years as a teacher in Beijing, Lu Xun again returned to writing.In 1918, he wrote his famous short story Diary of a Madman. It was the first Chinese novel publishedusing the everyday(来源:淘豆网[/p-8415666.html]) language that people spoke, which helped make it a great ess. This, togetherwith his novel The True Story of Ah Q(1921), made Lu Xun a leading Chinese writer.Although essful, Lu Xun still worried greatly about China’s future. In 1927, he movedto Shanghai and gave up writing stories in order to devote himself to what he called “pen warfare”.He only wrote articles which called on the people to fight against the government. For this,the government stopped him from publishing any more books. He was forced to write his articlesusing false names.Since his death in 1936, Lu Xun’s importance and influence have grown. Today, many of hiswritings are included in school textbooks and his works are read by millions of people aroundthe world.1. Which of the following greatly influenced Lu Xun’s writing according to the passage?A. The people he met in Japan.B. The experiences in his early life.C. Working as a teacher in Beijing.D. His father’s being put into prison.2. According to the passage why was Lu Xun’s story Diary of a Madman so popular?A. It was based on Lu Xun’s diary.B. It was the first novel to use everyday language.C. Its story took place in modern times.D. It was written using a western style.3. The underlined word “This”(Paragraph 4)refers to .A. the ess of Diary of a Madman▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓B. the use of everyday languageC. the first Chinese novelD. The True Story of Ah Q4. After moving to Shanghai, Lu Xun mainly wrote .A. funny storiesB. articles about himselfC. articles against the governmentD. stories about government officials第Ⅱ卷(共 60 分)Ⅴ. 词汇运用(10 分)(Ⅰ)根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。(5 分)1. Hainan is the second largest i in China.2. Mrs Green has gone a to learn English. We miss her very much.3. People in Canada speak English and (法语).4. There are many (船)on Changjiang River.5. The police walked (朝)the police station.(Ⅱ)从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空。(5 分)grow, meet, ess, write, cut6. Little Women is about four sisters up.7. The farmers have down all the trees by the river.8. Let’s go. I can’t wait my old classmate.9. As a head teacher, I think Miss Liu is very .10. So far(到目前为止), the boy 100 poems at least.Ⅵ. 完成句子(20 分)1. 你已经把这个电脑游戏介绍给你的同学了吗?Have you puter game your classmates?2. 校运动会预期在一周以后。The school sports meeting in a week.3. 你可以在山中欣赏大自然的美丽。You may enjoy the in the mountains.4. 放学后, 他就急急忙忙去了图书馆。▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓He to the library after school.5. 我的同桌是一个电脑游戏迷。My deskmate puter games.Ⅶ. 书面表达(30 分)根据以下提示内容, 写一篇 70 个词左右的短文。1. 你是一个叫王慧的女生, 14 岁, 你已决定将来(in the future)做导游, 带外宾(foreigner)参观北京。2. 然而你认为自己不得不提高英语水平, 因此已开始在北京语言学校上英语课。3. 现在你已学习一年多了, 已提高了听力, 而且英语说得比以前好了。你确信毕业后一定会成为一名出色的导游。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Ⅷ. 补全对话(10 分)从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话A. I’ll ask my uncle to show you how to swim.B. No, I have never been there.C. He has taught swimming since 2010.D. I can go swimming with you.E. I went to Sanya with my parents.A: Hi, Tom. I haven’t seen you for a few days. Where did you go?B: 1A: Really? What’s the weather like in Sanya?B: Oh, it’s very warm. My uncle is working there. He likes water sports, especially swimmingand surfing(冲浪). 2 He taught me swimming. Now I can swim by myself. Have you ever visitedSanya?A: 3 I think I can go there this summer.B: Great! I will go to Sanya this summer, too. 4A: It sounds cool, but I don’t know how to swim.B: Don’t worry. 5A: By the way, where is your uncle now?▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓B: He has gone to Beijing on business.Ⅸ. 