写春节的英语作文文《我喜欢春节》

发表日期:
I like to see movie so much, because movie can catch my eyes so easily, I will be immerged into the story soon, unlike the books, which are full of words, make me get bored easily. ...
发表日期:
People around me are talking about their weight, they always worry about their body shapes, they show me how hard they have been struggling with their appetites, when they want to eat, they just refuse to the delicious food. ...
发表日期:
Today, as the school was holding the sport meeting, I will have three days off, so I decided to have fun with my friends, we went to the small old town which is near my school....
发表日期:
When winter comes, the days are always full of rain and there are less sunshine, so it is so rare to enjoy the sunshine, people will feel excited to see the sunny days....
发表日期:
I like to see US TV series, most are telling about the supernatural phenomenon, like the vampire, ghost and so on. The plots are so attractive, I start to wonder if there is ghost or vampire in the world. ...
发表日期:
Once people were asked if they felt happy, most people did not know how to answer, to their hesitation, they were not satisfied with their situation. ...
发表日期:
About five year ago, iphone became very popular, most young people chased the trend, they would take every measure to buy a iphone, it was said that some teenagers bought their kidneys just for the purpose of buying a kidney, it is silly and unwise. ...
发表日期:
It has been admitted that shopping is every girl&s nature, I am one of them. Since I take the part-time job, I have little money to support me to buy something....
发表日期:
Last week, my English teacher gave us a task, she asked us to form a small group, each group was made up of five students, the groups need to do a research, it is about how much people know about foreign country. ...
发表日期:
In China, students have to study all the time, they need to take all kinds of important exams, their parents want their kids take the first place, so students bury their heads in the books. ...
发表日期:
There is a famous song called Never Say Never, it is one of my favorite songs. The lyrics tell people no matter what happens, never to give up, then you will be successful if you are stick on. ...
发表日期:
Every child has pocket money, when they get the money from parents, most of them will buy what they want and spend the money quickly. ...
发表日期:
Teenagers like to computer games so much, some even drop out of the class and they hang around the street, going to the Internet bar, and are immerged themselves in the computer games....
发表日期:
I still remember the first time to stand in front of the platform, it was two years ago, I was arranged by my headmaster to get my internship, I would go to the countryside to be a teacher. ...
1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有最新最热英语作文
最新作文更新列表报班咨询:400-888-3456
巨人课程中心
热线:400-888-3456
热搜关键词:
一、作副词,意为“相同地”,“同样地”。例如:
  They don’t have as many airpla…
小升初英语
伦敦三一口语每月都有考试,具体时间地点以准考证为准(除考试院临时调整)
 1. 孩子单词总是记不住,背了就忘,忘了又背,该怎么办?--单词复习方法
  答: 牢记单词需要做…
英语考级项目
 1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from…
资料下载专区
巨人学校各教学部一览表
免费咨询热线:400-888-3456 全国加盟热线:010-
Copyright&(C)2014&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号Copyright&2014&&All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 写春节的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