请求帮忙翻译下简谱成文本哦,不要改变里面的内容,!加急!!!!!!10分钟内女孩变性搞定闺蜜的加悬赏!

求英语高手帮忙把下面内容翻译成英文。真的很急!悬赏分只有这些,请高手体谅。_百度知道
求英语高手帮忙把下面内容翻译成英文。真的很急!悬赏分只有这些,请高手体谅。
但申请这个的条件是平均成绩要达到b。 最后。但是以我现在的成绩达到不了这个标准。所以请教授帮我把成绩改为“F”。等明年重修这门课的时候我会加倍努力的,感谢您在百忙之中看完这封信。(请不要用翻译器忽悠我下午我收到了您的邮件。希望教授您能体谅一下我的苦衷。因为我下学期要申请education mortgage
提问者采纳
For I have to apply for education mortgage in my next semester , I would be most appreciated that if you could understand my difficulties. But the condition of the application is, grade point average must achieving B,谢谢. Unfortunately my current grade is not as high,希望会满意. Would Professor please help me to change my results to the &quot.很高兴能够帮到你;F&, so I can wait until next year to retake the course, and then I will double my efforts.Finally, thank you for using your valuable time to read this letterDear Professor, I received your mail in the afternoon
提问者评价
真的谢谢你!谢谢~
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I hope my difficulties can be understood by you,I promise I will try my best to rebuild this course next year,but I can&#39,because I will apply for education mortgage on the condition that average grade should be up to b next term。I am so thankful that you will read this letter
in spitet achieve that standard。So please help me change the grade to FI received your email this afternoon。My respect professor
Dear Professo,I received your mail this afternoon.I hope you can appreciate my difficulties.Next term I have to apply for education mortgage,and conditions apply for this
is the average score of B.But my present score is Impossible to meet this standard.So Professo, I beg you to change my score to F.When retaking this course next year,I will Redouble my efforts.Thank you for reading.
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦机器翻译不要来~挺长~有悬赏!英文不好~求大神帮忙翻译翻译!在线等。。_百度知道
麻烦机器翻译不要来~挺长~有悬赏!英文不好~求大神帮忙翻译翻译!在线等。。
容如下。摄像机的画面显示效果是要通过您的录像设备和显示器的,对使用摄像机至关重要的,网络中断,这些设备的分辨率对画面有一定影响的,就只能显示到420线了哈。那再高的分辨率;我们的监控产品都是遵循严格的安全和质量管理体系,因此所有软件和产品说明书均放到网上下载!硬盘录像机重启可能是硬盘有坏道和电源问题,长时间的话,而且我们提供了完善的售后制度。远程太卡网络远程观看卡是因为您的网络关系。TF异常1,非一般小卖家可比;如果您的显示设备:距离过远时!我们一定为您提供最优质的解决方案,TF要重新格式化,屏幕闪烁,解码器接受到的控制信号太弱引起的。这主要是因为距离过远时。无线如果连不上,或者录像设备,有干扰看看看目前只能看B系列的产品,确保您售后无忧,就是420线的,网络的通畅与否,请您稍等,aes加密,采用wpa2-psk;处于环保理念,控制信号衰减太大,需要更换网线,可以修改路由器的无线。任何疑问可以关注我们官方微信“xxx”联系我们进一步说明,2,导致您的TF卡非正常情况中断;再次感谢,停电,之后我们将会更新。这时应该在一定的距离上加装中继盒以放大整形控制信号,操作键盘无法通过解码器对摄像机(包括镜头)和云台进行遥控
依我看啊 这么多想必没人会帮你翻译的 我劝你还是去 雷音翻译 下订单 找专门人的帮你翻译吧 也不是很贵 如果你去了那个网站觉得满意的 请采纳我的答案。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
机器翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁悬赏20分,急求英语达人帮忙翻译下论文摘要,不要谷哥百度在线翻的喔!_百度知道
悬赏20分,急求英语达人帮忙翻译下论文摘要,不要谷哥百度在线翻的喔!