短文填空(10 分)through, and, dancing, exciting,of, seen, enjoy, them, style, firstThe Origin(起源)of Hip-hopHave you seen a group of boys dancing hip-hop together? The music beat is usually 1 andcool! And the people dancing hip-hop seem to really 2 what they are doing.What is the real meaning of “Hip-hop”? Some people say it is the motion(动作, 姿态)thatpeople make while they’re 3 . They move their hips(臀部)sideways when they dance. That’svery interesting.The 4 hip-hop music came to the world in the beginning of the 1970s by DJs(disk jockeys).A Jamaican(牙买加人)known as Kool Here was the first person who performed hip-hop music. Wheneverpeople think 5 hip-hop, music and dance are the first things e out in their minds.However, there are other things that are parts of the hip-hop culture. One of them is graffiti.Graffiti is modern art where you draw pictures and words on walls, trains, 6 other placeswith spray(喷射)paint. Many of you may have 7 these things around your neighborhood. Some ofthose works are really terrific!Also, there is a certain 8 of fashion, such as wearing bigger size jeans, casual shirts,sneakers, and colorful caps, that the young people like to wear. They call it “Hip-hop fashion”.Hip-hop culture is a new style of the younger generation. They express their feelings 9this culture and enjoy it. So whenever you see groups of young people dancing hip-hop and singing,just stop for a moment and try to understand 10 !▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓答案解析Ⅰ. (Ⅰ)答案: 1~5. DBCAE【听力材料】1. My favorite subject is French.2. Have you ever visited that island?3. I have ever taken a ship.4. I have never seen so many treasures.5. They are playing volleyball on the sand.(Ⅱ)答案: 6~10. BCBAC【听力材料】M: Hello, Kate. I haven’t seen you for a long time. Where did you go?W: Oh, Bob, I went to America with my parents.M: You went to America?W: Yeah, I have been there three times.M: Three times? That’s cool! Where did you go when you were in America?W: First, we went to New York, Washington D. C. . Then we visited Chicago. Later, we got to HollywoodFilm Studios! We had great fun there!M: Really? How did you go there? By plane?W: Yes. But it was too expensive. It cost us $5, 600 in all.M: What do you think of these places?W: They are all good places to visit. But I really think Washington D. C. is beautiful but crowded.New York is too touristy. As for Hollywood, I think it is the best place for enjoying yourselfif you are a movie fan. There are many famous movie stars and movie places. It’s really worthwatching.M: OK, I will. I am afraid I can’t wait. Next holiday, I hope my parents can help me realizemy dream!Ⅱ. 1. 【解析】选 D。考查动词时态。由时间状语 Ever since then 可知用现在完成时。2. 【解析】选 D。考查数词的用法。million 表具体数量时不加 s, 与 of 连用表笼统数时必须加 s。3. 【解析】选 C。考查固定短语。belong to 属于, 不用于进行时。4. 【解析】选 B。考查词义辨析。sand, island, land 是名词, 此处应用副词 abroad(在国外)修饰谓语动词 taught, 即在国外教学。▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓5. 【解析】选 D。考查动词时态及句子结构。由 yet 可知该句应用现在完成时的否定结构。6. 【解析】选 B。考查动词时态。由答语 not yet 可知问句应是现在完成时, 又主语是第三人称单数, 故选 B。7. 【解析】选 C。考查固定句式。use sth. to do sth. 用……去做……。8. 【解析】选 D。考查介词辨析。表示在某一页用介词 on, on page 1 意为在第一页。9. 【解析】选 C。考查短语辨析。arrive at 表示到达小地方; arrive in 表示到达大地方; arrive on表示到达并登上某个地方。10. 【解析】选 C。考查固定搭配。a good way to do 做……的好方式。keep healthy 保持健康。句意: ——我认为喝牛奶是保持健康的好方式。——是的, 我同意。故选 C。Ⅲ. 1. 【解析】选 A。考查语境理解。由本文第一段说这是第一节英语课, 而且“我”无事可做, 第三段第一句话说从此英语对“我”来说成了一种新趣味。所以推知英语对“我”来说原本是无聊的。所以选择答案 A。2. 【解析】选 B。考查语境理解。正当“我”无事可做的时候, “我们”的新英语老师走进了教室。所以答案选 B。3. 【解析】选 C。考查时态。老师问“谁已经读过它了? ”由 yet 可知用现在完成时, 故选 C。4.【解析】选 C。考查引导词。老师问“我”是否真正理解作者在这本书中想说什么? 所以答案选 C。5.【解析】选 C。考查固定短语。ask sb. to do sth. 要求某人做某事, 所以答案选 C。6. 【解析】选 B。考查词组辨析。work out 解出, 算出; act out 扮演, 表演; put out 扑灭, 熄灭; comeout 出版, 发表。所以答案选 B。7.【解析】选 D。考查词义辨析。本文最后一段中说: 每当“我”坐下写东西的时候, “我”就想起 Mr.Gough。显然当初老师是鼓励“我”当一名作家。所以答案选 D。8. 【解析】选 A。考查语境理解。本段中老师说: “你拥有写作天赋, 有朝一日你会发现它是多么有用。”所以答案选 A。9.【解析】选 C。考查语境理解。由上下文推理: 好多年过去了……且四个选项中符合语法要求的只能选答案 C。10. 【解析】选 B。考查不定代词。形容词修饰不定代词要放在不定代词的后面, anything 要用在否定句或疑问句中。所以答案选 B。Ⅳ. 1. 【解析】选B。事实细节题。