十一清明节放假作文文370字左右

2013国庆节作文300字:第一个作品
来源:  10:53:35 【】 
点击查看:
  今年国庆节期间,我、爸爸和爷爷一起做了一个小制作。
  一开始,我和爸爸想不出做什么,后来爸爸建议说:“我们可以用劳动与技术的书来参考呀!”“我真是一个好主意。”我说:“马上开始准备吧”
  我们先选择一个合适的小制作DD空气动力车模型。然后根据书上的内容准备工具和材料:剪刀、锤子、手工钻、螺丝刀、自攻螺丝、气球、钢钉、砂纸、三合板、车轮等。可是我们有些材料没有,怎么办呢?突然想到爷爷原来是劳动技术教师,并且喜欢制作,于是我们带着准备好的材料去爷爷家。
  到了爷爷家,我着急地告诉爷爷这件事,爷爷很高兴地答应了帮助我们制作。我认真地听爷爷讲解:“用气球作动力时间短,车开的也就不远了。我认为将气球改为橡皮圈和钩子固定,再用两片的螺旋桨效果可能好些。”“赞同爷爷的建议!我说道,说着我们就开始做了。先做固定轮子的架子,再将它固定在三合板下面,再装上轮子。然后在三合板上方钉螺旋桨的架子,橡皮圈的架子等。每一步爷爷都很仔细地教我,同我一起完成。别看这么简单,花了一天多的时间终于把一个小制作完成了!
  做小制作虽然比较难,但是我有兴趣。我特别珍惜自己的第一个作品。
  编辑推荐:
2013年国庆节作文专题
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-十一假期感受的作文给个开头或结尾也行,急急急!_百度知道
十一假期感受的作文给个开头或结尾也行,急急急!
众志成城战胜了5,一步步走向了繁荣和昌盛,我们的今天决定着中华民族明日的伟大复兴,老师教我们要好好学习。  63年来,如一颗璀璨的明珠,健体魄,让全世界为之侧目。去年,把我们的血肉筑成我们新的长城……”当雄壮的国歌在祖国大地唱响的时候。古人曾说过。2001年。  15年前,难忘的2008、6号,就在这个天安门城楼上向全世界宣布,20年,我们今天和平与美好的生活,不愿做奴隶的人们,我们是幸福的新一代,标志着我们国防力量的增强,再过10年,少年强则国强。63年前的今天,2010年上海举办世博会,向世界证明了中国是一个农业大国,在香港回归祖国的那一年,学知识,也是有重大责任的新一代。还是在去年,我在祖国大地上已经度过了十二个春夏秋冬了,并第一次取得了金牌总数第一的成绩,经过岁月的洗礼,以实际行动报效祖国,我国第一代领导人毛主席。12大地震和冰雪灾害,再一次向世人昭示了中国人民团结友爱和不屈不饶的民族精神是多么的伟大和不可战胜。我相信,处处受人欺辱,中国,并非是徒有虚名,我呱呱落地,长大报效祖国……我在祖国妈妈的怀抱中一天一天地长大,旧中国是一个落后挨打被人瞧不起的国家;“嫦娥”登月。我们是祖国未来的希望,这一切都向世人证明了我们在航天科技领域的进步。小时候,我们加入了世贸组织,从呀呀学语,直到现在,立报国之志,今天,我们迎来了祖国母亲63岁生日,神舟5号  国庆随想  “起来,也说明了我国经济在飞速发展。我还知道。  着名杂交水稻之父袁隆平研究培育出了高产水稻。  同学们,我们成功举办了举世瞩目的奥运会、为之喝彩,中国人还被称为“东亚病夫”,阿姨教我们要热爱祖国,成为了一名六年级的学生。  我曾经在课外书中看到,上学后,祖国一天天变得独立而强大,奠定了中国是一个体育大国的地位;国庆阅兵仪式上所展示的中国军队各类先进武器和装备和当代军人的飒爽英姿,日,从现在做起:中国人民从此站起来了,也就是1997年。让我们从小做起,我们万众一心,树爱国之心、7号成功发射直至完成太空行走,我们的国家将更加繁荣而富强:少年智则国智,妈妈教我说“中国”,是无数革命先辈用鲜血和生命换来的,将屹立在世界的东方,到了幼儿园,用我们的青春和智慧建设好我们美丽的家园,练本领
我要假期的懂么?不是爱国的,什么描写秋天的,比较美好的句子也行.......谢谢啊
其他类似问题
作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我和他一样,不写了
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文关于2010年国庆假期的作文70词左右!内容(有意思,令人兴奋的,令人激动的)其中选一件事,然
英语作文关于2010年国庆假期的作文70词左右!内容(有意思,令人兴奋的,令人激动的)其中选一件事,然
如题,英语作文关于2010年国庆假期的作文70词左右!!内容(有意思,令人兴奋的,令人激动的)其中选一件事,然
我指着一个跳来跳去的小东西兴奋的喊道。爸爸妈妈赶快跑了过来,“在那里?有意思吗?作文投稿投稿有什么好处?参考资料:国庆假期作文这是一个
IntheNationalDayinthedaybeforethefathercamebackhomeeachpeopleallhelptocleanthehouse,getthehousecleanof,thatfromthebackofthedadfeelwarmandcomfortable.Wecooperate,mothercleanthetableandthewindow,theyoungerbrotherclearup.AskwhatIwasdoing?Iofcourseinthesweepandmopthefloor Indeedasexpecteddadcamebackveryhappy! 在国庆前的一天父亲回到家里每个人都帮着打扫房子,把房子收拾得干干净净的,那后面的父亲感到温暖和舒适。我们合作的话,母亲把桌子擦干净和窗口,弟弟弄清楚。问我在做什么吗?我当然在扫地和拖地   果然爸爸回来很快乐!
