”大家好.我叫肖铜今年15岁.我的爱好作文是打篮球和打乒乓球.我觉得英语这门课很奥妙,我的英语成绩不

当前位置: &
求翻译:大家好,我中文名是王小红,英文名是艾琳,我15岁了,我是在校学生,我是个活泼的女孩。我的爱好是看电视,我喜欢的水果是苹果,因为苹果营养。我中等身材和中等个子。这就是我!谢谢是什么意思?
大家好,我中文名是王小红,英文名是艾琳,我15岁了,我是在校学生,我是个活泼的女孩。我的爱好是看电视,我喜欢的水果是苹果,因为苹果营养。我中等身材和中等个子。这就是我!谢谢
问题补充:
Hello, everyone, my Chinese name is Wang Xiaohong, the English name is Irene, I am 15 years old, I was in school, I was a lively girl. My hobbies are watching TV, my favorite fruit is apples, because apples nutrition. I am medium build and medium height. This is me! Thank you
Hello, my name is Wang's red, English name is Irene, I am 15 years old, I was in school, I am a lively girl. My hobbies are watching TV, I like the fruit is Apple, because Apple nutrition. I medium build and medium tall. This is me! Thank you,
Everybody good, my Chinese name is Wang Xiaohong, English name is an irene, my 15 years old, I was in the school student, I was a lively girl.My hobby watches the television, I like the fruit is an apple, because of apple nutrition.My medium stature and medium stature.This is I! Thanks
Hello, my Chinese name is Wang Xiaohong, its English name was Eileen, I'm 15 years old, I was in school, I was a lively girl. My hobbies are watching TV, my favorite fruit is Apple because Apple nutrition. I'm medium build and medium size. This was me! Thank you
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!大家好,我叫肖连香,我今年十六岁,我的爱好是睡觉和听音乐。而且我很喜欢运动,我最喜欢的运动是跑步_百度知道
大家好,我叫肖连香,我今年十六岁,我的爱好是睡觉和听音乐。而且我很喜欢运动,我最喜欢的运动是跑步
因为语文很有趣。用英语怎么说,我最喜欢的学科是语文,
s more, I love listening to music and sleeping as well, Jogging is one of my favourite sports,My favourite subject is Chinese because I think it very intersting, What&#39, I am a sports fun, everyone! My name is Xiao Lianxiang and sixteen years old,Hello,,
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁”大家好.我叫肖铜今年15岁.我的爱好是打篮球和打乒乓球.我觉得英语这门课很奥妙,我的英语成绩不_百度知道
”大家好.我叫肖铜今年15岁.我的爱好是打篮球和打乒乓球.我觉得英语这门课很奥妙,我的英语成绩不
很好希望老师能多多帮助我。我一定会学好英语的,希望大家多多关照。我相信经过三年我的英语成绩会更好的。谢谢” 这句话 的翻译
&Hello, everyone. My name is xiao copper this year 15 years old. My hobby is playing basketball and table tennis. I think this class English very secret, my English is not good hope the teacher can help me a lot. I will learn English well, hope everyone more business. I believe after three years of my English will be better. Thank you& 纯手打求采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Thank you.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:大家好,我叫高宇轩。我姓高,宇轩的意思就是气宇轩昂。我的爱好有很多,羽毛球、乒乓球、电脑、围棋、象棋等。我还养了许多生物:花、鸟、鱼、虫、龟、六角恐龙。是什么意思?
大家好,我叫高宇轩。我姓高,宇轩的意思就是气宇轩昂。我的爱好有很多,羽毛球、乒乓球、电脑、围棋、象棋等。我还养了许多生物:花、鸟、鱼、虫、龟、六角恐龙。
问题补充:
大家好,我叫高宇軒。我姓高,宇軒的意思就是氣宇軒昂。我的愛好有很多,羽毛球、乒乓球、電腦、圍棋、象棋等。我還養了許多生物:花、鳥、魚、蟲、龜、六角恐龍。
你好,我的名字叫高玉春。 我最後一次的名稱,意思就是佑欣鋼鐵廠。 我有一個很大的興趣、羽毛球、乒乓球、國際象棋、轉、電腦等。 我也有很多動物:花、鳥、魚、昆虫、海龜、恐龍6角。
大家好,我叫高宇軒。我姓高,宇軒的意思就是氣宇軒昂。我的愛好有很多,羽毛球、乒乓球、電腦、圍棋、象棋等。我還養了許多生物:花、鳥、魚、蟲、龜、六角恐
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!亲爱的老师们同学们:大家好!我叫***,今年11岁,我来自云南省曲靖市师宗县丹凤小学的一名小学生,我长着长长的头发,高高的个子和强壮的身体,我喜欢英语音乐和绘画,我的爱好是弹钢琴.(英文翻译)
亲爱的老师们同学们:大家好!我叫***,今年11岁,我来自云南省曲靖市师宗县丹凤小学的一名小学生,我长着长长的头发,高高的个子和强壮的身体,我喜欢英语音乐和绘画,我的爱好是弹钢琴.(英文翻译)
不区分大小写匿名
Teachers and classmates:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hello every!I'm XXX.I'm 11years old .I& from shizongx , qujingshi ,Yunnan.I am a student at Danfeng primary school.I have long hair .And I'm tall ang strong.& I& love English songs and& painting.My hobby is playing the piano.
您好,看到您的问题将要被新提的问题从问题列表中挤出,问题无人回答过期后会被扣分并且悬赏分也将被没收!所以我给你提条建议:您可以选择在正确的分类下去提问或者到与您问题相关专业网站论坛里去看看,这样知道你问题答案的人才会多一些,回答的人也会多些。
&
您可以不采纳我的答案,但请你一定采纳我的建议哦!
Hello dear teachers and classmates ,I'm XXX. I'm 11 years old . I&am from shizongx , qujingshi ,Yunnan.I am a student at Danfeng primary school.I have long hair .And I'm tall ang strong.& I& love English songs and& painting.My hobby is playing the piano.
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 我的爱好作文 的文章

随机推荐