短文中第二段最后一句话“These early experiences greatly influencedhis writing. ”(这些早期经历很大程度地影响着他的写作。)所以答案选 B。2. 【解析】选 B。事实细节题。短文中第四段的“It was the first Chinese novel published using theeveryday language that people spoke, which helped make it a great ess. ”(这是第一部用人▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓们日常所说的语言出版的中国小说, 因为这个原因使得这部作品非常出名。)所以答案选 B。3. 【解析】选 A。词义猜测题。短文中第四段的“It was the first Chinese novel published using theeveryday language that people spoke, which helped make it a great ess. This, together withhis novel The True Story of Ah Q(1921), made Lu Xun a leading Chinese writer. ”(这是第一部用人们日常所说的语言出版的中国小说, 因为这个原因使得这部作品非常出名, 这一点连同《阿 Q 正传》使得鲁迅成了中国写作界的领袖。)由此可以推理出答案选 A。4. 【解析】选 C。事实细节题。短文中第五段中“In 1927, he moved to Shanghai and gave up writingstories in order to devote himself to what he called “pen warfare”. He only wrote articleswhich called on the people to fight against the government. ”(1927 年, 他搬到上海并且放弃了写故事, 为了投身于文笔战, 他只写一些号召人们对抗政府的文章。)所以答案选 C。Ⅴ. 答案: 1. island 2. abroad 3. French 4. ships 5. towards 6. growing7. cut 8. to meet 9. essful 10. has writtenⅥ. 答案: 1. to 2. is due 3. beauty of nature 4. hurried up 5. a fan ofⅦ. 【参考范文】I’m a 14-year-old girl student. My name is Wang Hui. I have decided to be a guide in thefuture. And I hope I can show foreigners around Beijing some day. However, I know that I haveto improve my English, so I’ve started taking English lessons at Beijing Language School. I’vebeen studying for more than a year. I’ve improved my listening skills and I speak English betterthan before. I’m sure I’ll be a good tour guide when I leave school.Ⅷ. 答案: 1~5. ECBDAⅨ. 答案: 1. exciting 2. enjoy 3. dancing 4. first 5. of 6. and 7. seen8. style 9. through 10. them播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表【金榜学案】2014版八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet单元综合检测 (新版)人教新目标版.doc
文档介绍:
【金榜学案】2014版八年级英语下册 Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet单元综合检测 (新版)人教新目标版 ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌精诚凝聚=^_^= 成就梦想▁▂▃▄▅▆▇█▉▊▋▌▃▄▅▆▇██■▓点亮心灯~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~ 照亮人生▃▄▅▆▇██■▓Unit 8 Have you read Treasure Island yet(45 分钟 100 ...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.【解析】be
known as 意思是:作为......而出名,它的后面可以跟表示某种职业或某物的名词。be known for
意为“因……而著名”,其后所接内容表示某人或物的特点、特长等。be known to
“为……所了解/知道”,其后接表示人的词语。“(人们都)知道”,其后接动词原形。本句的含义表示鲁迅不仅仅是因是位作家作家而出名,而且还是一位伟大的思想家而出名。故选D。
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:2012届浙江湖州环渚学校九年级第二次月考英语试卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
词汇运用(本大题有10小题,共10分)【小题1】An accident may happen if you don’t have a driver’s __________(执照)。【小题2】Students are not &a___________ to use calculators in the exam.【小题3】He was very happy that he made few _____________ (错误) in &his written test.【小题4】He is used to taking ___________ (笔记) in class.【小题5】Lu Xun is my favorite a________. I have lots of his books.【小题6】Three monkeys ____________ (逃脱)from the local zoo last &night.【小题7】There is something wrong with one of my____(tooth)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题8】She was __________ (害怕)when she saw a snake.【小题9】Taiwan b&&&&&&&&to China forever.【小题10】We are learning English, so we are all English &&&&&&&&&&&&&. (learn)
来源:学年浙江建德李家镇初级中学初二5月单元检测英语卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答卷上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。【小题1】Yesterday I a______ with my best friend, so now I want to say sorry to her.【小题2】He r______ his bike to school yesterday.【小题3】My mother waters f______ every morning in the garden.【小题4】We started classes an hour a______.【小题5】Lu Xun is one of the greatest w______ in China.【小题6】Would you mind t______ down the music? I want to sleep.【小题7】Please wait in l______, or others will be annoyed.【小题8】Horse is a u______ animal for people in the old time.【小题9】Goldfish are easy to take c______ of.【小题10】I bought a new bike and it c______ me five hundred yuan.