OnSeptember30,toangeratthedoor,sitsonintercepttaximistakeisaredcar,willarriveatthedestination,Ipassthedriverinthemoment,thedrivermoney:youngersister,youwillnotseeme,Iwilltakewhatcar300,000carrental?Istay,Isentthewrong,hurriedlyapology,thatcarisperfect,heisagoodman,whatdoIgohome,Isentdirectlyisreallyhappy... WiththeNationalDayholidaymoodbeganplan:NationDayiscoming,duringtheNationDayIplantotheHainanislandforavacation.Iwanttoleaveforon29th,thelaterthebetter,wecanhavemoretimetoplay.Wewanttogotherebyplanebecauseittakeslesstime. Wecanstaythereabout5days.Wecangotothebeach,andwecangofisingthere.Wecangoshopping,becausetheremustbemanyfunnythings.Weaslocangotothesightseeing,itmustbeverybeatiful. Ithinkwecanhaveagoodtimethen.Ihopeitiscomingsoon帮我写一篇作文,我的座右铭!多谢了,370字左右_百度知道
帮我写一篇作文,我的座右铭!多谢了,370字左右
提问者采纳
望了望摔破的腿,我想起了“世上无难事。这句名言的意思是只要下决心去做,我都会把自行车搬到外面练习推车,手握车把,真痛啊。记得在二年级的第一个学期。从没间断过。因此:学骑自行车,我和爸爸来到操场上。经过多次摔跤后,学骑车的第一天,没想到竟然能骑好一段路了。小朋友们都会骑单车。终于,世上没有什么办不好的事情,只听“咣啷”一声。我骑上自行车!突然,我的眼睛便不由自主的转移到轮胎上。爸爸讲了动作要领,我便朝着自己的目标奋力前进,我便开始溜车,我开始学骑单车,而这句话便成了我的座右铭,重重的摔了一跤,我翻了个大跟头。我从地上爬了起来、眼看前方,困难总是可以克服的,我和爸爸。弟弟一起去奶奶家,只怕有心人”这句话。虽然这句话我五年级才学、脚蹬踏板。每天,但我早就知道这句话的含义了,呆呆的看着他们骑。要学会溜车要先建立自己的平衡感,车子倒了、妈妈。那天,车子抖得很厉害,国庆放假了,推车技术过关,唯独我不会,我都会想起这句话,我一有空就到楼下骑自行车。因此,只好坐在一旁,我好羡慕,就突发奇想,只怕有心人”这是我学习生活中的一句座右铭,有继续练了起来,每当我面临困难的时候“世上无难事,因为刚学习上车
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
俊灿哥哥✨
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
并不会是一帆风顺,怎么没有失败。我还记得当时我期末考失败了。”它便是我的翅膀。上面着,都有自己的座右铭,看见校道旁美丽的花朵,我不禁感叹,才发明出炸药吗:“失败是成功之母——但丁,有了它天空任鸟飞,是去了往日的美丽,觉得我永远也失败,平时熟视无睹的牌子映入我眼帘,那是刺向懦弱者的刀剑? 我心中撒满阳光,海洋任船行。它就像是小鸟的翅膀,杰出的科学家诺贝尔。”我的心一震?还有爱迪生,居里夫人……成功的路上总是荆棘丛生,永远也得不到级前20名、小船的风帆,怎能没有挫折。但丁曾说“失败是成功之母,阳光总在风雨后一寸观阴一寸金。连级前20名也没有,我的风帆。走着走着。我走在平时放学的校道上。我是一名小学生,不是经过无数次试饱尝不尽失败。 我第一次接触这句话是在小学四年级的时候。我整个人垮了下来 ,是勇敢者的旗帜,觉得它们忽然间暗然失色,在人生道路上?漫漫人生路,寸金难买寸观阴 每个人
打字不容易啊
座右铭的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁国庆假期的英语作文多篇_作文3000字_国庆节作文_第一范文网
国庆假期的英语作文多篇
Today is National Day.We have no classes. In the morning, I went to the People's Park with my mother.We had a good time. In the afternoon, I helped my parents to cook supper.I had a busy day today.OCT .1 2010 FRI SUNNYToday is National day, but I don’t feel any happy at all, just no reson. Last night I download the English Paper till 3AM ,sometime I want to give up.but in order to accomplish my dream.I can handle it.This afternoon I go to shiqi to visit a respectful teacher. On the way to shiqi, the street don’t crowd .I think it would be full of crowd of people in Festival. perhaps personal travel is encouraged at present.About 3:00PM I get to the destination---shiqi shiyan xiaoxue where she is a vice president .When I get to this place .I feel comfortable(My dream is to be a teacher) while I meet her .My teascher is get older. That is life. And then some exciting is brush to me. This sence is unexplained. We talk about life, work, love & future. From this talking I sincerely know everyone has his life. I know if I want to success I need pay twice or even more hard work. My teacher give me some advice too . Everything is change, the matter is that the change is to be good or bad. WORK HARD TANDTX---I SAY TO MYSELF.At 5.00PM I’m on my way to the hometown---Xianjiao. This evening I go on practicing.National Day!Today is National Day on Oct,1 2003, Weiqun have 2 days as holiday, I just made a call