最后列出转型改革下企业的应对措施,通过了《中华人民共和国增值税暂行条例(修订草案)》、深化税制改革的重大举措浅论中国增值税转型改革及对企业的影响 增值税转型改革是中国应对全球经济危机,决定自日起。本文通过比较增值税转型改革前后增值税征收办法的改变,在全国范围内实施增值税转型改革、国家税务总局提交的增值税转型改革方案。 关键词,分析出增值税转型改革对企业税负的影响,然后进一步论述增值税转型改革对企业的影响,实现了增值税由生产型向消费型的转变。日召开的国务院常务会议批准了财政部、扩大内需
提问者采纳
Keywords, The consumption style value-added tax: The value-added transformation reform, 2009, and the value-added tax is changeed from production style to t Interim Regulation of the People`s Republic of China on Value-added Tax (Revised Draft)&quot, to enlarge domestic demand and to deepen tax system reform, The production style value-added tax, and then
the value-added tax transformation reform influence on enterprises is discussed further, That the value-added transformation reform is carried out in whole country is decided since January 1, the value-added tax transformation reform influence on enterprise tax burden is analyzedThe Plain Discussion of Chinese Value-added Tax Transformation Reform and its influence on Enterprises The value-added transformation reform is a major measure for China to reply the gl is passed
in November 5, 2008. Through the comparison of change ofvalue-added tax collection methods before and after the value-added tax transformation,
the enterprise response measures are listed under the transformation reform finally, Tax burden_influence.The value-added tax transpormation reform scheme submitted to by The Ministry of Finance and The State Administration of Taxation is approved by the executive meeting of the State Council
提问者评价
不错喔,谢谢啦!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Shallow Discussion about the influence that transformation reform of Chinese added value tax has exerted upon the enterprises The transformation reform of added value tax is the important measures that China fought agaisnt the global economic crisis and enlarge the domestic demand and deepen the tax system reform
请帮忙翻完全文,谢谢
非工具翻译,保证人工翻译。若需翻译此段文字,加 Wo
谷哥的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有英语高手帮忙翻译点东西,给高分啊!不要用软件翻译的_百度知道
有没有英语高手帮忙翻译点东西,给高分啊!不要用软件翻译的
中小企业:全面提高管理者的管理能力;内部控制。管好用活流动资金,重点讨论了中小企业解决流动资金管理中存在问题的对策,它的流动和运动。然而流动资金使企业的“血液”,加强财务管理,中小企业是国民经济的重要组成部分。并得出结论;流动资金,反映在企业生产经营的各个环节。本文通过论述流动资金在管理中的重要性,对经济发展和社会稳定起着举足轻重的促进作用。关键词摘要在我国,加速流动资金周转是企业生存和发展的需要,分析了中小企业流动资金管理存在的主要原因
This article through the elaboration floating capital&#39, is playing the pivotal promoter action to the economic development and the social stabilityIs managed capacity comprehensively. And draws the conclusion, discussed in the small and medium-sized enterprise solution floating capital management to have the problem with emphasis the countermeasure, strengthens ts in management importance, the accelerated flow turnover of capital is the enterprise survival and the need to develop. However the floating capital causes the enterprise “the blood”. Manages well with exactly the floating capital: Sharpens superintendent&#39, its flowing and the movement, the small and medium-sized enterprise is the national economy important component, reflect in enterprise production operation each link, has analyzed the small and medium-sized enterprise floating capital management existence primary cause
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高手帮忙的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译下下面的内容,不要翻译软件的!时间有点紧,谢谢了!【2】 Team成立跟成员确定.
①:成立一个专门的团队,由各个部门制定一位代表参加此次项目改善计划,并为后面所开展的一系列动作提供协助.
②:各个代表必须要非常清楚当前所负责的工程的Lot组合原则还有存在的一些缺陷.
【3】.召开会议,对相应的问题展开讨论,寻找最佳的解决方案.
①:会议的目的非常明确(提出问题,分析问题,得到改善措施)
【4】.确定组合原则,分析当前所面临的问题跟欠缺的资源(系统/计划).
①:确定新的组合原则后,需要考虑到我们目前所面临的一些阻力.
②:总结我们当前所欠缺的资源,包括系统的功能,产品的投入计划.
【5】.跟测试讨论去更好的改善尾数的处理.
①:想要提高产品的可追溯性就更需要我们去管理好这个尾数,严格上来说想要避免数据的混乱就必须杜绝这种随意组合的现象.
wu吴孟达208
[2] Team was established with members determine.First: to set up a special team, composed of various departments to formulate a representative to participate in improvement plan the project, a series of actions and conduct for behind to assist.II: each representative must be very clear Lot combination principles of the current responsible engineering there exist some defects.[3]. Meeting, discuss the corresponding problem, find the best solution.First: the purpose of the meeting is very clear (questions, analyze problems, improve measures)[4]. Determine the combination principle, the analysis of the current problems faced with the lack of resources (system / program).1: determine the combination principle of new, need to take into account some resistance we faced at present.II: summary we currently lack the resources, including the function of the system, the product investment plan.第五个不知道
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 搞定岳父大人 的文章

随机推荐