来源:2013届福建省泉州一中九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:选词填空
选择括号内恰当的单词填入空白处,使句意完整正确。【小题1】Lu Xun is known _______ (as/ for) a great writer. 【小题2】The terrible gas makes people hard to ________ (breath/ breathe).【小题3】 ________ (Once/ Unless) people start taking drugs, it will be hard for them to stop.【小题4】 The program__________ (offer/ provides) homeless children with house and food.【小题5】 Most people in China can get good ________ (medicine/ medical) care.
来源:2013年初中毕业升学考试(广东广州卷)英语(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Lu Xun is one of the greatest Chinese writers of the
20th century. Besides his famous stories, he also wrote many
influential articles about the living conditions of Chinese people.
&&&& Born in 1881 to a wealthy
family, Lu Xun had a happy childhood. In 1893, however, his grandfather, a
senior government official, was put into prison for taking money. At the same
time, his father became seriously ill. From that time on, his family were no
longer accepted by their relatives and friends. These early experiences greatly
influenced his writing.
&&&& By the time Lu Xun arrived in
Nanjing to study at university in 1899, he already believed that Chinese society
had to change and become modern. In 1902 he went to study in Japan. There, he
began writing articles for several Chinese student magazines. He showed a gift
for writing and translating and he even wrote several books, although none was
popular. He returned to China in 1909 because he was in need of money.
&&&& After working for several
years as a teacher in Beijing, Lu Xun again returned to writing. In 1918, he
wrote his famous short story Diary of a Madman. It was the first Chinese novel
published using the everyday language that people spoke, which helped make it a
great success. This, together with his novel The True Story of Ah Q
(1921), made Lu Xun a leading Chinese writer.
&&&& Although successful, Lu Xun
still worried greatly about China’s future. In 1926, he moved to Shanghai and
gave up writing stories in order to devote himself to what he called “pen
warfare”. He now only wrote articles which called on the people to fight
against the government. For this, the government stopped him from publishing
any more books. He was forced to write his articles using false names.
Since his death in 1936, Lu Xun’s importance and
influence have grown. Today, many of his writings are included in school
textbooks and his works are read by millions around the world.
1.Which
of the following greatly influenced Lu Xun’s writing according to the passage?
A. The people he met in Japan.
B. The experiences in his early life.
C. Working as a teacher in Beijing.
D. His father’s being put into prison.
2.According
to the passage, why was Lu Xun’s story Diary of a Madam so popular?
A. It was based on Lu Xun’s diary.
B. It was the first novel to use everyday language.
C. Its story took place in modern times.
D. It was written using a western style.
3.The
underlined word “This” (Paragraph 4) refers to&&&&&
A. the success of Diary of a Madman
B. the use of everyday language
C. the first Chinese novel
D. The True Story of Ah Q
4.After
moving to Shanghai, Lu Xun mainly wrote&&&&&& .
A. funny stories
B. articles about himself
C. articles against the government
D. stories about government officials
5.In
what order did these events take place in Lu Xun’s life?
a. The government stopped him from publishing books.
b. He wrote Diary of a Madman.
c. His father became ill.
d. He moved to Shanghai.
e. His writings were put into textbooks.
A. c-a-b-d-e&&&& B. c-b-d-a-e
C. a-c-d-b-e&&&& D. a-d-b-c-e

我要回帖

更多关于 鲁迅翻译 的文章

随机推荐