to home but she still didn''t get home, I asked mother to try to call her to confirm her position right now in order to be convenient for taking fetch by my father in 6-cross roadmouth. New house has been finished nearly. Dad decided to resume working in Houzai Glass factory just for RMB350 monthly even actually I don''t want him to work back. there are 7 days holiday I will take for Chinese National Day. But maybe I need on duty every day. Linyunbin will come back to Dongguan today. Fucking man...Raising flag on National DayA GRAND flag-raising ceremony would be held at the square in front of the Citizens’ Center on the morning of Oct. 1 to celebrate China’s National Day, a government source said.The national anthem will be played as the five-star red national flag is raised at 7:30 a.m., marking the 55th anniversary of the founding of the People’s Republic of China.“It will be the largest flag-raising ceremony in the history of Shenzhen, and it will be the first time citizens will be allowed to closely witness the scene,” a government official said.“About 1,000 people from different walks of life in Shenzhen have been organized to attend the ceremony,” he said.The ceremony will be performed by a national flag guard under the local armed police contingent.The team, which was set up in 2002, now has 86 members who have undergone strict professional training.On the morning of National Day in Beijing, several thousand residents and travelers from other provinces are expected to witness a flag-raising ceremony in Tiananmen Square.Embraced widely by Chinese as a means to express their love and respect for the motherland, flag-raising ceremonies will also be held in many other places across China.National Day Holiday 'Golden' for Tourism Industry The week long National Day holiday has witnessed some 90 million tourists travelling across the country, a record high since the first "Golden Week'' holiday in 2000.The mass movement brought 34.6 billion yuan (US$4.2 billion) worth of income to shops, restaurants, hotels, scenic spots and various businesses related to the tourist industry, which were hit hard by the outbreak of SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) earlier this year.The tourist arrivals nationwide from October 1 to 7 jumped by 11.5 per cent over the same period last year, with their spending up 13.1 per cent, the National Tourism Administration announced Wednesday.Air carriers have benefitted greatly from the travel boom, with 1.65 billion yuan (US$200 million) in volume reported during the week, up 29.9 per cent year on year. The railways also took a pleasing share with over 1 billion yuan (US$128 million) worth of fares, up 6 per cent.The gain is also an all-time high since the State authority began to launch week long holidays, known as Golden Week, in the International Day of Labour in May and the National Day in October every year since 2000.Figures from 136 major retailers in 31 key tourist cities across the country revealed that 2.96 billion yuan (US$357 million) in sales volume was generated during the Golden Week, up 18.9 per cent year on year.As well, 140 restaurant enterprises reported 220 million yuan (US$26.5 million) worth of income, up 17.1 per cent, according to the administration.
国庆假期的英语作文多篇 相关内容:查看更多>>

我要回帖

更多关于 清明节放假作文 的文章

随机推荐